dwheels76

January 2015 Interviews

1,883 posts in this topic

Something is very wrong with this embassy see your threads and others. Have you emailed the embassy? have the responded?

immigrantcaracas@state.gov

What does your ceac status say? Your status? Issued or what?

Yes, I agree-- I have heard that part of the problem is that they are understaffed, also a lot of things are crazy in Venezuela these days, which is one of the reasons I would like my husband to leave sooner

rather than later.

Yes, CEAC says issued, and has since the 14th of November, the day after the interview. I think they updated the status today... does that have any significance?

I have emailed them many times, and they often answer, but the information is not very good... at first they were telling me to contact the courier, but the phone number they sent didn't work. Then they told me to contact the ustraveldocs.com customer service, but they wouldn't tell me why. It was only after I called and asked the American Citizen Service for help that they finally told me that they had given the visa to the courier more than 3 weeks ago.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the ustraveldocs website? The information on the one I choose seems to be specific to Venezuela, but I imagine the whole thing is under the umbrella of the state department? Is there anyone higher up who oversees and could be accountable about the failures of the Venezuelan branch? I get no response from the customer service.

I spoke with someone at nvc, but all he could tell me is that if the courier can't find it, we could ask to have it re-issued. But I don't know if the courier can find it, the embassy won't even give me good contact info for them... wouldn't they have a tracking number?

Any ideas of what to do next are appreciated. I am contemplating involving my congresswoman or senator, but I am hoping there is a quicker fix?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yes, I agree-- I have heard that part of the problem is that they are understaffed, also a lot of things are crazy in Venezuela these days, which is one of the reasons I would like my husband to leave sooner

rather than later.

Yes, CEAC says issued, and has since the 14th of November, the day after the interview. I think they updated the status today... does that have any significance?

I have emailed them many times, and they often answer, but the information is not very good... at first they were telling me to contact the courier, but the phone number they sent didn't work. Then they told me to contact the ustraveldocs.com customer service, but they wouldn't tell me why. It was only after I called and asked the American Citizen Service for help that they finally told me that they had given the visa to the courier more than 3 weeks ago.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the ustraveldocs website? The information on the one I choose seems to be specific to Venezuela, but I imagine the whole thing is under the umbrella of the state department? Is there anyone higher up who oversees and could be accountable about the failures of the Venezuelan branch? I get no response from the customer service.

I spoke with someone at nvc, but all he could tell me is that if the courier can't find it, we could ask to have it re-issued. But I don't know if the courier can find it, the embassy won't even give me good contact info for them... wouldn't they have a tracking number?

Any ideas of what to do next are appreciated. I am contemplating involving my congresswoman or senator, but I am hoping there is a quicker fix?

Have you tried sending a PM to any of the 5 people on the reset approval lst to see how they collected their Visa? You need to do all you need to do.

I would start there?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

woooo whooooo. Congratulations.

Thank you I am happy this is almost over and thanks for your help. I just got back today.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Is there an option to NOT courier the passport after interview but rather pick it up personally after a few days from the US embassy? I am a bit skeptical about this usvisa-info.com website and their operation.

Service Center : Texas Service Center

I-130 Sent : 2013-10-18
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-10-24
I-130 Approved : 2014-06-26
NVC Received : 2014-07-08
Submit DS-261 : 2014-08-04
Received AOS Bill : 2014-08-06
Pay AOS Bill : 2014-08-07
Send AOS Package : 2014-08-13
Receive IV Bill : 2014-09-15
Paid IV Bill: 2014-09-17
Submit DS-260 : 2014-09-17
Send IV Packet : 2014-10-4
AOS Checklist : 2014-10-8
NVC Case Complete : 2014-11-21
Interview: 2015-01-06
POE: 2015-01-22 :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I want to use this medium to wish everyone well. To everyone waiting for their interview date, by God grace you will receive it very soon and to those going for their interview, do not worry you are already approved, just go in there with courage and at the end you gonna come out praising God. I now understand the happiness you get being with your spouse. Have been a happy wife since the day my husband arrived up till now. Everything has been so good. I am very proud to say thank God for giving me my sam, I am proud to say that i got married to a good Nigerian man. Also we got his SSN card in the mail and since then he has been getting several calls to work for them because of his work experience and his high level education. I just very happy because everything has changed for good. I thank God for everything and i will always say a big thanks to Dwheels. May God bless you. Amen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i had my visa interview today and am Approved :wow: .A nice CO lady took my interview and she did not ask anything other than my wife's name then she said the magical word 'You are Approved and you will be getting your passport soon and also u need to pay usd 165 before you travel to US (she gave me a paper explaining it)"..Thanks God and Thanks to everyone.My interview was at 7.30 in Mumbai and i was done in 1 hr (All process).Now visa status showing AP (hopefully it will change soon)..

