dwheels76

January 2015 Interviews

1,883 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hey did you get your interview date yet?

Hey did you get your interview date yet?

No nothing yet. Hope we will get it soon. Called nvc yesterday also. They were saying like there is no particular timeframe for this. It can happen at any time. Just keep calling nvc frequently. Dey have kept our case in queue for Mumbai Counsulate. Now d consulate shud provide a schedule.....

Will update you once we hear anything

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Been waiting for our interview letter why is it taking too long. Omg! We want to have our medical already but it says that we need the interview letter. No mail yet even my mom in US haven't received interview letter yet :( mailing in Philippines is taking too long :(

Hi may i know when was your case completed? And without the appointment letter you can go on with your med.exam..I asked SLEC and they said as long as I know the Case number and visa category..I can proceed with the medical..just print your visa status in ceac..you can show it as a proof of your case #.=)

Edited by isyela

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My wife's status changed the next day to Issued. Monday morning interview. Wednesday evening the visa was ready for pickup (interview and pickup both in Delhi).

Yes,Now it showing as "Issued"...Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

OK, finally I received CC today, Dec 11.

Although my AOS fee changed to N/A on Dec 4, my CC is officially Dec 11, right? :sleepy:

Let's see how long it takes to our interview date to be scheduled :ph34r:

:ph34r:

USCIS
02.06 2014: I130 sent (Our PD)

02.13 2014: NOA1 from NSC
08.08 2014: NOA2 from NSC
08.14 2014: Shipped to NVC

NVC

09.04 2014: Case Number & IIN assigned

09.10 2014: AOS & IV fee invoiced and paid

09.12 2014: Payment status shown as "Paid"

10.07 2014: Submitted DS-260 via CEAC online

10.08 2014: AOS & IV package sent

10.14 2014: Case received e-mail from NVC (scanned date 10.09)

12.11 2014: Case Complete e-mail from NVC

12.12 2014: P4 e-mail from NVC, interview date & time scheduled

Embassy of US in Tokyo

01.09 2015: BIO

01.26 2015: Interview -> Approved!

02.03 2015: Temporary CR-1 printed on my wife's passport

02.10 2015: The first entry in US

03.20 2015: CR1 green card in hand

:idea:

Timeline

i had my visa interview today and am Approved :wow: .A nice CO lady took my interview and she did not ask anything other than my wife's name then she said the magical word 'You are Approved and you will be getting your passport soon and also u need to pay usd 165 before you travel to US (she gave me a paper explaining it)"..Thanks God and Thanks to everyone.My interview was at 7.30 in Mumbai and i was done in 1 hr (All process).Now visa status showing AP (hopefully it will change soon)..

Now the status has been changed as "Issued"

Timeline

Those who are going to mumbai for interview and biometrics kindly keep in mind that US consulate and VAC/OFC are in different locations (Both in BKC but Bandra Kurla complex is having many buildings/offices etc) so always ask for Trade center for finger print and US consulate for visa interview (Near Trident hotel/City bank etc).I have noticed that lot of ppl had issue with this bcz both the address says BKC

Edited by Deepu

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Visa was approved 12/5. CEAC updated to issued on 12/8... Still waiting for tracking info to pick up the visa. I called the help line for ais.usvisa-info.com and was told that everything was registerd correctly by me on 11/5. I emailed the embassy this morning and will have my husband call DHL to see if it has made it there for pick up.

Timeline

Those who are going to mumbai for interview and biometrics kindly keep in mind that US consulate and VAC/OFC are in different locations (Both in BKC but Bandra Kurla complex is having many buildings/offices etc) so always ask for Trade center for finger print and US consulate for visa interview (Near Trident hotel/City bank etc).I have noticed that lot of ppl had issue with this bcz both the address says BKC

Good information.. thanks

USCIS
07-11-2013 I-130 NOA1
01-03-2014 Transferred to NSC
05-20-2014 I-130 Approved!
05-27-2014 NOA2 Hard Copy Received

NVC
05-21-2014 File Shipped to NVC
06-02-2014 File Received

06-19-2014: Case Number & IIN Assigned

Not Needed: Completed the online DS-261

07-08-2014: Paid AOS bill & IV Bill

07-15-2014: Complete the online DS-260

07-16-2014: Sent AOS & IV package

07-17-2014: AOS & IV package has been delivered

07-21-2014: AOS & IV package Scanned to System

09-10-2014: AOS Check list

09-19-2014: Checklist recevied date

11-12-2014: Get case complete

12-03-2014: Get interview date scheduled

XX-XX-2014: Medical

01-12-2015: Interview at Embassy

XX-XX-2014: POE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

WORST DAY OF MY LIFE --- i was issued a 221 (g) after my immigrant visa interview. they want more additional processing on mefrom MONTREAL CONSULATE>. and its NOT BECAUSE OF my marriage or validity of it. Its because I have a PhD in sciences. YEAH.apparently I am too educated to be in the USA. funny i got my education there. :cry::angry::girlwerewolf2xn::alien::wacko::o so more additional processing.strangei have been going to the USA 15 times.in the last yearthey never needed to do it thenand suddenly now they do.

it can be anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 year. YES!!! so i am giving up on going there. All i can do is get my spouse here. i submitted the paperwork they wanted from me but i don't have any hope it will work at all. i have seen how much time they can make you waitthis is truly disgusting. :cry::cry::cry:

Wow target novemeber. I just read ur post. And I m absolutely disgusted!!! It is worst what they did to me. Unbelievable. I m also a doctor and thank God they didn't give me a hard time because of that. I thought they prefer educated ppl and not the opposite. I hope u get rid of this AP soon. Trust me my eyes kept getting wider as I went through ur post. And that too on Montreal consulate which is not even a fraud country *smh* looks like dec 8 wasn't a lucky day for interviews.

