Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 hours ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Order your IRS tax transcript for 2016 now and submit that with your 1-864 then file 2017 as soon as possible. This will keep the ball rolling. And hopefully you will be able to gain new income before the interview at the embassy. Stay ahead of the process..... Best of luck!!!!

Hi JohnnyintheUSA,

I see your wife was just approved and since you just recently went through NVC did you just send them 1 year tax transcripts with the 1-184?

You appear very knowledgeable, so this is why I’m asking???

Thank you for your time..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

any news??

are they any approvals??

My pd its july 14 TSC have trying to contact tier 2 no success... they just say to wait that they are working in feb 22

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
18 minutes ago, mrsfranklynw said:

so after 14 weeks i finally got a case number from NVC they said that Texas wasn't sending all packets

OMG! 14 weeks is crazy! What is wrong with Texas Center?! When I read things like that I get upset. I can't stop thinking that on the past people were approved within 4 moths, now we have to wait luckily 7 moths and one month for NVC:angry:

Edited by Pamela.J

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, Pamela.J said:

o

OMG! 14 weeks is crazy! What is wrong with Texas Center?! When I read things like that I get upset. I can't stop thinking that on the past people were approved within 4 moths, now we have to wait luckily 7 moths and one month for NVC:angry:

I dont know like they told me first they couldnt find it then the end of nov they said they sent it but jan i check again and they send it like dec 29 so i missed the change of having my husband here for the holidays   it was hurtful i just ready for this process to  end

Timeline
Just now, mrsfranklynw said:

I dont know like they told me first they couldnt find it then the end of nov they said they sent it but jan i check again and they send it like dec 29 so i missed the change of having my husband here for the holidays   it was hurtful i just ready for this process to  end

I am so sorry for you! Hopefully things will go quick now and you will have your loved one soon! God bless the end of your journey :).

16 minutes ago, Pamela.J said:

Thank U 4 sharing your experience with us, now that we know that they are not sending the files to the NVC fast, I think we have a month or a month and a half for preparing the documents por the NVC step, I was approved January 10, I hope to hear something from the NVC in middle-ending February, but I already have my passport pictures, the pictures for the medicals , and the appointement this week for the police certificate, I think it's a way to save time later.  

Edited by MMEE

Timeline
4 minutes ago, MMEE said:

Thank U 4 sharing your experience with us, now that we know that they are not sending the files to the NVC fast, I think we have a month or a month and a half for preparing the documents por the NVC step, I was approved January 10, I hope to hear something from the NVC in middle-ending February, but I already have my passport pictures, the pictures for the medicals , and the appointement this week for the police certificate, I think it's a way to save time later.  

I think this post is for @mrsfranklynw. But in whatever case, as some people have post here, they are taking a little time to send cases to NVC.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, MMEE said:

every case is different some case was sent out right away but for some reason our was delayed keep checking on the app NVC wont do anything until after 6 weeks.  Because it took so so long we have everything ready to go 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Pamela.J said:

I think this post is for @mrsfranklynw. But in whatever case, as some people have post here, they are taking a little time to send cases to NVC.

you are so right 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

My I-130 was approved jan 5 2018 (priority date April 20-2017)and sent to NVC on jan 12 2018 according to uscis website ... when should I start calling NVC regarding my case number ... 

Where in the uscis website did you see that it was sent to nvc? Which service center was ur case sent to initially? I'm just asking because my noa2 was jan 4 and nothing is updated online. 

When i called nvc they said it takes about six weeks for them to get the file from uscis and another two weeks to assign a case number

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-When Harry met Sally

06/15/2017 NOA 1
01/04/2018 NOA 2
02/01/2018: USCIS case status update: Case forwarded to NVC
02/09/2018 NVC Receive
03/12/2018 NVC transferred to PIVOT department for Electronic Processing
03/27/2018 Case Number Received
03/27/2018 AOS & IV Fee Paid
03/29/2018 AOS & IV Fee status changed to "Paid"
03/29/2018 Consulate change request approved (in reply to a 3/15/2018 e-mail to asknvc@state.gov)
3/30/2018 DS 260 Completed

4/9/2018 AOS & IV Packets MAILED

4/10/2018 AOS & IV Packets UPLOADED 

4/17/2018 Requested for re-upload of two documents due to it being Landscape instead of portrait

4/24/2018 Case Completed- Received e-mail, status changed to "At NVC"

2 hours ago, crmathew1 said:

Where in the uscis website did you see that it was sent to nvc? Which service center was ur case sent to initially? I'm just asking because my noa2 was jan 4 and nothing is updated online. 

When i called nvc they said it takes about six weeks for them to get the file from uscis and another two weeks to assign a case number

You can check here https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do. It will update the status when case is send to nvc. For quick response, i had created an account on USCIS webiste and set cellphone and email alert. I got alert as soon as there was an update on my case with USCIS

On 1/20/2018 at 5:50 PM, Sundee said:

Hi JohnnyintheUSA,

I see your wife was just approved and since you just recently went through NVC did you just send them 1 year tax transcripts with the 1-184?

You appear very knowledgeable, so this is why I’m asking???

Thank you for your time..

One year is must but it is good to submit last 3 years tax transcripts. You can just download them from IRS website https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript.

Good Luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.