Lara wash

Born Baby in United States 2018 Law

81 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Lara wash said:

We already have B1 Visa in past, we visited Plano, Texas 6 months ago! We already had a visa and now we can travel anytime!

yes we can afford 20K - 150k.    all we need to know about hospital do they required anything special document like NOC etc ?

Or simple we can make an appointment and that's all?

P.S i write Pakistan but autocorrect make it India :(   . Yes, Pakistan does have E2  trade with USA !

Medical Center of Plano is where most people are taken if in an accident and they don't know if you have insurance, it's off Coit Road in Plano.

Plano Presby off North Dallas Tollway is where they ambulance takes you if you have good insurance.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
9 hours ago, Lara wash said:

can see many replies, let me clear myself. if we born baby in China ( currently we are living here ) . the baby is still as a foreigner he'll not get things like a local baby get, HUKU ( family book )  and many favors as well.

Plus ,We are Muslim and in China here is nothing for Muslims, food and nothing at all. its better to live in christen country!

, If we go to Pakistan it's not that safe for my wife n baby!

We can afford his hospital and everything.  hope we'll get easily E2 or EB5 ( we have savings ) ! but all it takes a time, few years and we don't have a choice right now but born baby in US !   

Advise!

Fact: China has approximately 30 million Muslims.

I’ve travelled extensively to China and noticed halal foods are abundant even in the smaller cities. 

I am banging my my head but still couldn’t understand, the Chinese thinks they are a 強國 and future Bo.1, yet tens of thousands of their women came to American (and previously flooded Hong Kong’s hospitals) to give birth so their babies could have foreign citizenship, that doesn’t sound like a patriotic thing to do, does it?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
5 hours ago, javadown2 said:

You will probable have to pay up front, my wife just had a baby via c-section...the total bill was almost $15,000. This was the amount billed to the insurance, so I'm guessing if you paid cash it would be significantly cheaper. I don't have any answers for needing lawyer or other citizenship requirements with baby being born in US...good luck with that. 

If you know the Mainlnd Chinese and Taiwanese communities then you should know their practices. 

Finished medical check ups back home, arrive in America and visit Chinese speaking doctors, call emergency when they are in labour and never paid their bills a dime afterwards. No offence, this is just how they do it. 

America  and president trump need to close the darn loopholes 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

So, what I gather is you just want your kid to be an American citizen and feel it’s your right to give birth here. Just so you know immigration has become very strict and tough. I have to assume once you have the baby you have no intent on leaving. If you are from China, Pakistan, or India and can afford $20,00-$150,000 why not have the baby some place else? Like Sweden? I hear their hospitals are beautiful. I’m sorry, us Americans citizens always get the short end of the stick because of people who want to beat the system and do things the illegal way. Our loved ones we try to bring to the USA through a very LONG, EXPENSIVE, STRESSFUL, and GRUELING process have it harder on them because of people who do things illegal. Birthing tourism is illegal. If anything Trump changes it should be that law. You shouldn’t be able to step into the ISA and give birth and automatically your kid has all rights as a citizen. Not trying to be mean just simply stating the truth. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
17 minutes ago, USAMorocco said:

So, what I gather is you just want your kid to be an American citizen and feel it’s your right to give birth here. Just so you know immigration has become very strict and tough. I have to assume once you have the baby you have no intent on leaving. If you are from China, Pakistan, or India and can afford $20,00-$150,000 why not have the baby some place else? Like Sweden? I hear their hospitals are beautiful. I’m sorry, us Americans citizens always get the short end of the stick because of people who want to beat the system and do things the illegal way. Our loved ones we try to bring to the USA through a very LONG, EXPENSIVE, STRESSFUL, and GRUELING process have it harder on them because of people who do things illegal. Birthing tourism is illegal. If anything Trump changes it should be that law. You shouldn’t be able to step into the ISA and give birth and automatically your kid has all rights as a citizen. Not trying to be mean just simply stating the truth. 

