ValUs9517

Received revocation notice for our I-130

59 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Luckystar78 said:

What they are saying is he said 2015 but then said 2016 ( which is correct) but according to my husband he never said 2015. He was able to answer everything about me correct like what car I drive, what my work office looks like my house, outside my house, where I park my favorite color and food. What I do for a living, my income. The one thing he didn't know was my favorite movie and I'm being totally honest when I say I don't have one. He knew all my family members, my and my daughters birthday, what she likes to play. It's just crazy to me. 

All of those are pat answers that can be coached.

This isn't just because he didn't know your favorite movie.  A two year AP investigation can dredge up a lot.

On 10/26/2021 at 12:54 PM, Luckystar78 said:

So, I received a revocation notice for my husbands I 130. Anyone who has gone thru this, is it better to appeal or start all over and submit a new application? We have been going thru this process for 4 years now and are so frustrated and disappointed. 

How many times have you met during these 4 years and how long was each visit?

15 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

After reading the letter, I think any appeal will be futile.  In the eyes of USCIS and DOS, there is very, very serious doubt about your relationship.  In my opinion, the best course of action is for you to relocate to your spouse's country, Pakistan, and live together as a married couple for a year....then resubmit your case again.  The only thing which can really resolve doubt about a relationship is more time actually spent together.  Good luck.  I hope it works out.

I am no attorney, but this was pretty strong, imho:

image.png.c519111c7cad01b3fff8e344f7cc4e06.png

If you apply again. You'll need better evidence of a bonafide relationship. The best way to acquire this evidence is through living together. I had a look at the photos you've posted on VisaJourney and they do appear staged/they don't seem very natural compared to the photos posted by other couples. 

14 hours ago, Luckystar78 said:

Only issue with me moving to his country is that I have a small child, otherwise I would have moved there a long time ago.

If you're serious about being together you'll probably have to move to his country, or look for a third country to live in. The best way to overcome this denial is through a lot of in person time. If you cannot move, you should try to visit him as frequently as possible and for the maximum amount of time possible (1+ months per stay). Sending another I-130 is going to take time, and you probably miss your husband a lot so,  I'm sure figuring out how to reunite with him is the main goal. 

14 hours ago, Luckystar78 said:

What they are saying is he said 2015 but then said 2016 ( which is correct) but according to my husband he never said 2015. He was able to answer everything about me correct like what car I drive, what my work office looks like my house, outside my house, where I park my favorite color and food. What I do for a living, my income. The one thing he didn't know was my favorite movie and I'm being totally honest when I say I don't have one. He knew all my family members, my and my daughters birthday, what she likes to play. It's just crazy to me. 

These answers can be coached.

Also, what car you drive, and what your work office looks like, details of the inside and outside of you home AND where you park... are details that would probably only be asked/known if you were living together/ he had visited you in the States. Maybe I'm not a very curious person, but I had no concept of my husband's home in the States before I visited and had no clue about the parking situation. 

If your husband offered up that information at the interview before being asked the CO might have suspected he had prepped for the interview and your relationship was not genuine.  

Something that has been nagging me in the now-removed letter was the very strange situation of OP being on a “date” with someone before meeting her husband online, yet asking the person she was on a date with if they knew him….then going on to meet current husband online, etc. USCIS found this situation very strange - it was not explained how that could be the case - and so do I, even apart from the implication that she was on this date while married to previous husband. I wonder if OP has any explanation, not necessarily for us but for USCIS on this for a future petition, because right now the only thing that makes sense to me is that the “date” was in fact a middleman, and if uscis is thinking this too it supports Belinda’s conclusion about their assessment of what is actually going on. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

Something that has been nagging me in the now-removed letter was the very strange situation of OP being on a “date” with someone before meeting her husband online, yet asking the person she was on a date with if they knew him….then going on to meet current husband online, etc. USCIS found this situation very strange - it was not explained how that could be the case - and so do I, even apart from the implication that she was on this date while married to previous husband. I wonder if OP has any explanation, not necessarily for us but for USCIS on this for a future petition, because right now the only thing that makes sense to me is that the “date” was in fact a middleman, and if uscis is thinking this too it supports Belinda’s conclusion about their assessment of what is actually going on. 

plus in that letter she said they met in 2015 and he said 2016

what nags me is this:

sometimes the CO knows and/or sees more than the petitioner and has good reason to deny 

and,  in this case,   the USC may want to consider if it is wise to continue AT ALL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

After going through the OP's posting history, I am convinced that the marriage is genuine (from her side). For paid arrangements I would expect the American citizen to have long lost interest in the whole thing four years into AP etc.

