Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Pavel1982 said:

One year is must but it is good to submit last 3 years tax transcripts. You can just download them from IRS website https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript.

Good Luck

Thank you Pavel1982. I already received the 3 Years tax transcripts from the IRS website just in case 3 being better then 1. 

Im just trying to minimize why’s not really necessary to send to NVC.

3 hours ago, Jeevan said:

My case status was changed from case approved to case was sent to department of states .. my brother also petitioned for his wife and his has been approved since December 20-2017 and there’s no update on it now ... it’s been more than a month .NVC hasn’t received it yet cuz he did send a email to them about it 

Both our cases were sent to Texas service center first .. so there’s no real process to it cuz his case status hasn’t changed since approval 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My case was approved on Dec 1st with PD May 23rd.. My case was sent to department of state only yesterday after almost 7 weeks.  My husband had to call uscis and they claimed it was sent on Dec 4th so he could get off the phone.. Texas center is becoming something else. 7 weeks just wasted!! 

I just wanted to inform everyone I got the approval today, my wife left me (not a legal divorce but left me) back in August, I love her deeply and have informed her of the approval but she has not replied at all and she has read my message. I have stayed here in the hopes that our dates can be used to help others - I will update my timeline now although I don't believe my wife will be doing the interview or medical exam. It pains me beyond words that we have worked so hard for this and we will never enjoy this beautiful opportunity to live together that we waited so long for.

Texas Service Center I-130 spouse of a U.S. citizen 
Country of beneficiary: United Kingdom
PD: June 7th, 2017
Date on approval letter: January 18th, 2018
Physical approval letter received in the mail: January 22nd, 2018

No RFE's, also no case status online on USCIS website or any USCIS phone apps. I had actually called USCIS about a week ago and a tier 2 officer told me 105 days as an estimate and here less than a week later I have the approval by mail.

To all of those of you waiting, love conquers all. Please hold on to each other, please be patient with each other. Instead of thinking ah there is so long to go, think of what a beautiful thing it is to have someone who loves you so much that neither time nor distance could ever come between you two. Your time will come, I wish you all nothing but infinite happiness on the day of your reunions.

Edited by tayloralexandra1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, tayloralexandra1 said:

I just wanted to inform everyone I got the approval today, my wife left me (not a legal divorce but left me) back in August, I love her deeply and have informed her of the approval but she has not replied at all and she has read my message. I have stayed here in the hopes that our dates can be used to help others - I will update my timeline now although I don't believe my wife will be doing the interview or medical exam. It pains me beyond words that we have worked so hard for this and we will never enjoy this beautiful opportunity to live together that we waited so long for.

No RFE's, also no case status online on USCIS website or any USCIS phone apps. I had actually called USCIS about a week ago and a tier 2 officer told me 105 days as an estimate and here less than a week later I have the approval by mail.

To all of those of you waiting, love conquers all. Please hold on to each other, please be patient with each other. Instead of thinking ah there is so long to go, think of what a beautiful thing it is to have someone who loves you so much that neither time nor distance could ever come between you two. Your time will come, I wish you all nothing but infinite happiness on the day of your reunions.

That is so sad! :crying: I was really hoping that she would change her mind after the approval.  Maybe she will think about and realized that the love between you two is worth the distance. 

Anyway, thank you for sharing with us and updating your timeline. We appreciate your help.
;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, Pavel1982 said:

One year is must but it is good to submit last 3 years tax transcripts. You can just download them from IRS website https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript.

Good Luck

I created  an account and also set the mobile and email alerts on. My status was last updated online on 06/26/2017 and i already got my NOA2 in the mail. Still no update on the site... I'm wondering if i should just call USCIS to some how speed up the process of sending the case to nvc.. I've been hearing that TSC is taking a long time sending cases to NVC

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-When Harry met Sally

06/15/2017 NOA 1
01/04/2018 NOA 2
02/01/2018: USCIS case status update: Case forwarded to NVC
02/09/2018 NVC Receive
03/12/2018 NVC transferred to PIVOT department for Electronic Processing
03/27/2018 Case Number Received
03/27/2018 AOS & IV Fee Paid
03/29/2018 AOS & IV Fee status changed to "Paid"
03/29/2018 Consulate change request approved (in reply to a 3/15/2018 e-mail to asknvc@state.gov)
3/30/2018 DS 260 Completed

4/9/2018 AOS & IV Packets MAILED

4/10/2018 AOS & IV Packets UPLOADED 

4/17/2018 Requested for re-upload of two documents due to it being Landscape instead of portrait

4/24/2018 Case Completed- Received e-mail, status changed to "At NVC"

11 hours ago, Sundee said:

Thank you Pavel1982. I already received the 3 Years tax transcripts from the IRS website just in case 3 being better then 1. 

Im just trying to minimize why’s not really necessary to send to NVC.

Try to send all documents that relates to your case and make sure to write case number on all. You will not penalize for sending more documents but you will get a check list if you miss one

2 hours ago, crmathew1 said:

I created  an account and also set the mobile and email alerts on. My status was last updated online on 06/26/2017 and i already got my NOA2 in the mail. Still no update on the site... I'm wondering if i should just call USCIS to some how speed up the process of sending the case to nvc.. I've been hearing that TSC is taking a long time sending cases to NVC

Sure. You should call. You should do anything to help your case

Timeline
1 hour ago, Pavel1982 said:

Try to send all documents that relates to your case and make sure to write case number on all. You will not penalize for sending more documents but you will get a check list if you miss one

Gotcha, thank you 

Timeline
8 hours ago, tayloralexandra1 said:

Hi tayloralexandra1, I still pray that even tho your wife has seen that you received the approval that she is thinking and might surprise you and respond. Sometimes people take us for granted and don’t realize what a good person they had until they no longer hear your voice or hear from you period. With all your patience and devotion that you have is amazing and trust me it is your wife who will miss out if she doesn’t come to her senses. 

If she chooses to live her life without you then eventually you will have to move on in your life.

I wish you all the best . Keep us posted as to what happens and I pray to hear she came to her senses.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Pavel1982 said:

Sure. You should call. You should do anything to help your case

I just called uscis from my work..and i started crying as they told me it takes upto 90 days for them to send it to nvc...i dont even know what i said to the guy...i dont know what to so..i got an email address for TSC..i will write to them...i cant imagine another seven to eight months of processing left before we even get an interview date

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-When Harry met Sally

06/15/2017 NOA 1
01/04/2018 NOA 2
02/01/2018: USCIS case status update: Case forwarded to NVC
02/09/2018 NVC Receive
03/12/2018 NVC transferred to PIVOT department for Electronic Processing
03/27/2018 Case Number Received
03/27/2018 AOS & IV Fee Paid
03/29/2018 AOS & IV Fee status changed to "Paid"
03/29/2018 Consulate change request approved (in reply to a 3/15/2018 e-mail to asknvc@state.gov)
3/30/2018 DS 260 Completed

4/9/2018 AOS & IV Packets MAILED

4/10/2018 AOS & IV Packets UPLOADED 

4/17/2018 Requested for re-upload of two documents due to it being Landscape instead of portrait

4/24/2018 Case Completed- Received e-mail, status changed to "At NVC"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, crmathew1 said:

I just called uscis from my work..and i started crying as they told me it takes upto 90 days for them to send it to nvc...i dont even know what i said to the guy...i dont know what to so..i got an email address for TSC..i will write to them...i cant imagine another seven to eight months of processing left before we even get an interview date

Whom did you speak with?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.