stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
6 hours ago, vocaledge said:

@Quinston Finkle and @Bandt - Just checking I can tag you correctly - you're all set on the list.

Thanks for adding yourselves!

Thanks @vocaledge...and thanks for everything you’re doing with taking on the scans etc.

Long time lurker but first time posting. Thanks also to @John & Rose and @The Squirrel for all of the great advice/insight (and humour) frequently offered. I’m sure there are many people like me not usually inclined to get involved posting firsthand but learning an awful lot from you guys in the thick of it here. Your input is invaluable.

Things are starting to get interesting for us all now. Hopefully things will run smoothly and we can all start celebrating soon enough. Good luck to all.

8 minutes ago, Quinston Finkle said:

Thanks @vocaledge...and thanks for everything you’re doing with taking on the scans etc.

Long time lurker but first time posting. Thanks also to @John & Rose and @The Squirrel for all of the great advice/insight (and humour) frequently offered. I’m sure there are many people like me not usually inclined to get kind words,  posting firsthand but learning an awful lot from you guys in the thick of it here. Your input ankis invaluable!

Welcome! Thank you for the kind words, really appreciate it.

I do however think we are slighted of your wisdom, and of many others who don't write. I hope that many other lurkers come forward and join the party :jest:. We are wild but we don't bite :lol:

Edited by The Squirrel

10 hours ago, vocaledge said:

@MrsM&MrM @JT and DP @OlyaR @Deusebom @Shawn & Rizalyn @twilightapples @mark004 @Emily & Chris @Britanee7

I've confirmed you all onto the google list.

Guys, please where possible add yourselves - if you really can't edit the doc, then by all means, I'm happy to add you.  Its just for our info anyway and so that I can tag you if I happen to see you on a scan.

Good luck for today!

I'll run the first scan about 8 hours from now (midday in California)

Thanks @vocaledge - I've been lurking on this forum for months and figured it's about time I signed up. I've popped my details into the google doc - hope you don't mind :)

Thank you for proving we're not alone in this! Same boat as @Quinston Finkle - thank you @John & Rose and @The Squirrel

Edited by lizandvin

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, June2017UK said:

My money is on the colleague who made the Sept 1st blooper.

Ahahaha I was pretty sure he is already beaten up 😂😂😂 counter attack you say

Timeline

Seriously if it is a maintenance that would benefit us I have no problem...

if it is someone falling asleep and forgetting to turn the servers on... now that's a whole different story...

I've seen governments work bad... but this is a whole new level for me 😊😂😂

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Ahahaha I was pretty sure he is already beaten up 😂😂😂 counter attack you say

Yeah, it's a full on brawl. Computer screens and hard drives crashing everywhere in the CSC pyramid of dreams ..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

Soooo I know we are all upset but who punched the IT guy in USCIS?

LOL. Its probably those outdated HP servers that crashed. :whistle: Oops........ I better not say that, with my luck someone higher up will see it and I'll be fired. he he

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

Seriously if it is a maintenance that would benefit us I have no problem...

if it is someone falling asleep and forgetting to turn the servers on... now that's a whole different story...

I've seen governments work bad... but this is a whole new level for me 😊😂😂

I'm rather hoping that it was a mass approval upload that went a bit squiffy.. And they've been rolling back and trying again... and again... just so they don't have to approve the masses manually one-by-one. 

Timeline
Just now, June2017UK said:

Yeah, it's a full on brawl. Computer screens and hard drives crashing everywhere in the CSC pyramid of dreams ..

Close your eyes and imagine...Keyboard tiles flying everywhere! One screenholding up to throw, the plug still plugged! Like a old school slow motion scene with a nice yet known instagram vintage filter 😂😂 

caption says:the rage

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

LOL. Its probably those outdated HP servers that crashed. :whistle: Oops........ I better not say that, with my luck someone higher up will see it and I'll be fired. he he

See I am telling everyone here! I should go for a sell there... I have server storage a whole converged solution for them and I give my self as an organization and analyst also human relations (like seriously this is what they need)

I live in japan, they literally can't fire you 🤷‍♀️ Whatever you do...

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

See I am telling everyone here! I should go for a sell there... I have server storage a whole converged solution for them and I give my self as an organization and analyst also human relations (like seriously this is what they need)

Ha Ha for sure.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Timeline
4 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

I'm rather hoping that it was a mass approval upload that went a bit squiffy.. And they've been rolling back and trying again... and again... just so they don't have to approve the masses manually one-by-one. 

Hell yeah baby! 😁

1 minute ago, JSCGPV said:

Ha Ha for sure.

Storage is all we have... 

like seriously That's all we have.. I don't know how this company can still go on...

Edited by Naes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, MommaMiller said:

I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on this thread.  Been reading through it to catch up and have learned alot from all of you.  Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us newbies!!

I'm following on behalf of my son and soon to be daughter.  Can't wait until she gets here to properly welcome her to our crazy family.  (hopefully we won't scare her off lol)

I was super nervous that my shy, quiet (then) boyfriend from a super small family would be scared off by my large, loud, crazy family. He loved them from the first moment he met them!! And they loved him too, he and my brother are like siblings now, which can be annoying at times. I need you to counter, not encourage, the annoying little sibling!! Lol. I'm sure things will turn out great for you guys as well, especially since she has such a caring future Mother In Law!! :) 

Good Luck!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.