Edited by Deepu

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i had my visa interview today and am Approved :wow: .A nice CO lady took my interview and she did not ask anything other than my wife's name then she said the magical word 'You are Approved and you will be getting your passport soon and also u need to pay usd 165 before you travel to US (she gave me a paper explaining it)"..Thanks God and Thanks to everyone.My interview was at 7.30 in Mumbai and i was done in 1 hr (All process).Now visa status showing AP (hopefully it will change soon)..

My wife's status changed the next day to Issued. Monday morning interview. Wednesday evening the visa was ready for pickup (interview and pickup both in Delhi).

Edited by gsin123

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Been waiting for our interview letter why is it taking too long. Omg! We want to have our medical already but it says that we need the interview letter. No mail yet even my mom in US haven't received interview letter yet :( mailing in Philippines is taking too long :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

... my case status is still in AP but yesterday my case was upodated again .. doesn any body knows whats that ?

Case Creation Date: 15-Apr-2014 Status Updated Date: 10-Dec-2014

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

Transit will be in Dubai. Then he will fly from Dubai to SF. I think I read here before that Abu Dhabi had a preclearance and he just wants to make sure bc he will be buying his ticket tomorrow. i found this website by doing a google search: http://www.cbp.gov/border-security/ports-entry/operations/preclearance

I just want to give him correct info. Thanks for ur help ?

US Immigration Pre-clearance is only available at Abu Dhabi International Airport for the UAE (the entry stamp actually has AUH as a POE) see here: http://www.etihad.com/uspreclearance - Dubai (DXB) does not currently have one, well didn't as of October when I last flew to the States. Therefore his POE will be SF (SFO).

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

We got our CC on Dec 6th. Now waiting for the interview to get scheduled.

Hope there won't be much delay to get a schedule from the Mumbai Consulate.....

Any idea on how many days does it generally take to get an interview scheduled at Mumbai Consulate, after CC???

Hey did you get your interview date yet?

m also frm mumbai consulate.

case completed by 5th december n too waiting for interview date

plz let me know if u gt ur date

i will do the same if i gt the date

Hey did you get your interview date yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

US Immigration Pre-clearance is only available at Abu Dhabi International Airport for the UAE (the entry stamp actually has AUH as a POE) see here: http://www.etihad.com/uspreclearance - Dubai (DXB) does not currently have one, well didn't as of October when I last flew to the States. Therefore his POE will be SF (SFO).

Thanks so much! ?

USCIS

Date I-130 Sent : Dec-09-2013 | Date I-130 NOA1 : Dec-11-2013| Date I-130 NOA2 : June-16-2014 |Date Sent to NVC: June-19-2014|

Service Center: Texas Service Center (TSC)

Lawyer: Yes

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : June-30-2014 |Date Case # assigned : July-29 -2014 | Received AOS & IV Bill : July-29-2014 |

Paid AOS & IV Bill : Aug-02-2014 | AOS & IV Payment Cleared in bank: Aug- 05-2014 | DS-260 Available: Aug -05-2014 | Submit DS-260 : Aug-21-2014 |

Sent AOS & IV Package to lawyer: Sept -04-2014 | Lawyer sent AOS & IV Package to NVC: Sept - 16-2014 | AOS & IV Package Delivered to NVC : Sept -18-2014 |

Received email from NVC Confirming they received AOS & IV Packages: Sept -19- 2014 | AOS & IV Package Scan Date(s): Sept -18-2014 | 60 Days Deadline for AOS & IV Package: Nov -18-2014 | Scan Date for Police Certificates: Oct -7-2014 | 60 Days Deadline for Police Certificates: Dec -7-2014 |

Case Completed at NVC : Nov-18-2014 :dancing:

Interview & POE

Interview Date Provided by NVC: Dec -15-2014 | Interview Letter (P4) Received: Dec-16-2014 | Date Package Left From NVC : Dec -17-2014 |

Date Package Arrived at Cairo Embassy: Dec -21-2014 | Medical Appt: Dec-18-2014 | Received Medical Results: Dec -25-2014 |

Interview Date: JANUARY 11, 2015 at 7:30am | Interview Result:: APPROVED!!! :dancing: | CEAC Website changed to AP: Jan-12- 2015 |

CEAC Website changed to ISSUED: Jan-13-2015 | Date IR-1 / CR1 Visa Received: Jan-18-2015 | Date of US Entry : Jan 30-2015 |

ROC

-Sent I-751 Form: Oct-11-2016

-Arrived at USCIS (Per USPS Tracking): Oct-13-2016

-USCIS Returned I-751 Form & all documentation: Oct-17-2016 (Date of Letter: Oct-13-2016) Reason: Filed more than 90days before GC Expiration Date

Let's try again....

- Re-Sent I-751Form: Oct-31-2016

- Date Received at USCIS: Nov-01-2016

- NOA1 Received:

- Biometrics Appointment:

- Date Approved:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

hello guys, congratulations for recent approvals.

I have little questions. My interview got scheduled at December 3 and interview date will be January 21. So this Monday I have received P4 letter. Case shows at NVC still. Guys how long will it take to be there you think?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.