Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Abies said:

Whom did you speak with?

With an agent with a badge number

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-When Harry met Sally

06/15/2017 NOA 1
01/04/2018 NOA 2
02/01/2018: USCIS case status update: Case forwarded to NVC
02/09/2018 NVC Receive
03/12/2018 NVC transferred to PIVOT department for Electronic Processing
03/27/2018 Case Number Received
03/27/2018 AOS & IV Fee Paid
03/29/2018 AOS & IV Fee status changed to "Paid"
03/29/2018 Consulate change request approved (in reply to a 3/15/2018 e-mail to asknvc@state.gov)
3/30/2018 DS 260 Completed

4/9/2018 AOS & IV Packets MAILED

4/10/2018 AOS & IV Packets UPLOADED 

4/17/2018 Requested for re-upload of two documents due to it being Landscape instead of portrait

4/24/2018 Case Completed- Received e-mail, status changed to "At NVC"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, crmathew1 said:

With an agent with a badge number

You would have told the agent to transfer you to a tier 2 officer 

2 hours ago, crmathew1 said:

I just called uscis from my work..and i started crying as they told me it takes upto 90 days for them to send it to nvc...i dont even know what i said to the guy...i dont know what to so..i got an email address for TSC..i will write to them...i cant imagine another seven to eight months of processing left before we even get an interview date

My NOA2 came through on 12/16/17 and my case was updated online as Case Forwarded to Department of State 01/19/18. It seems they are taking about a month to send stuff to NVC.

PD 06/23/17 TSC

Timeline
19 minutes ago, StuBear65 said:

My NOA2 came through on 12/16/17 and my case was updated online as Case Forwarded to Department of State 01/19/18. It seems they are taking about a month to send stuff to NVC.

PD 06/23/17 TSC

Thank you for letting me know! One month is what I expected...90 days just threw me for a loop..Im hoping they just say that so people don't call back? I dont know. In any case, fingers crossed! Hope it goes fast for you from now on! Hopefully they will update my status online when they forward it to NVC

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-When Harry met Sally

06/15/2017 NOA 1
01/04/2018 NOA 2
02/09/2018 NVC Receive
03/29/2018 Consulate change request approved (in reply to a 3/15/2018 e-mail to asknvc@state.gov)

4/17/2018 Requested for re-upload of two documents due to it being Landscape instead of portrait

Timeline
21 hours ago, Peachess said:

My case was approved on Dec 1st with PD May 23rd.. My case was sent to department of state only yesterday after almost 7 weeks.  My husband had to call uscis and they claimed it was sent on Dec 4th so he could get off the phone.. Texas center is becoming something else. 7 weeks just wasted!! 

Same. So does that mean it is going to take another 6 weeks to reach to NVC?

Edited by Shaista & Aaftab

Timeline
2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I just called NVC ... they have received my case ... they told me it can take up to two weeks to get a case number .. so call back within 2 weeks ... 

What date was i130 petition approved?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Shaista & Aaftab said:

Same. So does that mean it is going to take another 6 weeks to reach to NVC?

My dear I have no idea. But i'm going to give them like another 2 weeks, bcs after they receive your case it takes a couple of days for them to assign a case number and iin.

Please you and your spouse should continue to hound uscis to send your case, because it seems they just dumped our files somewhere, and if my husband didn't call them the other day they probably would not have sent it to nvc till now.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Peachess said:

My dear I have no idea. But i'm going to give them like another 2 weeks, bcs after they receive your case it takes a couple of days for them to assign a case number and iin.

Please you and your spouse should continue to hound uscis to send your case, because it seems they just dumped our files somewhere, and if my husband didn't call them the other day they probably would not have sent it to nvc till now.

No we too have our case status changed to 'Sent to DOS' just yesterday. Maybe it was the after effect of your husband calling them. 

Now let us keep calling NVC. Hoping for the best!

On 1/23/2018 at 3:36 PM, StuBear65 said:

PD 06/23/17 TSC

This is true.

3 months of waiting for the file to be sent seems like the right processing time.
My i130 was approved on 11/18, and I am still waiting for NVC to receive my case.

Timeline
12 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Jan 5-2018 ( pripority date April 20 -2107).. on jan 12 -2018 my case status changed from approved to was sent to department of states ... 

my priority date was Jan 4th..nothing updated online..NVC hasnt received my case..I am honestly too traumatized to call USCIS again because if they say 90 days again I am going to scream!!

-When Harry met Sally

06/15/2017 NOA 1
01/04/2018 NOA 2
02/09/2018 NVC Receive

**I have an update**

I130 approved -11/19

I130 sent to state department -12/29

Recieved NVC correspondence via email - 1/26

guys no up date yet on the processing time, soo annoying, seriously (stil have the dat of 10/31/17) we are in almost Feb 2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.