As to whether the pictures being staged is proof of a fake marriage, I disagree. Many genuine couples who don't naturally take many pictures together sometimes stage pictures for immigration purposes. That said, I think some of his answers to the questions hint at too much coaching, e.g. what my work office looks like , outside my house, where I park, my income are questions I do not expect an international spouse to know.

I don't think there is much more anyone can tell you. After four years of frustration, you need to change tactics and it appears relocating temporarily to Pakistan for a period of six months or so is the only viable trump card. It is not as impossible as it sounds although not everyone can swing it. If you can work remotely, that would be very helpful.

All the best.

Just another random guy from the internet with an opinion, although usually backed by data!

ᴀ ᴄɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ 

23 minutes ago, African Zealot said:

After going through the OP's posting history, I am convinced that the marriage is genuine (from her side). For paid arrangements I would expect the American citizen to have long lost interest in the whole thing four years into AP etc.

FYI, the revocation notice included a paragraph about gifts etc apparently being given at the same time as OP had declared bankruptcy, with USCIS having received no clear explanation as to who actually paid for the gifts, fees for filing etc.  I am not making a judgement here, simply pointing out that there were a number of different unexplained factors that led to the USCIS conclusion, many of which are not that easily explained away. 

And again no judgement on this particular case, but the “family changes” thread is full to bursting of USCs who thought their relationships were genuine.  

Regardless of anything else if OP wants to pursue this the only real way forward seems to be for her to find a way to go live with her husband for a year or maybe more. That should help reassure everyone involved, uscis particularly of course,  that the relationship is genuine. Us debating here the actual facts of the case is not going to help. Trying to figure out exactly what uscis might suspect is the case - and therefore how to overcome those suspicions - is probably about as helpful as a bunch of posters on the internet can be under the circumstances. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

There is an inevitable tendency to complete the picture with what seems the norm, far too little information to be in any way sure what the case is here.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I'm so very sorry to hear this.  I know this has been a long road for you so far.  I agree with what others have already mentioned refiling will do nothing if these items in question are not overcome.  Unfortunately because we  read these horror stories on here we tend to go overboard with certain proof that may not even be necessary.   Gifts and affidavits are not nearly as helpful as proof of a husband and wife relationship. 

I would do what I can to spend more time together (either by living together or a consistent visits every few months).  Take as many pictures you can of doing normal  things together.   Even screenshots of your daily video chats  to show how you live your daily life apart.  A few chats may be ok but more important would be the amount of communication.  Show logs of how many times a day you spend together.   

A husband and wife relationship is like no other.  There should be a connection between you two.   This is what they need to see.

I know its frustrating and disheartening to know you may have a few more years of this dreadful process but you can get through it.   

Hang it there!

• Captain Ewok changed the title to Received revocation notice for our I-130
On 10/26/2021 at 12:53 PM, Luckystar78 said:

Only issue with me moving to his country is that I have a small child, otherwise I would have moved there a long time ago.

Is he the father of the small child?  USCIS and NVC have pretty good reasons to revoke. It seems the two of you don’t really know each other and the timing is suspect. If he is truly you husband, your child would move with you so you can be a family. Outside of that, I personally don’t see an approval on a second petition. They do keep all the notes and what they share is usually very little of what they have. If you two are truly in love you will be together no matter where on earth that is. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

On 10/27/2021 at 6:37 AM, ra0010 said:

After reading the letter one can conclude it is not just because of an “inconsistency”. They pointed out several things, such as:

- the text messages you showed them were superficial and just “love you” or things like that. I personally never sent text messages between me and my husband, but if I did I would show more mundane stuff. Messages that show that there is a true relationship. I’m not saying you did, but there are plenty of apps which you can use to simulate text messages. My point is, USCIS doesn’t think they are real.

- the photos seem staged. If they were real, what makes them think they are staged?

- Affidavits: when I did my AOS, I did send a couple of them (though they are not mandatory), but the people that wrote them were people whom we talk to/ see everyday, so they know about our every day life. USCIS for some reason doesn’t think yours are genuine.

The biggest red flag is, to them, sending money. If it’s something regular, it looks more like a payment or something like that. 
They gave you a chance in January but you didn’t fulfill the requirements. It’s not a mistake on their part, so an appeal is a waste of energy, money, and time. You might think this is unfair and it might be, but it’s better and more productive to try to understand their point of view first, and then try to overcome obstacles. It seems to me that the only chance you have to build a more mundane, solid relationship and provide USCIS with evidence is to live with your bf/ husband abroad for some time, and then try again.

