aerodnight

September 2021 I-130 filers

780 posts in this topic

On 9/13/2021 at 5:11 PM, aerodnight said:

Hi everyone,

Starting a new topic for people who filed I-130 in september. We filed on 2nd september and received NOA1 on the same day. Our PD is also the same day. Please share when you'll get actively reviewed status on your case and feel free to say hi as well :) 

Hi. I filled 3 petitions on Sept 1st: 1 for my mom, 2 for my brothers. Received NOA1 on the 2nd day. Nothing happened since that.

Hi everyone 

We filed our I-130 online (iR1) yesterday and got the Receipt Notice online same day and it is in Texas  Service Center now .

Our CR1 (two years visa) has expired while we are being abroad .Now we decided to go back home permanently 
good luck for everyone 

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I just applied for my husband and got my receipt yesterday priority date NOA1 :09/10/2021
I had already submitted a different case and got denied(Appealing was not going to work out because it will take the same amount that a new petition would, and most likely be denied) :( wish me luck on this one because I have put my heart into it

Hey all!  Man I really thought I submitted a reply on this thread but I always seem to get them somewhere else random. Haha

Anyhow, I filed for my husband on September 6th!  Happy to have a little group to experience this all with. Wish everyone the best and blessings!

.Corey 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Dat240 said:

I filed online and I right away got a receipt notice. If I open the pdf at the bottom left it shows which center I got. 

oh ok

I don't think that's too accurate , cause on my previous case it said it was in Texas until like a year later where I call and they said that the center was always cali and not Texas . so call and make sure

8 hours ago, totta said:

We filled on September 14 still nothing my case( 

Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Sent☹️

That's all you're going to get or see for now. You'll get a letter in the mail but it's the same thing that's posted online.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.