Shamrox76

Need help on good case building.

94 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
11 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Things are a little different in the African countries due to high fraud rates.  They will want to see the couple with family and friends so the CO can see that family is involved.  They need to have a lot of front loaded information because of the fraud denial rates there.  We are luckier and don't need to do that.  They have an uphill battle and the OP has filed before.  That is why we are pushing the over the top proof of relationship.

You are very correct that 80% of the time front loading creates more challenges than it solves but in this case they have no real choice.

80% of the time front loading creates MORE challenges than it solves?? Really? This is the first time I have heard this. I front-loaded mine with quite a bit of things.....

Should I be concerned now?

NOA1 New Site: March 6th, 2018

NOA2: Sept 12th, 2018

Case # available as well as case leaving NVC both on Oct 1st, 2018

Embassy received on Oct 2nd, 2018

Medical Appointment Oct 12th, 2018

Interview at Ankara Embassy on Oct 22nd, 2018 - APPROVED!

POE San Fransisco on Dec 1st, 2018

Married Dec 10th, 2018

NOA for I-485/765/131 Feb 1st, 2019

Interview for I-485 June 19th, 2019 - APPROVED! (Interview was before we received Work Auth Card!)

1 minute ago, TinaMah said:

80% of the time front loading creates MORE challenges than it solves?? Really? This is the first time I have heard this. I front-loaded mine with quite a bit of things.....

Should I be concerned now?

No. You shouldn’t be concerned. It is what it is. When there is too much front loading the adjudicators have a tendency to look much closer because they sometimes feel too much evidence can mean a fake and manufactured relationship. In the I-129F all they need to see is that you have met once in the two years before filing. If it takes a lot of papers to prove you met once there may be an issue. More proof is required later but front loading the I-129f (in most cases) is looked on as negative. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
9 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

No. You shouldn’t be concerned. It is what it is. When there is too much front loading the adjudicators have a tendency to look much closer because they sometimes feel too much evidence can mean a fake and manufactured relationship. In the I-129F all they need to see is that you have met once in the two years before filing. If it takes a lot of papers to prove you met once there may be an issue. More proof is required later but front loading the I-129f (in most cases) is looked on as negative. 

I wish I would read this before. I was told a dozen times to front-load it because it can make it easier at the interview stage....

I guess I cannot worry about it now :wub:

I am beginning to realize that there are many different opinions about this situation and there is no right answer.

We have a short dating history so perhaps front-loading with my flight information for my next two trips was actually wise. I also sent in a printout of all our video chats and a screenshot of the amount of texts we've sent. Also a letter from my mother that just tells that she is happy and accepting of my guy.

C'est la vie

Married Dec 10th, 2018

Interview for I-485 June 19th, 2019 - APPROVED! (Interview was before we received Work Auth Card!)

2 minutes ago, TinaMah said:

I wish I would read this before. I was told a dozen times to front-load it because it can make it easier at the interview stage....

I am beginning to realize that there are many different opinions about this situation and there is no right answer.

We have a short dating history so perhaps front-loading with my flight information for my next two trips was actually wise. I also sent in a printout of all our video chats and a screenshot of the amount of texts we've sent. Also a letter from my mother that just tells that she is happy and accepting of my guy.

C'est la vie

If it is a real relationship you have nothing to worry about. That is a common misconception. The I-129F at USCIS is only concerned with meeting once. Same with the interview. At AOS you will need proof of the ongoing relationship. Some high fraud embassies also have more stringent requirements but basically all you need to receive a K-1 visa is proof that you met once in the two years prior to filing. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

5 minutes ago, TinaMah said:

C'est la vie

It's the first time I've heard of that. Front loading never hurts. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

You don’t need to send pictures of family and friends unless BOTH of you are in them. Only send pictures where both of you are in. Only send receipts and such that are for both of you. 

41 minutes ago, Orangesapples said:

It's the first time I've heard of that. Front loading never hurts. 

We got that information from someone who was actually an adjudicator who came here for a q&a.  I will still go with the guy who’s job it was to review these petitions over your opinion. No offense but over front loading almost always hurts. It makes them question if the relationship is manufactured and not bona fide. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

What works for some countries doesn’t work for others. In some countries, you can submit very little and easily be approved. In others, like Ghana where the OP is going through, it requires so much more...and at the beginning. 

Speaking as as someone who has gone through the Ghana embassy twice and knows many who have, frontloading is a necessity. Quite often this embassy makes up its mind before the interview. That is why people from high fraud countries must frontload their case so the CO will see evidence ahead of time. 

My husband and I have a very genuine and solid relationship, yet our K1 was denied. I know many others who have experienced the same heartache. 

We frontloaded our CR1 Case and were approved in 10 months with no problem. I also added more during the NVC and the interview. 

Edited by O&GForever

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You visited once for 2 weeks.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Things are a little different in the African countries due to high fraud rates.  They will want to see the couple with family and friends so the CO can see that family is involved.  They need to have a lot of front loaded information because of the fraud denial rates there.  We are luckier and don't need to do that.  They have an uphill battle and the OP has filed before.  That is why we are pushing the over the top proof of relationship.

You are very correct that 80% of the time front loading creates more challenges than it solves but in this case they have no real choice.

You are very much correct sir...Dealing with countries such as Nigeria, Ghana, and any other high fraud countries there is a lot we have to prove to show a bonafide and genuine relatinship, so OP you done right by submitting all evidence mentioned above...Wishing you well on your journey!

3 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Could you provide a link? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

We got that information from someone who was actually an adjudicator who came here for a q&a.  I will still go with the guy who’s job it was to review these petitions over your opinion. No offense but over front loading almost always hurts. It makes them question if the relationship is manufactured and not bona fide. 

That's really awful.... I guess I feel it's a bit harsh. I'm not sure why - on a visa help site - 100% of the information I have received has been that front-loading is a good thing. I'm not picking at you, I'm just disappointed that I have not heard this yet and my petition is sent in. I took the advice of many people I have spoken to here and you are the first one who has said this.

Married Dec 10th, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

To be clear, the Q&A session that John is referring to was from about 10 years ago I think, and I haven't gone back to read it but from what I remember, it actually says that front loaded applications might take longer because adjudicators get through the 'easier' thin files first....

To the OP and also to @TinaMah - don't worry - front loading is absolutely the right thing to do in 95% of cases.  Mine was heavily frontloaded, and I got my visa on hand yesterday, and will be flying to the US forever on the 13th March, so take it from me, it doesn't hurt to front load your petition.

Best of luck.

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, OlayemiLoray said:

...Dealing with countries such as Nigeria, Ghana and any other high fraud countries there is a lot we have to prove to show a bonafide and genuine relatinship, so OP you done right by submitting all evidence mentioned above...Wishing you well on your journey!

8 hours ago, O&GForever said:

That is why people from high fraud countries must frontload their case so the CO will see evidence ahead of time. 

My husband and I have a very genuine and solid relationship, yet our K1 was denied.  

Hello!

Every case is different from another case. 

1) Actually, Applicants mustn't frontload their case to prove a Bona-fide Relationship at the Interview.

2) Applicants from these Countries don't have a lot to show to prove a Bona-fide Relationship at the Interview.

As of last week, up-to 3 Applicants got their visa, approved at the Interview at the USEM, Nigeria.

One of the Applicants visited once, submitted 6 photos and just had a screenshot of social media Chat. They were approved straight up.

Generally, COs try to look closer when you try so hard to prove that your Relationship is bona-fide.

Just get and have the required documents and evidence needed.

Pray fervently and answer the Interview Questions.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.