dwheels76

January 2015 Interviews

1,883 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Update to above message: NVC rep confirmed to ignore the checklist and just bring it to the Interview. Still I might call few days after again to make sure.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Finally got our interview date few hours back.Thnx to Almighty God...

Its on January 16th :) :) at Mumbai Counsulate

CC was on Dec 6th

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ive registered to USatraveldocs here in Philippines and there are still slots for january 5 til january 28 for IV ..I was hoping NVC can reaume with the scheduling by next week .=)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Visa was approved 12/5. CEAC updated to issued on 12/8... Still waiting for tracking info to pick up the visa. I called the help line for ais.usvisa-info.com and was told that everything was registerd correctly by me on 11/5. I emailed the embassy this morning and will have my husband call DHL to see if it has made it there for pick up.

Kindly keep us updated on your progress and the changes on ceac and ais websites.

AOS mailed 10/23/17, delivered 10/25/17, check cashed 11/2/17

text/email notification 11/3/17,  recvd NOAs 11/7/17

priority date      10/26/17

NOA date           11/1/17

Bio notice          11/17/17

Bio date             11/27/17

EAD Approve    02/28/18

Filed I 131        03/05/18

Recvd EAD      03/08/18

Interview Letter recvd  8/4/18   Interview date  9/12/18

Interview Approved 9/12/18

We have had our interview set for about two and a half weeks now (for January 23). We received the P4 email two weeks ago, and on Monday received another email directly from the Santo Domingo consulate regarding specific instructions for the interview there. That said, our VISA Status on the CEAC site still says At NVC. It never changed. Is this unusual??

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Finally got our interview date few hours back.Thnx to Almighty God...

Its on January 16th :) :) at Mumbai Counsulate

CC was on Dec 6th

Did you call or got by calling them?

Ive registered to USatraveldocs here in Philippines and there are still slots for january 5 til january 28 for IV ..I was hoping NVC can reaume with the scheduling by next week .=)

How to register? I want to register too...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi may i know when was your case completed? And without the appointment letter you can go on with your med.exam..I asked SLEC and they said as long as I know the Case number and visa category..I can proceed with the medical..just print your visa status in ceac..you can show it as a proof of your case #.=)

thank you! My mom just received the p4. My CC is nov21st. Got interview schedule dec2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

Thanks so much for the advice... we were very fortunate and it was delivered to the local courier office this morning, even though no one knew anything about it yesterday. What a relief.

Just so everyone else from Venezuela knows, create the profile ahead of time.

Thanks!

Thanks for the information, Might you or anyonw know how this would be handled if you have to intreview in Venezuela but you are from another country and your passport is needed to fly back to your home country right after the interview?

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Taxi guys are familiar with it... they will ask you are you going for finger print or interview ? :).. I think people who try to go their own will end up in the consulate

If u tell them US consulate or BKC they will send you to US consulate.We must tell them Trade center for finger print.

most of them dont speak English.

Did you opted for a translator ?

Nop

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.