Crtcl Rice Theory

9 Antivax lies to watch out for this holiday season

132 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

https://gizmodo.com/9-antivax-lies-to-watch-out-for-this-holiday-1848113384

Satanic ingredients, mass death, and other debunked talking points from the anti-vaccination movement.

“The vaccines are based on untested, dangerous technology.”

This claim is centered mainly around the covid vaccines developed by Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, which both are based on mRNA technology. These are the first mRNA vaccines authorized or approved for use in humans, but the underlying research needed to develop them has been ongoing for decades. Scientists were testing out mRNA vaccines in human trials even before the pandemic arrived in late 2019.

The pandemic did accelerate the course of typical vaccine development, which usually takes years, but much of this speed was gained by the legwork already done on mRNA vaccines, the huge marshaling of resources, including financial, needed to conduct large clinical trials, and the expedited review of the data by health agencies—not by cutting corners in the trials themselves.

“mRNA vaccines change your DNA.”
“Vaccinated people are ‘shedding’ onto others.”

“The shots contain scary and/or satanic ingredients.”

“The vaccines are killing more people than the virus is.”

“Vaccines don’t prevent transmission.”

“The need for boosters proves the vaccines are useless.”

“Outbreaks in highly vaccinated countries show vaccines don’t work.”

“Kids don’t need the vaccine.”

Edited by Crtcl Rice Theory

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

“Kids don’t need the vaccine.”

Deaths of children without comorbidities statistically approaches zero.

Survival rate is 99.995%.

Adverse events from vaccines have taken 3 years to make themselves known.

The long-term effects of the shot can't possibly be known yet.

ETA:  The other "reasons" listed in the original post are largely crackpot.

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

“Vaccines don’t prevent transmission.”

If they prevent transmission then why do triple vaccinated people need to wear masks?

Any way, St Rachel disagrees with you:

https://www.stardem.com/news/national/cdc-covid-vaccines-won-t-stop-transmission-fully-vaccinated-can-still-get-spread-delta-strain/article_5f83d0cb-8b0a-535d-bbad-3f571754e5ae.html

Our vaccines are working exceptionally well,” Walensky told CNN in an interview on Thursday, Aug. 5. “They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death – they prevent it. But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission.

—-

Easy enough to dig up a video of her saying this. FB, Google, and Twitter  can’t delete all the videos fast enough: https://mobile.twitter.com/cnnsitroom/status/1423422301882748929

I mean, CRT, when you’ve lost St Rachel you’ve lost urban America. 

Edited by Mike E

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mike E said:

If they prevent transmission then why do triple vaccinated people need to wear masks?

https://www.stardem.com/news/national/cdc-covid-vaccines-won-t-stop-transmission-fully-vaccinated-can-still-get-spread-delta-strain/article_5f83d0cb-8b0a-535d-bbad-3f571754e5ae.html

Our vaccines are working exceptionally well,” Walensky told CNN in an interview on Thursday, Aug. 5. “They continue to work well for Delta, with regard to severe illness and death – they prevent it. But what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission.

—-

Easy enough to dig up a video of her saying this. FB, Google, and Twitter  can’t delete all the videos fast enough: https://mobile.twitter.com/cnnsitroom/status/1423422301882748929

And how do they know that the experimental EUA drugs actually lessen symptoms?  It affects everyone differently, but the majority of folks I talk to who have had it (once or twice) have all reported mild cold-to-flu like symptoms.  

Timeline
21 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

Would you agree that the long term affects of Covid 19 are also a known unknown? 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Mike E said:

—-

I mean, CRT, when you’ve lost St Rachel you’ve lost urban 

If it was just the Delta variant in circulation, you might have a point.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

If it was just the Delta variant in circulation, you might have a point.

Who catches alpha now in America?

11 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

11 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

I personally know two kids, ages 11 & 12, who died this past week after getting one dose of the experimental EUA drugs.

I know of zero kids who have died from covid.  All have lived.

Anyone who pushes this shot on children is mentally ill and criminally negligent in my opinion. Now these sickos want to authorize it down to two years old.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Timeline
12 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

I personally know two kids, ages 11 & 12, who died this past week after getting one dose of the experimental EUA drugs.

You personally  knew them?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

that is what the word "personally" usually means............

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

19 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

Are they related to the several adults you knew personally that died of the vaccine and the zero deaths you knew that died of covid. 

7 hours ago, Crtcl Rice Theory said:

Yes and she personally knew several adults that died of the vaccine and oddly not one person that died of corona. I suspect your skepticism is as strong as mine.  This makes at least 5 people she knew that died of the vaccine 

I know personally at least 4 people that died from it and several that almost did including our mid 30s owner.

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Yes and she personally knew several adults that died of the vaccine and oddly not one person that died of corona. I suspect your skepticism is as strong as mine.  This makes at least 5 people she knew that died of the vaccine 

I know personally at least 4 people that died from it and several that almost did including our mid 30s owner.

How nice of you to call me a liar here on VJ.  Isn't that sort of against the TOS?  Kind of takes away from my enjoyment of the site, being treated this way.  But I guess your special plan allows you to get away with things that normal users get smacked down for?

4 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

How nice of you to call me a liar here on VJ.  Isn't that sort of against the TOS?  Kind of takes away from my enjoyment of the site, being treated this way.  But I guess your special plan allows you to get away with things that normal users get smacked down for?

Know your just baiting me. I am just asking if the are related to the adults you also knew that died of the vaccine. could be a genetic thing.  I am sure that my request just ruined your day LOL