AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just a quick question?  Has anybody's case been "Touched"?  My last date "Touched was the day they got it 10-4-17?  Should I be worried?

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

7 minutes ago, Mayi & MiMi said:

Just a quick question?  Has anybody's case been "Touched"?  My last date "Touched was the day they got it 10-4-17?  Should I be worried?

no that is totally normal...

our cases will be touched soon, they are super active on mid august right now, so we are about a month away from our cases to be touched..

don't worry and get ready for the next steps :)

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks Swissmiss82 ! Now I feel better 

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

What sort of preparations have people done right now for 'Step Two'?
Just wanted to make sure I'm covering everything I guess?

So far I've been working on the following:

• FOREIGN police certificate
  • Vaccination Records
  • Updated: 
    • 'Proof of Having Met'
    • 'Proof of Ongoing Relationship'
    • 'Proof of Engagement'

I didn't want to get any of the forms from my partner until approved, do you think that's okay?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Linkie said:

What sort of preparations have people done right now for 'Step Two'?
Just wanted to make sure I'm covering everything I guess?

So far I've been working on the following:

• FOREIGN police certificate
  • Vaccination Records
  • Updated: 
    • 'Proof of Having Met'
    • 'Proof of Ongoing Relationship'
    • 'Proof of Engagement'

I didn't want to get any of the forms from my partner until approved, do you think that's okay?

Don't forget that you may need evidenced for the I134, so maybe it's interesting to start looking after that. Some embassies asks for new pics of the beneficiary. And , an updated letter of the intent to marry, I think that's all. 

I made a list with my list, I think is on 102 page, maybe it can be helpful and I'm not sure if I'm forgetting something.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ana e jordan said:

Don't forget that you may need evidenced for the I134, so maybe it's interesting to start looking after that. Some embassies asks for new pics of the beneficiary. And , an updated letter of the intent to marry, I think that's all. 

I made a list with my list, I think is on 102 page, maybe it can be helpful and I'm not sure if I'm forgetting something.

That's fantastic!!
I'll make sure to have a look at it, really appreciate it :jest:

Thank you so much! 

Timeline

We were wondering here, how they organize the files they are touching? They are separated on days, weeks or a bunch just monthly? We were looking through other groups and it seems that the date wasn't in order. It's like a box that just says september? 

Can't believe they are in the end of August and September is just around the corner 😍

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, ana e jordan said:

We were wondering here, how they organize the files they are touching? They are separated on days, weeks or a bunch just monthly? We were looking through other groups and it seems that the date wasn't in order. It's like a box that just says september? 

Can't believe they are in the end of August and September is just around the corner 😍

As all the files first sent to check to FBI an FBI other agencies, and not all files come at the same time I would say they have files in a daily order but whichever comes first from those agencies.

and that's why we see things like a date later than mine is approved etc.

and yay they got to August 29!!!!!!

Timeline

After seeing @Naes scan for August I’m super excited they touched up to Aug 29th!

The last 5 and a half months have flown by! Knowing September will start soon I feel like times is gonna go slowly :jest:

Soo happy to see so much movement :D 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

As all the files first sent to check to FBI an FBI other agencies, and not all files come at the same time I would say they have files in a daily order but whichever comes first from those agencies.

and that's why we see things like a date later than mine is approved etc.

and yay they got to August 29!!!!!!

Oooo we thought they ran out names in the agencies after they touched, but it makes sense if this dates that we have is already approvals 😁

we saw your scan 😍 we are so excited! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, ana e jordan said:

Oooo we thought they ran out names in the agencies after they touched, but it makes sense if this dates that we have is already approvals 😁

we saw your scan 😍 we are so excited! 

First background checks and that's why cases wait actually more than adjudication.

and I'm extremely excited tooooo😁😁😁❤️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

question my fiance has never gotten any vaccines does he need to get them before his medical?

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AntoinetteB said:

question my fiance has never gotten any vaccines does he need to get them before his medical?

No he can get them at the medical too. 

He can also get them before but need to bring proof of having them to the medical exam.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

He can also get them before but need to bring proof of having them to the medical exam.

great thats what i needed to know so if he gets them before he has to show proof a shot record that he got them,but can any doctor provide him with these shots or does it have to be a certified american approved doctor. Also my mom works with a woman and he went through the cr1 process but tried to do k1 visa first and she told me today they sent her entire package back after she waited the 9 months or so she said it was due to only being together for 2 years and i was like huh why would they do that so now i worried about things that are not my own problem :wacko:  Thank You Naes 

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

8 minutes ago, AntoinetteB said:

And I also read that is more important for the adjustment of status, so maybe they will only require after this K1 process. But yes, the doctor will say and advise. Maybe it s more interesting to have them before if his country has a public vaccination programme to get them for free instead of paying in the clinic that he will advise.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.