On 10/27/2021 at 4:08 AM, Luckystar78 said:

We married a year and 2 months after meeting. My child was 1 when we met.

OP had the child with someone else. 

Not sure how easy it is for a foreigner to live and work in Pakistan but if you both truly want to be together. You should seriously investigate moving to Pakistan or finding a third country to live in. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Zeegee said:

I have the same situation I file i290b my Attroney was great but he charge 8000$ but my husband got his visa and now with me here 

What were the reasons they were revoking him? What attorney did you use? I have had consultation with 2 attorneys, both said they do not want to appeal or motion to reopen both said its better file again first one said $10,000 without even asking me much questions the 2nd talked to me for a bit and went over the letter from USCIS with me and asked me a lot of questions about my husband and Myself. He told me $3500. We both know we are going to have a long and hard time ahead of us but we are not going to give up.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Luckystar78 said:

What were the reasons they were revoking him? What attorney did you use? I have had consultation with 2 attorneys, both said they do not want to appeal or motion to reopen both said its better file again first one said $10,000 without even asking me much questions the 2nd talked to me for a bit and went over the letter from USCIS with me and asked me a lot of questions about my husband and Myself. He told me $3500. We both know we are going to have a long and hard time ahead of us but we are not going to give up.

Yes you sould not give up I fight for it 7 years my Attroney name Allen c ladd he is the best Attrony for those type of cases he even talk to Attrony in Pakistan about the law there you can search up for him by his name he is in South Carolina after revocation of my husband I 130 he is the one told me that your husband will be here he told me to do the apeal to reopen and reconsider because if I file new I 130 those issues will be there so it’s batter to resolve those issues and response to those because new filing these thing still come up they are not going no where so I think apeal works best for it but if you like I can give you his no and you can talk to him about it don’t massup your case with some greedy Attrony those one is very sincere to his work 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 10/26/2021 at 3:52 PM, African Zealot said:

I don’t get you. Small children can’t move to a different country? If the other parent won’t allow it, well they can have custody while you relocate.

Immigration isn’t easy and you need to concede your case has issues. The consular officers can’t just be making stuff up.

They had nothing against us and stated nothing in their rejection.  They had nothing to say, no evidence to show. Yet we received a Noir.

I found the best law firm to make sure It was done correctly.  They don't always have anything but still hope your stupid enough that you didn't see it. 

Edited by Soloenta
Because I couldn't delete it. Was laye am yired and my post is stupid. 🤔

America, Give Me My Spouse/Fiancé !

https://www.youtube....O6dwPf8HqZBzjUA

Help us make processing times at USCIS service centers fairer.
http://helptsc.tumblr.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Married. 10-16-2011. (L)

I-130 Sent. 03-14-2014 PD changed 6-24-2013. Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 05-28-2014.

I-130 NOA1. 03-20-2013. Pay AOS Bill: 05-28- 2014. smileys-money-114847.gif

Returned to me due to mistake. 04-27-2013. Submit DS-261: 05-28-2014 Scanned on May 30 Th.
Returned to USCIS
04-30-2013. Send AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Returned to me again USCIS mistake.
05-14-2013. Send AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Returned to USCIS. 06-24-2013 due to travel. Receive IV Bill: 07-07-2014. 2uge4p4.gif
I-130 NOA2, Approved. 04-08-2014. Send IV Package: 07-22-2014 Scanned 07/24/2014.
Your I-130 was approved in 283, actual 343 days.
Submitted DS-260; 07/14/2014

Arrived NVC. 04-25-2014. NVC requested parents marriage cert, 10/10/2014

Case number given. 05-20-2014. Last scan date, 10/22/2014
Sent AOS Package: 06-10-2014. AOS Approved: 12-16-2014. egyptian.gif
Sent AOS Package: 06-10-2014.
Receive I-864 Package: 06-25-2014.
Pay AOS Bill: 05-28- 2014. smileys-money-114847.gif

CASE COMPLETE : They lied, 09-17-2014 42.gifActual CC 12-16-2014. Finally smiley-sick014.gif

Interview date given on 12-29-2014. Interview date 02-19-2015

01-29-2015 - Medical

02-19-2015 - Interview: Denied, reason given does not believe we are a Bona Fide marriage. voodoo-smiley-emoticon.gif groin-kick-smiley-emoticon.gif

-----------------------------------------

9hftc5sfgir1vd95.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.