stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 hours ago, Naes said:

I seriously don't trust their case tracker update rates anymore.

please guys if you can and if it's available in your area register for USPS informed delivery

I just did that and wow it's amazing, there really are pics of all correspondences front part! Btw if you are signing up on behalf of your american fiance like I did, they ask a few questions such as "where did you work in 2009" and in "which street did you live" and give you some options so you can check your identity. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I check my estimated processing date every now and again. It's crept from the end of November to the ends of December. 

This. Is. Agony. 

My contact on my current home runs out the beginning of February. Bricks are currently being pooped.  

😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I read an interview of the director of the Vermont USICS office a few days back. When asked if his office takes phone calls, his response was “absolutely not. If we did, we would never get any work done.” He went on to say that when you call, you speak to an answering service that reads from a script and the only calls that get through to the office directly are from representatives from congress. He added that calls from congress reps didn’t move cases up, just if they were overlooked. He stated all cases are processed, at least initially, in the order they were received, 

just thought id share seeing all of the phone call posts lately. I haven’t bothered calling because of this. Hopefully they are moving through the cases quickly for all of us. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Gators15 said:

I read an interview of the director of the Vermont USICS office a few days back.

Ooo where did you see this interview? I'd definitely be interested in reading it if only for the "inside baseball" angle to things. Thanks!

Just now, elwoodicious said:

Ooo where did you see this interview? I'd definitely be interested in reading it if only for the "inside baseball" angle to things. Thanks!

There is actually a question/answer thread here with a former USCIS adjudicator.  I will try to find the link.  It actually has some good insight into the process.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Lotts said:

I check my estimated processing date every now and again. It's crept from the end of November to the ends of December. 

This. Is. Agony. 

My contact on my current home runs out the beginning of February. Bricks are currently being pooped.  

😭

Yes, it is rough...I try not to look anymore 🙈

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
4 hours ago, Kari & Atti said:

How can I see the results of scans made by the members @vocaledge @The Squirrel @Naes Please! 🙏🏻

4 hours ago, Kari & Atti said:

How can I see the results of scans made by the members 

5 minutes ago, Kari & Atti said:

Here, this is from the May forum credits to Shoegum

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
9 hours ago, vocaledge said:

Thanks very much :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I think i may have gotten my call back from a tier 2 rep,im not sure because i said hello 3 times and no one said thing they just hung up....It was a +877 number do anyone know if that could have been USCIS?

I'm praying for us all 

1 hour ago, elwoodicious said:

http://www.visajourney.com/content/adjudicator-q-and-a

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
30 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

You will see it tonight posted here for June, and on May topic you will have for the month of May.

Thanks!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.