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Morning!! :) Can someone please help me out understanding my P4 letter... This is exactly what is asking for, I understand a bit of it but just want to make sure... Do I need to take any of the original documents? by what I can tell is not asking for anything in particular right?

-Correspondence Instructions ….. C

-Immigrant Visa Application part 1 …… R

-Immigrant Visa Application part 2 …… R

-Passport ….. Y

-Birth Certificate .. O

-Adoption …. F

-Marriage Certificate … O

-Marriage Termination … F

-Court Records … F

-Financial Evidence … Y

-Military Records …. F

- Cuba Police Certificate … O

-FEE Payment … $

-Photograph … Y

-Petitioner Marriage Certificate .. F

-Petitioner Birth Certificate .. F

-Petitioner Marriage Termination .. F

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Taxi guys are familiar with it... they will ask you are you going for finger print or interview ? :).. I think people who try to go their own will end up in the consulate

Timeline

i had my visa interview today and am Approved :wow: .A nice CO lady took my interview and she did not ask anything other than my wife's name then she said the magical word 'You are Approved and you will be getting your passport soon and also u need to pay usd 165 before you travel to US (she gave me a paper explaining it)"..Thanks God and Thanks to everyone.My interview was at 7.30 in Mumbai and i was done in 1 hr (All process).Now visa status showing AP (hopefully it will change soon)..

Did you opted for a translator ?

Timeline

Morning!! :) Can someone please help me out understanding my P4 letter... This is exactly what is asking for, I understand a bit of it but just want to make sure... Do I need to take any of the original documents? by what I can tell is not asking for anything in particular right?

-Correspondence Instructions ….. C

-Immigrant Visa Application part 1 …… R

-Immigrant Visa Application part 2 …… R

-Passport ….. Y

-Birth Certificate .. O

-Adoption …. F

-Marriage Certificate … O

-Marriage Termination … F

-Court Records … F

-Financial Evidence … Y

-Military Records …. F

- Cuba Police Certificate … O

-FEE Payment … $

-Photograph … Y

-Petitioner Marriage Certificate .. F

-Petitioner Birth Certificate .. F

-Petitioner Marriage Termination .. F

code definitions are listed on page 3 of the interview letter///

Y / O >> NVC send the documents to consulate

C >> You should bring this for interview

F >> NVC did not request this document

R >> You submitted this application online

$ >> Fee paid online

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

code definitions are listed on page 3 of the interview letter///

Y / O >> NVC send the documents to consulate

C >> You should bring this for interview

F >> NVC did not request this document

R >> You submitted this application online

$ >> Fee paid online

Thank you much!!! :) I just wanted to make sure, I'm a little obsessive when it comes to legal/Immigration forms and letters.. lol So basically is just asking for the P4 letter... I will have my hubby take everything else just in case, DS-260 and 261, Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate.. I only have a copy of the divorce papers they have the original..

Timeline

Hi everyone-- good luck to all the upcoming interviews. I hope it's ok that I'm posting here, I'm really at a loss as to where to get help. I tried posting in the embassy section, but have had no answers. My husband had his interview in November, the 13th, to be precise, and they told him it was approved and to sign up for an account on ustraveldocs.com to register for delivery... He couldn't figure it out, and asked me to do it, and finally I got some help here on VJ and created a profile for him on the 18th of November.

So we have been waiting anxiously for his visa, and started to get pretty worried last week... the embassy is really not anxious to give much information... when I first wrote to them they told me to contact the courier, but the phone number that they sent didn't work. After I pointed this out, and sent a few more e-mails, they told me to contact the customer service for ustraveldocs.com. MEanwhile the account on ustraveldocs says the embassy still has the passport. I called a few times, and was generally rebuffed, but finally someone in the American citizen services department said they would contact the visa people and find out what was going on. That was yesterday. A few hours later I got e-mail where they finally admitted that they had given the passport to the courier on the 17th of November, and reiterated that I would have to contact ustraveldocs customer service, that they (the embassy) can't do anything more... meanwhile, I have been trying to contact customer service... they don't answer the chat, at least not for 3 hours, and when you call the phone number the recording says it's not during their operating hours, even though it is. I sent them an e-mail explaining the situation, and got something from a no-reply address saying they had created an account with my e-mail address. (I used my husband's address for his account.) So I don't know what to do... does anyone have any ideas? Is there some state department phone number to address issues with ustraveldocs.com? Is there somewhere else on VJ I could post where someone might have experience with this sort of thing? I very disturbed that they couldn't tell me for 3 weeks that they had already given it to the courier... what a mess!

I think the consulate have this on their site... There will be extensive delay if you don't create a profile and select pick up location before interview. I believe consulate issued passport and handed over to the courier.. since you didn't select a pick up location they probably have it somewhere .. as I said before you should go directly to the nearest location of the courier and ask them for help. .they might can contact their other locations or consulate staffs to track your passport...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.