Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
16 hours ago, iamakbar said:

Why 4 weeks? Is that for ALL RFEs or just the “2 passport style photos” RFE?

yes. that is what I heard from other cases. 

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

how crazy is this a just saw someone from oct get his approval letter, how does work when other are b4 them

omg they finally updated the processing time and it shows now 3/2/2017, what a joke seriously 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Carili092617Bab said:

omg they finally updated the processing time and it shows now 3/2/2017, what a joke seriously 

This just made me laugh out loud....seriouly

i was glad i was seating when i saw it , almost passed out lol , guys this is the worst wait ever do not wish this on anyone :(

Edited by Carili092617Bab

9 hours ago, Carili092617Bab said:

I had a heart-attack! My wife and daughter - how will I live without them for so long!

I don't understand what these dates mean? Does it mean the cases before March 2 have been adjudicated or that they are still working on them? I see that those who filed in May have already got NOA2 - Its very confusing. It disheartened me a lot.

Edited by rammstein

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi guys. My case was just updated to sent to the departments of state 01/29/2018

PD 06/02/2017

Approval notice 01/02/2018

Sent to department of states 01/29/2018

Don't  know how long it will take for them to receive it. Hoping for the best.

1 hour ago, rammstein said:

I had a heart-attack! My wife and daughter - how will I live without them for so long!

I don't understand what these dates mean? Does it mean the cases before March 2 have been adjudicated or that they are still working on them? I see that those who filed in May have already got NOA2 - Its very confusing. It disheartened me a lot.

I think it means they are still working on March. But as you can see they have also begun to work up to July. Technically March filers are still being worked on

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just got this email, I didn’t apply for any name change though. I just sent back an RFE, why would they say this? 

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case. 

Receipt Number: SRC_____________ 

Application Type: I130, PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE 

Your Case Status: Initial Review 

On January 29, 2018, we updated your name for your Form I130, PETITION FOR ALIEN RELATIVE, Receipt Number SRC______________. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 1/24/2018 at 2:45 PM, Peachess said:

My dear I have no idea. But i'm going to give them like another 2 weeks, bcs after they receive your case it takes a couple of days for them to assign a case number and iin.

Please you and your spouse should continue to hound uscis to send your case, because it seems they just dumped our files somewhere, and if my husband didn't call them the other day they probably would not have sent it to nvc till now.

Hey, my husband called NVC tomorrow to find out if they received, but they only told us that USCIS has sent it to us, which we already know.

Do you have any update on your case?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shaista & Aaftab said:

Hey, my husband called NVC tomorrow to find out if they received, but they only told us that USCIS has sent it to us, which we already know.

Do you have any update on your case?

Yes my dear. My husband called nvc yesterday 30th and they said they received our case the day before, but that we should give them about 2 weeks to assign case number. But I'll call them every other day. 

UPDATE

PD March 21 2017

RFE response received Dec 12 2017

Approved January 3, 2018

Sent to the Dept of State January 30 2018

I wish and pray for everyone to hear something very soon and for those at the NVC stage already, good luck and God bless!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.