Not true. I work in this field and birthing tourism is LEGAL. I see it happen all the time in my practice. You just have to be able to afford it and it does not automatically grant you the right to stay here. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline
6 hours ago, javadown2 said:

Not true, where do you get those numbers? Want me to post our hospital bill for a c-section my wife just had....just under 15k. 

Want me to post mine for $30k ? US healthcare is a complete scam with shadiness of not knowing upfront cost of the service you're signing up for.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, britishandusa said:

Not true. I work in this field and birthing tourism is LEGAL. I see it happen all the time in my practice. You just have to be able to afford it and it does not automatically grant you the right to stay here. 

Sorry for the confusion. I went back and read my post. I wasn’t saying it’s illegal to come here to have a baby. I was trying to imply what he is saying and what he wants to do is fraud. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

My husbands Australian friend had a baby prematurely in the US (this was not planned and they would have preferred to have a baby in Australia) they ended up with 1 million dollars in medical bills. The child will also be required to file taxes in the US for the rest of their life no matter where they live. 

The delivery was complicated and the child was in the NICU for weeks. 

Edited by AshMarty

01/31/17.... K1 Visa Approved

02/03/17.... K1 Visa Received in Hand

06/05/17....Arrived in the USA (LAX)

06/24/17....Married on Cape Cod <3

07/10/17....Sent AOS package (I-485, I-131, I-765)

07/17/17.... AOS notice date for NOA1 (I-485, I-131, I-765)

07/21/17.... Received mailed hardcopies of NOA1s

07/29/17.... Biometrics Notice received in mail 

08/01/17.... Biometrics Appointment AOS - complete (walked in)

08/07/17.... Biometrics Appointment EAD - complete (walked in)

10/23/17.... EAD/AP card delivered to house YAY!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Do note that every airline has strict rules regarding flying will pregnant. Most will require documentation from your doctor indicating she is fit to fly, once she is in her third trimester. And no airline will let you fly when she is past 34-36 weeks (varies by airline). 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, javadown2 said:

Not true, where do you get those numbers? Want me to post our hospital bill for a c-section my wife just had....just under 15k. 

The hospital bill, but what of the doctor for prenatal and post delivery care ,   I assumed they weren't going to land , deliver and leave the next day, 

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

9 hours ago, javadown2 said:

NigeriaorBust is correct. I just had a C-section and it was nearly $40K. Normal births around $20K and C-sections have been around $40K. One of my husband's friend's child was in the NICU for a while and bill was over $100K. I work in healthcare and these amounts were typical.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Mina90 said:

NigeriaorBust is correct. I just had a C-section and it was nearly $40K. Normal births around $20K and C-sections have been around $40K. One of my husband's friend's child was in the NICU for a while and bill was over $100K. I work in healthcare and these amounts were typical.

Same experience here. It's not unusual to see a $100k bill.

Also, another poster said you're usually not allowed to fly after 36 weeks, much less such an incredibly long trip as from China to TX. Not a smart thing to do at all for the baby/mother.

My suggestion as others have said: have the baby in PK or CN or wherever else, then apply for your EB2 visa for you, wife and kid.

Safe and easy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My  boy $ 23000

my baby girl $12000

all depends the situation and the risk 

But cbp asked me all times when I cross to us with them if I paid for them or use gov help , always carry the receive from doctor and hospital , no need something in special just money and b1/b2 visa

According to my wife, a c-section in the Philippines is only like 1400 dollars! She had family that had one. 

Just remember medical costs in America are way higher than most other countries. So what you think would be cheap, could definitely bankrupt you without insurance. 

Edited by Redheadguy03

If OP’s ultimate intent is to have better opportunities for the kid and somewhere safe for his wife I still think a European golden visa is the way to go. They can apparently easily afford it, they’ll have actual property to show for their investment (which will be somewhere between the cost of a complicated birth in the US and a risky EB5 visa) and it’s just all much less complicated.... 

while birth tourism is still legal (I’m not sure why it’s not high on the trump agenda considering the criticism of anchor babies) it seems to me that OP (who’s disappeared?) had initially made the assumption that having a USC child meant that was all they needed to live here happily and has had to rethink options once realizing it’s not quite that easy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.