Sarge2155

I-751 October 2022 - Filers

341 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

I don't understand the doubt since every case is different. If that user said they were approved who are we to question it? 

I wouldn't want this forum to become a platform for spreading misinformation. Many users may read that comment and have an unrealisitic expectations around approvals of their cases. It looks suspicious, and it would be great to confirm this is true.

19 minutes ago, OldUser said:

We can easily verify if the new user Sargged2022 was approved quickly by scanning cases for October 2022.

Can somebody give their EAC case number, filed in October 2022 without the last 3 digits?

10 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

I don't understand the doubt since every case is different. If that user said they were approved who are we to question it? 

Exactly it's a terrible thing to get ones hopes up. If I have to explain my hunch I will but I will say we have seen this user in at least two other instances and they both were banned!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

On 11/17/2022 at 1:39 PM, OldUser said:

Usually no letter is sent if biometric appointment is waived.

Actually, I got the letter last Friday as well. I wasn't expecting it 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 9:18 AM, ccass410 said:

Hello everyone! 

Feels like just yesterday I was signing out of this after receiving my greencard. Wow how two years have flown! Here’s my timeline so far ☺️

application submitted Oct 18th

delivered Oct 20th

text received Oct 27th

check cashed Oct 28th 

still waiting for NOA to arrive 

here we go again! 

Biometrics taken nov 30. Now we wait! 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello all October filers! My application was received on October 11, was assigned a case number on October 13. It's been 77 days and still no news about biometrics. Texas Service Center.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
On 12/12/2022 at 10:37 AM, GeeRaf said:

Is anyone else stuck at Case Was Received?

Yes, we are... since Oct 10... Stuck in Potomac, the slowest in the country!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, viktoriiam said:

Hello all October filers! My application was received on October 11, was assigned a case number on October 13. It's been 77 days and still no news about biometrics. Texas Service Center.

My ROC was received on Oct 10, and still waiting for YSC to let me know if I need to show up for the biometrics... 78 days...

The weird thing in our case, is that my daughter who is under my application, received her NOA with no biometrics required on Oct 19, and on Nov 23 received another NOA with biometrics appointment for Nov 30.

She got her biometrics taken, but the website hasn't been updated so far...

Edited by He and I

3 hours ago, He and I said:

My ROC was received on Oct 10, and still waiting for YSC to let me know if I need to show up for the biometrics... 78 days...

The weird thing in our case, is that my daughter who is under my application, received her NOA with no biometrics required on Oct 19, and on Nov 23 received another NOA with biometrics appointment for Nov 30.

She got her biometrics taken, but the website hasn't been updated so far...

YSC is a mess and sadly I am there too. I filed in november 2022  ......

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2022 at 3:58 PM, viktoriiam said:

Same boat more or less; Received Oct 31st, and no news. Texas also. Fingers crossed it'll come through soon for you!

On 11/29/2022 at 8:12 AM, K.T said:

Actually, I got the letter last Friday as well. I wasn't expecting it 

We also got a letter regarding biometrics waived a few days after the case status updated online.

Edited by moreadore

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Has anyone used the AR-11 online form to update their address? We moved to Palm Beach Gardens and the City tab does not let me enter the full name, the spaces are limited to "Palm Beach Gard" so I am not sure If I just abbreviate the Gardens part so that my city reads "Palm Beach Grdn" or file a paper form for my change of address which would be much slower than the online one ☹️

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
On 1/19/2023 at 9:19 PM, skyline385 said:

Has anyone used the AR-11 online form to update their address? We moved to Palm Beach Gardens and the City tab does not let me enter the full name, the spaces are limited to "Palm Beach Gard" so I am not sure If I just abbreviate the Gardens part so that my city reads "Palm Beach Grdn" or file a paper form for my change of address which would be much slower than the online one ☹️

We did, just a few weeks prior to I-751 filing. However, we didn't have a long town name. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.