shytown

December 2022 NVC Submissions

203 posts in this topic

Timeline

Has anyone that submitted recently gotten a "Ds-260 review note" about an hour after filing? It says this: "NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all of the required document's DS-260, Civil Documents and Financial Documents."

I'm hoping that this is just an automated notice that I may have "tripped" as I THINK I submitted AOS before the Civil Document. Only by a minute or so though... All of my documents show SUBMITTED on upload page.
I'll put in an inquiry just in case...

Any experience with that here? 

Edited by Orzo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Orzo said:

Has anyone that submitted recently gotten a "Ds-260 review note" about an hour after filing? It says this: "NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all of the required document's DS-260, Civil Documents and Financial Documents."

I'm hoping that this is just an automated notice that I may have "tripped" as I THINK I submitted AOS before the Civil Document. Only by a minute or so though... All of my documents show SUBMITTED on upload page.
I'll put in an inquiry just in case...

Any experience with that here? 

Not a problem. Automated reply. Submit documents in any order you want.   Until all are submitted the case wont move forward 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Lil bear said:

Not a problem. Automated reply. Submit documents in any order you want.   Until all are submitted the case wont move forward 

Thanks for the peace of mind! I've found various posts about it but no one ever seemed to follow up.
Now I can relax and await my probable RFE Woohooo!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

According to NVC when, we're looking at 42 days from submission to DQ. I wonder how this is effected by the Holidays? 

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
22 hours ago, shytown said:

According to NVC when, we're looking at 42 days from submission to DQ. I wonder how this is effected by the Holidays? 

I would assume federal holidays do effect review times. No one works on Christmas observed which is Monday December 26, 2022. Also people tend to take more than one day during this period. However a day or two truly don’t matter in the larger scheme of things. 

Edited by chadonius
Date

On 12/5/2022 at 8:00 PM, MMDG said:

I originally submitted October 24th and got a response from NVC on the 4th of December  but It was a RFE so I’m submitting again on the 6th of December.

thank you for creating this thread! 

We also got RFe  December 1 and submitted it same day . Original submission was October 17 

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
16 hours ago, Dray3 said:

Hi guys, Joining thread. I was approved on Dec 6th. Waiting to hear back from NVC. Hope its not a long wait.

Seems like the wait time is going down. Visa When says 38 days now. Let's hope so.

This week my spouse completed his medical and they sent it to the Frankfurt embassy already. So unless there are RFE's there's nothing in between us now and his interview! 

Happy holidays everyone, looking forward to some positive news in the next few weeks!

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hi guys, 

Original submit to NVC Oct 10th, on Nov 22nd I received a message asking for the original birth certificate (RFE). I uploaded the additional document on Nov 22nd, and today I received another RFE saying the original is not legible (rolls eyes) that's why I had originally submitted the digital version (legally this is the accepted form in his country) and the second time I added the original (handwritten in 1994). Today we got another "original copy" from the issuing authority and got it legalized, and submitted. Hopefully they keep they good pace...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 12/22/2022 at 2:46 AM, shytown said:

Seems like the wait time is going down. Visa When says 38 days now. Let's hope so.

This week my spouse completed his medical and they sent it to the Frankfurt embassy already. So unless there are RFE's there's nothing in between us now and his interview! 

Happy holidays everyone, looking forward to some positive news in the next few weeks!

Thank you so much for sharing this link. Very helpful. I submitted everything in Dec 25, 2022, I hope we all get an approval soon :D

I'm not expert in anyway, but I did some research about the medical exam; it seems that the visa expiration date start ticking when you start the medical exam. 

I'm not sure if you're aware of this for your post approval plans:

image.thumb.png.4fbf390135318e27328b8efd69608d8b.png

Thanks,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello all,

I looked at Nov. submission topic, and they created a table that is very cool so I duplicated it for us. Please feel free to edit/correct and repost if needed. I used what shown in here https://visawhen.com/nvc , using 12/26/2022 update.

Friends Submitted DQ Estimate Resubmit? DQ Actual
@totta 12/1/2022 1/20/2023    
@shytown 12/3/2022 1/23/2023    
@Dray3 12/3/2022 1/23/2023    
@Orzo 12/5/2022 1/24/2023    
@Edtab 12/5/2022 1/24/2023    
@MMDG 12/6/2022 1/25/2023    
@MJintheUSA 12/6/2022 1/25/2023    
@islam-cannotwait 12/25/2022 2/13/2023    

Good luck everyone and happy new year :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, islam-cannotwait said:

Hello all,

I looked at Nov. submission topic, and they created a table that is very cool so I duplicated it for us. Please feel free to edit/correct and repost if needed. I used what shown in here https://visawhen.com/nvc , using 12/26/2022 update.

Friends Submitted DQ Estimate Resubmit? DQ Actual
@totta 12/1/2022 1/20/2023    
@shytown 12/3/2022 1/23/2023    
@Dray3 12/3/2022 1/23/2023    
@Orzo 12/5/2022 1/24/2023    
@Edtab 12/5/2022 1/24/2023    
@MMDG 12/6/2022 1/25/2023    
@MJintheUSA 12/6/2022 1/25/2023    
@islam-cannotwait 12/25/2022 2/13/2023    

Good luck everyone and happy new year :D

I submitted December 7th can some add me to the list thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.