Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Carili092617Bab said:

guys no up date yet on the processing time, soo annoying, seriously (stil have the dat of 10/31/17) we are in almost Feb 2018

It is bad. And if you call there they say that they are on February cases. Really?! Hahaha. Since October 31st they are reviewing February cases. I feel bad for the people that don't know about the VJ. I was one of them and It is terrifying see no change in the time expectations.

Timeline

It is sad too that we had so little approvals this week. :( On this forum I just remember of one. 

I was so hopeful Texas would start reviewing more July cases, now I just want to listen some news :wacko:

is just so frustrating the wait and then when you see that they are so behind is like what in the world am so confused plus my hubby kids are here i though that because of it they process those cases faster, but i guess not. i we can do is wait what else 

47 minutes ago, Carili092617Bab said:

guys no up date yet on the processing time, soo annoying, seriously (stil have the dat of 10/31/17) we are in almost Feb 2018

Yes both NVC case number and Invoice number.

21 minutes ago, Pamela.J said:

It is sad too that we had so little approvals this week. :( On this forum I just remember of one. 

I was so hopeful Texas would start reviewing more July cases, now I just want to listen some news :wacko:

July should be coming pretty soon. My approval was basically right at the 6 month mark.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Akhilvaliyil said:

Guys! Approved I130.

PD: June 16th

Approval date: Jan 19th

Received in mail: Jan 25th

Off to NVC.

Hang in there people, happiness is around the corner.

How much time from this point to appt? (Approx)

Uhul! Congratulations on the approval and thanks for sharing. 

The NVC is the next step, but it is difficult to tell when Texas Center will send your file to them. It could take a week or one month as I have seen in here.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Dae050617 said:

Anybody for August filer got approved?

I saw one person on the visa journey timeline, but the  case was K3 made into CR-1. The beneficiary was from Argentina. Besides that one, I don't know anyone. My PD is from August third. I can't wait to start listening about August approvals. 

4 hours ago, Dae050617 said:

Anybody for August filer got approved?

You won't see much until February/March.

On 1/20/2018 at 5:50 PM, Sundee said:

Hi JohnnyintheUSA,

I see your wife was just approved and since you just recently went through NVC did you just send them 1 year tax transcripts with the 1-184?

You appear very knowledgeable, so this is why I’m asking???

Thank you for your time..

Hi Sundee! Please forgive me for not responding sooner just crazy busy! I sent them 2016 transcripts. Please note transcripts for 2017 taxes will NOT be available until JUNE. I also included docs from my business. All the best!

On 1/25/2018 at 8:59 AM, Keith & Arileidi said:

**I have an update**

I130 approved -11/19

I130 sent to state department -12/29

Recieved NVC correspondence via email - 1/26

Congratulations!!! You are on your way. Stay ahead of their request to avoid more delays....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.