Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Tristan1978 said:

I-130 approved in August 2017, but still no NVC... This is getting very disheartening :(

you mean nvc has not received your file from uscis since your approval in aug 2017?

have u contacted uscis?

please do.. there has to be something seriously wrong. maybe your file is missing. it never takes that long to get to nvc.

18 minutes ago, Peachess said:

you mean nvc has not received your file from uscis since your approval in aug 2017?

have u contacted uscis?

please do.. there has to be something seriously wrong. maybe your file is missing. it never takes that long to get to nvc.

It looks like the lawyer made a mistake with the I-130 and filed as AOS even though I was in the UK, so I have filed an I-824 on November 2nd 2017 and am waiting for that to be approved, the most annoying thing is not knowing when it will be processed as there is no information available anywhere. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
46 minutes ago, MMEE said:

PD June 22

No approval no RFE

I have seen so many June approvals with priority date near mine 😭 But 208 days and still waiting, looks like submitting the inquire it wasn't worth it 😞 

PD MAY 22

No approval no RFE

16 hours ago, pbjel25 said:

Whoa! That was fast, hey? Did you expedite the process? Congrats to you both!

yes we did! thank you!

Manila CRBA & Passport Experience

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/657133-usem-crba-experience/

IR-1/CR-1 Journey

USCIS

09/12/2017: I-130 package sent to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox

09/18/2017: NOA1 Email

09/26/2017: NOA1 Hardcopy(Texas Service Center)

10/01/2017: Expedite Request Sent

11/18/2017: NOA2 Email

11/30/2017: NOA2 Hardcopy

12/27/2017: Checked receipt number on the USCIS website and they had just forwarded the case to NVC that day *shame*

NVC

01/03/2018: Case received at NVC

01/10/2018: Expedite request sent

01/11/2018: Email received from NVC expedite that inquiry is under review

01/16/2018: IIN and Case number issued

01/18/2018: Expedite approved and immediately forwarded to US Embassy Manila. CEAC says "In Transit"

Medical & Embassy

01/23/2018: Embassy Received case file. CEAC says "Ready"

01/23/2018: DS-260 completed

01/24/2018: SLEC Medical DAY 1

01/25/2018: SLEC Medical DAY 2

02/02/1018: USEM Interview "PASSED"

02/08/2018: Picked up VISA packet at 2GO Laoag

02/09/2018: CFO sticker... went to the seminar Nov. 29 2017 for passport renewal requirement to change to husbands surname

16 hours ago, Tristan1978 said:

I-130 approved in August 2017, but still no NVC... This is getting very disheartening :(

That is very strange. I got NOA2 around same time  from TSC and my wife is going to have interview next month. you probably got stuck with I-824 approval. It is never a good idea to rely blindly on  lawyer.Unfortunately, you have learned it in hard way 

Edited by Pavel1982

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
13 hours ago, MMEE said:

PD June 22

No approval no RFE

I have seen so many June approvals with priority date near mine 😭 But 208 days and still waiting, looks like submitting the inquire it wasn't worth it 😞 

Same. PD June 1st :( 229days and thinking that after that it´s gonna take at least another 4months or so is starting to make me feel like we will never get to live together. We are already joking, that maybe it will be our Christmas present 2018 :unsure:

3 hours ago, Pavel1982 said:

That is very strange. I got NOA2 around same time  from TSC and my wife is going to have interview next month. you probably got stuck with I-824 approval. It is never a good idea to rely blindly on  lawyer.Unfortunately, you have learned it in hard way 

Yes this has been a very long, painful learning curve but hopefully I only have to do this once. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi all, I called customer service today for my case and he does't transfer my phone to Tier 2 officer. He keep saying that my case is in normal time process and TSC working on Feb 22 2017 cases. I don't know. My PD is 08/10/17. I hope I hear this month or next month. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

i see some cases in July approved. 

2 hours ago, hl and bl said:

Hi all, I called customer service today for my case and he does't transfer my phone to Tier 2 officer. He keep saying that my case is in normal time process and TSC working on Feb 22 2017 cases. I don't know. My PD is 08/10/17. I hope I hear this month or next month. 

I see some cases filed in July approved. 

Edited by hopelifebetter201

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

i see some cases in July approved. 

I see some cases filed in July approved. 

Yeah I told him that too but he is like " this is the latest info I can see" I'll probably call next week again n ask to talk with tier 2 officer again. 

PD June 7th, 2017 - US Citizen still no RFE and no case update or approval.

Called spoke to a tier 2 officer and was told roughly about 105 more days.

My wife left me in August 2017 (not an official legal divorce or separation so it is still processing) the distance was too much for her I am still here on this site so that when I do get the approval I can update our timeline to help people. 

Edited by tayloralexandra1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, tayloralexandra1 said:

My wife left me in August 2017 (not an official legal divorce or separation so it is still processing) the distance was too much for her I am still here on this site so that when I do get the approval I can update our timeline to help people. 

Sorry your wife left. This is a very hard process but why would you still want to go on with the process? Are you hoping she will change her mind and reconcile with you and be patient?? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
4 hours ago, tayloralexandra1 said:

sorry to hear that. I and my wife have been apart for almost 7 years. the officer told you on your case only or on all SRC cases? 

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.