Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Sundee said:

Sorry your wife left. This is a very hard process but why would you still want to go on with the process? Are you hoping she will change her mind and reconcile with you and be patient?? 

I love my wife with all of my heart, she has abandoned me and this marriage because she was tired of the distance and the waiting but even in her absence from my life I have been faithful to her only, and patient with her. I am trying to be in her life as a friend and I hope that when the visa approval comes through she may consider doing the interview and medical exam. She doesn't live very far from the location of these things in her country and I think perhaps if the visa is approved she may change her mind and want to try again with this marriage. 

I check the online status everyday and I call once every week or two weeks. This may be what we need to rekindle the whole marriage and start fresh without long distance.

19 minutes ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

sorry to hear that. I and my wife have been apart for almost 7 years. the officer told you on your case only or on all SRC cases? 

I am going to do all that I can to save this marriage but thank you I appreciate it. 7 years shows that you really truly do have such a strong love and bond that nothing can come between you two, that is beautiful.

The officer told me this is for all SRC cases involving a US citizen as the petitioner, not just my case; but that those with a permanent resident as the petitioner are processing all within the next month or so for June filers. He estimated me 105 days for US citizen spouses (June filers) and roughly 30 days for permanent resident spouses (June filers). 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
6 hours ago, hl and bl said:

Yeah I told him that too but he is like " this is the latest info I can see" I'll probably call next week again n ask to talk with tier 2 officer again. 

He is not wrong tho. You said your PD date is in August. There's been roughly 3-5cases from July approved from people that are on here which is only a fracture of the people that actually apply. From these cases there's 2 that have said that they had their process expedite which you actually have to have really good reasons for. And you miss your partner is not gonna work. Everyone that has a bonafide marriage misses their partner. I don't like seeing people giving others the illusion that there is a reason to go crazy and call every other day while they are still within normal processing time. There still is a lot of people from may and June that haven't gotten approvals either including myself and a lot of others you can see commenting on here. Then there is the whole July section that should be coming before you as well and hands down I don't think any of us deserve it more than others. We're all in the same boat and we all usually roughly have to wait the same time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Crispyxx said:

He is not wrong tho. You said your PD date is in August. There's been roughly 3-5cases from July approved from people that are on here which is only a fracture of the people that actually apply. From these cases there's 2 that have said that they had their process expedite which you actually have to have really good reasons for. And you miss your partner is not gonna work. Everyone that has a bonafide marriage misses their partner. I don't like seeing people giving others the illusion that there is a reason to go crazy and call every other day while they are still within normal processing time. There still is a lot of people from may and June that haven't gotten approvals either including myself and a lot of others you can see commenting on here. Then there is the whole July section that should be coming before you as well and hands down I don't think any of us deserve it more than others. We're all in the same boat and we all usually roughly have to wait the same time.

Everybody reacts different to this journey. Some people like to call there as soon as they hear some news. And yes, there is 2 people of July that the petitioners were US citizen and the case were not expedite. There is one person in August 21, as the visa journey timeline said. I don't know why there is some cases in other months that are stuck, but all indicates that they are working in June fillers as well. And as soon as I listen something more about August fillers, I will call every week. That is not overreacting in my opinion, that is trying to get some news. I have been waiting for almost 6 moths with no updates. I know that there is people that waited more than me, and I wish everybody get approved sooner. 

Finally, I appreciate when other people call there and share news here. This bring me hope and keep me going.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Pamela.J said:

Everybody reacts different to this journey. Some people like to call there as soon as they hear some news. And yes, there is 2 people of July that the petitioners were US citizen and the case were not expedite. There is one person in August 21, as the visa journey timeline said. I don't know why there is some cases in other months that are stuck, but all indicates that they are working in June fillers as well. And as soon as I listen something more about August fillers, I will call every week. That is not overreacting in my opinion, that is trying to get some news. I have been waiting for almost 6 moths with no updates. I know that there is people that waited more than me, and I wish everybody get approved sooner. 

Finally, I appreciate when other people call there and share news here. This bring me hope and keep me going.

I don´t think you got my point or you did not read the whole thread. ;) I have never said in any word that she is overreacting. I said it is not right from others to encourage her to drive herself even more crazy and encourage her to call every week even tho she is still within processing time....their answer will remain the same anyways. The Tier2 officer also only tells you something different if they in fact have started working on your case. You can´t determine the normal processing based on an expedite process that had been approved since hers is not expedite. I got a friend over here that applied for his wife in July and already has her Greencard and moved (her process was expedite). It´s simply like comparing apples with pears.... I am also not trying to discourage people as you can easily figure out by reading through the thread. I, as said before, just do not like if people start coming up with things that awaken an illusion to others of their process possibly being faster based on a case that is not comparable cause in 99% of the case this will only lead to a bigger disappointment towards the end....what on the other hand I agree is helpful (as you said) is, if people update their timelines and actually post to the threads if they get news :) hope this was more understandable ;) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Crispyxx said:

I don´t think you got my point or you did not read the whole thread. ;) I have never said in any word that she is overreacting. I said it is not right from others to encourage her to drive herself even more crazy and encourage her to call every week even tho she is still within processing time....their answer will remain the same anyways. The Tier2 officer also only tells you something different if they in fact have started working on your case. You can´t determine the normal processing based on an expedite process that had been approved since hers is not expedite. I got a friend over here that applied for his wife in July and already has her Greencard and moved (her process was expedite). It´s simply like comparing apples with pears.... I am also not trying to discourage people as you can easily figure out by reading through the thread. I, as said before, just do not like if people start coming up with things that awaken an illusion to others of their process possibly being faster based on a case that is not comparable cause in 99% of the case this will only lead to a bigger disappointment towards the end....what on the other hand I agree is helpful (as you said) is, if people update their timelines and actually post to the threads if they get news :) hope this was more understandable ;) 

I am sorry, I misunderstood what you said. It is an emotional and hard walk. Hoping the best for us all ;)

Timeline
1 minute ago, Pamela.J said:

I am sorry, I misunderstood what you said. It is an emotional and hard walk. Hoping the best for us all ;)

For real haha. Hopefully now that there is not any more holidays coming up anytime soon they actually catch up on the processing times and we get to see more approvals :) 

i have a question does any one knows Patrick and patricia? i keep getting automated email about their case that is similar to mine and that they have updated their timeline but am trying to find them and no luck, please help 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Carili092617Bab said:

still waiting this is he worst wait ever ;( oct filer 2017

LOL.. U never start sef.

Expect your approval in april or may... and about 4 more months for nvc/interview process.

your visa journey should be ending around september 2018.

32 minutes ago, Carili092617Bab said:

i have a question does any one knows Patrick and patricia? i keep getting automated email about their case that is similar to mine and that they have updated their timeline but am trying to find them and no luck, please help 

You probably selected to follow their timeline. That's why you are keep getting email, once they update their timeline. You can check that from your timeline, select "View/Update Subscription". Then you should see who you are following.

14 hours ago, hl and bl said:

Yeah I told him that too but he is like " this is the latest info I can see" I'll probably call next week again n ask to talk with tier 2 officer again. 

Unless your timeline goes beyond the timeline posted on USCIS site, you will not going to get any new response or they will not transfer your call to tier 2 officer. You just have to wait and pray

Edited by Pavel1982

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.