Scajer25

Texas Service Center 2017 I130 IR1/CR1 Visa

1,824 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
11 minutes ago, JohnnyintheUSA said:

Hi Sundee! Please forgive me for not responding sooner just crazy busy! I sent them 2016 transcripts. Please note transcripts for 2017 taxes will NOT be available until JUNE. I also included docs from my business. All the best!

Thank you and much joy to you and your family...

I’m calling NVC literally every day now ... they received my case on jan22 -2018 ... still no case number ... the lady on the phone asked me to wait one more week and then a case number will be assigned ... the good part is that my call goes right through every day ... no waiting at all and everyone seems nice and helpful at NVC so far 

On 1/24/2018 at 6:19 PM, crmathew1 said:

my priority date was Jan 4th..nothing updated online..NVC hasnt received my case..I am honestly too traumatized to call USCIS again because if they say 90 days again I am going to scream!!

My brother had also filed I-130 and it was approved on December 20-2017 .. today uscis finally sent it to NVC after 35 days ... his case status changed on uscis website today .. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, TexasGC2017 said:

My wife called the customer care they informed that the normal process is taking 12-15 months minimum. I filed back in April 2017 haven't heard back yet since then. Wait is killing me.

If your are in the USCIS step, I would definately call Texas Center and ask to talk to a tier 2 agent about my case. Also, I would open a case request as well. 

Edited by Pamela.J

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

My brother had also filed I-130 and it was approved on December 20-2017 .. today uscis finally sent it to NVC after 35 days ... his case status changed on uscis website today .. 

I am just gonna call them every week now... I'd been calling everyday but they keep telling me allow them 6 weeks to receive it and another two weeks to assign a case status

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-When Harry met Sally

06/15/2017 NOA 1
01/04/2018 NOA 2
02/01/2018: USCIS case status update: Case forwarded to NVC
02/09/2018 NVC Receive
03/12/2018 NVC transferred to PIVOT department for Electronic Processing
03/27/2018 Case Number Received
03/27/2018 AOS & IV Fee Paid
03/29/2018 AOS & IV Fee status changed to "Paid"
03/29/2018 Consulate change request approved (in reply to a 3/15/2018 e-mail to asknvc@state.gov)
3/30/2018 DS 260 Completed

4/9/2018 AOS & IV Packets MAILED

4/10/2018 AOS & IV Packets UPLOADED 

4/17/2018 Requested for re-upload of two documents due to it being Landscape instead of portrait

4/24/2018 Case Completed- Received e-mail, status changed to "At NVC"

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Amelsbaihi said:

Hi 

After 8 weeks waiting for nvc receive my file my statut chage from approved to sent to the departement of state .

I want to know how much time nvc will take to receive my file and asseigne case number and IId number ??

Takes about a week to receive file from date it was sent and then another week to get case and invoice number.

31 minutes ago, Amelsbaihi said:

Hi 

After 8 weeks waiting for nvc receive my file my statut chage from approved to sent to the departement of state .

I want to know how much time nvc will take to receive my file and asseigne case number and IId number ??

It took me about 3 and half weeks to get my numbers from the NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Got an update Friday night that our “Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received”.

Does this mean we can expect approval soon? It’s literally a passport photo of me and my wife, shouldn’t take that long to check+approve? I just want this ###### USCIS to be over and move on to NVC. We’ve been waiting since May 30. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 hours ago, iamakbar said:

Got an update Friday night that our “Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received”.

Does this mean we can expect approval soon? It’s literally a passport photo of me and my wife, shouldn’t take that long to check+approve? I just want this ###### USCIS to be over and move on to NVC. We’ve been waiting since May 30. 

after they receive you requested documents. it takes about 4 weeks to approve that 

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 minutes ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

after they receive you requested documents. it takes about 4 weeks to approve that 

Why 4 weeks? Is that for ALL RFEs or just the “2 passport style photos” RFE?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, iamakbar said:

Why 4 weeks? Is that for ALL RFEs or just the “2 passport style photos” RFE?

You never know...

My response to RFE was received over 9weeks ago&we are still awaiting our approval at the Texas Service Centre.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.