Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Pavel1982

  • Rank
    Gold Member
  • Member # 260855

Profile Information

  • City
  • State
    New York

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Texas Service Center
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

2,896 profile views
  1. For mine, they used the delivery date as priority date. Did you file G1145 form with I-751?
  2. I send mine on Jan 21st and delivered to Texas PO Box on Jan 23rd. Got text on Jan 28th and checked was cashed on Jan 29th. No email yet
  3. call them in late hours in US Time nor during US morning time
  4. Hi guys, I have few questions regarding condition removal documents 1. Regarding family pictures. Do i need to write any description about each pictures at back of the picture 2. Do i need to write any information on top of each document such ssn or A- number 3. Does affidavit from relatives or friends absolutely necessary Appreciate your feedback. Thank you
  5. Hi guys, I having weird issue with AOS payment. It has been almost 12 days since i have paid my bill (payment was cleared from my bank account) but payment website is still showing "in progress". I have called NVC several times about this and they told me they are having some issue with ceac website. One of them told me to send proof of payment which i already did last week but NVC site is still showing "In progress" status. In the mean time, they let me pay IV fee (which is showing PAID ironically) and submit DS-260. I have send all my documents to NVC. Now my biggest concern since payment website is showing "in progress" for AOS bill, is it going to holdup my Documents and DS-260 application review process? Has anybody faced similar issue?. Any idea?. Please let know and share if you have any suggestions. Thank you
  • Create New...