aerodnight

September 2021 I-130 filers

780 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

Hi everyone. 
today is one year that I have apply for my husband. 
But thank God he got his passport with visa yesterday after bien on refusal for 2 months. 
All glory to God. 
To all the person that still waiting just be patient and pray a lot. 
i know it’s not easy with all this stress but just know that it will end one day. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm so close to giving up on this process and going back to Europe lol. I needed a spousal visa in Germany, and the whole process took me two weeks from start to finish (and no, Germany is not really a super organized country like everybody thinks :D ).... You have to wonder what's going on in the background.

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

Does anybody knows, if the case was transferred to different service center, when did the processing time clock start ? was it when we filed and received NoA1 or when it got to the new service center? 

Edited by Road2K1

55 minutes ago, Road2K1 said:

Does anybody knows, if the case was transferred to different service center, when did the processing time clock start ? was it when we filed and received NoA1 or when it got to the new service center? 

There isn't a "clock" that they are going by, so being transferred doesn't affect the amount of time much. They're still reviewed in roughly the order of PD.

On 9/29/2022 at 12:18 PM, Chanel H. said:

There isn't a "clock" that they are going by, so being transferred doesn't affect the amount of time much. They're still reviewed in roughly the order of PD.

thank you for ur reply

Hi

They add new processing times column in the USCIS account check and you will  find good information they reduced more time for US citizen petitioner for action design,  I have two from relatives one for his mother and other for his wife when they check find 3 months processing time.

Hope this information help you.

Hello,

USCIS reviewed my case on Sept 14th. But I got an RFE😞 I did not want to share  the news because I was sad. I went to a pro-brono place  when I started the process, and they did a mess, I got a new attorney and by Tuesday they will submit the RFE.

good luck to everyone!
PD: 9/13/2021

CaliforniaSC

Edited by Paola97

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Paola97 said:

Hello,

USCIS reviewed my case on Sept 14th. But I got an RFE😞 I did not want to share  the news because I was sad. I went to a pro-brono place  when I started the process, and they did a mess, I got a new attorney and by Tuesday they will submit the RFE.

good luck to everyone!

CaliforniaSC

Another example why it's better to read the instructions and forms, and file yourself.  Most cases can be done by yourself, perhaps with help of this forum.

5 hours ago, Paola97 said:

Hello,

good luck to everyone!

CaliforniaSC

I got an RFE too, same priority date, Potomac SC. It was hard to see the RFE, but at least I know someone looked at my application. Keep us updated! We will be celebrating approvals soon 😊

3 hours ago, kforsbe1 said:

I got an RFE too, same priority date, Potomac SC. It was hard to see the RFE, but at least I know someone looked at my application. Keep us updated! We will be celebrating approvals soon 😊

I hope that we don’t have to wait long for our approval! Hopefully your RFE was a minor issue in the application! 
Have faith!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.