4,721 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Pbl said:

@Naes , sweet one, don’t let the haters get to you! There are many more people who really like you and appreciate what you do for everyone. I know haters are louder, though… LOL... Don’t let them discourage you! 💖

You caused my brain to continuously play Hater gonna hate..... Now I can't stop it....

35 minutes ago, kas634 said:

How about we all group-fund @Naes some cupcakes or something ;) 

And yes that afford would be appreciated.. so who do I send my address??

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So... tomorrow (Feb 24th) my process time on my timeline is the end date.. should I call uscis and see what's going on 🤔😡😡😡😡

Timeline
26 minutes ago, George & Roth said:

Don't let them get you upset. My advice is to remember the respect you were treated with in the June thread and just forget about August. I can share a script with you so you will not even see the August thread anymore. PM sent!

:rofl:  But I like 90% of people here :wub: 

It's just if there was a correlation we will see that in August -I don't know maybe it was the heat-  all the coucous has also gathered here.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, shalyn said:

So... tomorrow (Feb 24th) my process time on my timeline is the end date.. should I call uscis and see what's going on 🤔😡😡😡😡

It's the end date because your wait was longer than the current averages.. stop checking the timeline.

And wait for another 10-15 days (because I am assuming you're probably around 200) then start calling.

Or call so it can be practice to you, but if you catch a bad tier 1; just ignore..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

It's the end date because your wait was longer than the current averages.. stop checking the timeline.

And wait for another 10-15 days (because I am assuming you're probably around 200) then start calling.

Or call so it can be practice to you, but if you catch a bad tier 1; just ignore..

Yeah im right at 200 😕. 

Yeah I got a tier 1 yesterday and they wouldnt go up a tier.  She just kept asking for my case number lol  uh yeah thats when I click 😂 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Naes said:

@Daniel P

Thank you!!!

I'm so happy with the trend.

(In written form cause I can't put any reactions again :mellow:)

Yeah, it's starting to look good! I'm hoping it gets at least as "good" as June was by next month. We'll see! :)

Edited by Daniel P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
17 minutes ago, shalyn said:

Yeah im right at 200 😕. 

Yeah I got a tier 1 yesterday and they wouldnt go up a tier.  She just kept asking for my case number lol  uh yeah thats when I click 😂 

That's what happened to me but I called from work so I couldn't stay on the phone to argue haha. She just kept telling me that they would tell me the same thing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Naes said:

You caused my brain to continuously play Hater gonna hate..... Now I can't stop it....

And yes that afford would be appreciated.. so who do I send my address??

Great!

Keep playing it! 🔊

Address? For Cupcakes? Oh My!😱😁😊

46 minutes ago, Wibblet said:

Yeah I never thought I would hate seeing something being "received" in my life.

OMG YES EXACTLY! I was reading a textbook and came across “recieved” and got so irritated lol 😂 

K-1 VISA

I129F Sent: 08/23/2017

NOA 1: 08/25/2017

NOA 2: 02/27/2018

NVC Received: 03/14/2018

NVC Case #: 03/15/2018

NVC Left: 03/24/2018

Embassy Received: 03/28/2018

Medical: 05/08/2018

Interview: 05/15/2018 

Visa issued: 05/18/2018

Visa received: 05/23/2018 

AOS

POE: 06/07/2018

SSN applied: 06/12/2018

SSN received: 06/28/2018

AOS Sent: 07/27/2018

Biometrics: 08/23/2018

Interview: 10/30/2018

Approval: 10/30/2018 

NOA2: 11/05/2018

Green card Received: 11/08/2018

NO MORE USCIS UNTIL ROC!!!!!😁

11 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

So I arrived home in  Philly in the pouring rain, got soaked walking home from the train station and of course there was no silent NOA2 in the mail! So there and then I  decided what the hell I am going to call the USCIS.  I was all ready to be arsey but I got a very pleasant tier 1 lady called Donna who gave me the usual spiel and I said "yes thank you and now I would like to be put through to tier 2" So she said "hold the line one moment" and weirdly I got transferred straight away to an automated message, left my name and was told I would receive a call back in 62 minutes.  Exactly 62 minutes later they called back (I almost missed the call due to bad phone reception)  I spoke to a really nice guy who also gave me the usual talk, within processing times yada yada and then he said "but I will tell you this, your background check is complete, there has been no request for evidence so you just need to sit tight. Everything comes when it is meant to come and you have waited so long now, you only have to wait a little bit longer"  Seriously I almost fell over with shock!!!!!! After everything I have read here I was ready to kick up a serious fuss and yell at some obnoxious officer but he was just as lovely as can be and I would have cried except I used up all my tears at the airport!! He said to leave it another 2 weeks just to be sure if I haven't heard because then I'll be at 7 months of waiting and they will request that CA look at it.  Now to be perfectly honest he could have been feeding me utter BS but it was so nice to actually talk to a real person who at least gave me some hope that our case hadn't fallen into the black hole that is the processing of i129f's. He told me he loves talking to people filing fiancee visas's because its all about love finding a way!!!!!! So have hope people! If you call prepare to be pleasantly surprised. I just wish I could remember this guys name so I could have you all ask to speak to him when you call!

I couldn’t see my date in midday so I still waiting at midnight scan:) naes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Let's go augustines! We are September's filers here, waiting anxious for all your approvals so we can move to our month!! 

Good luck you all! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.