aerodnight

September 2021 I-130 filers

780 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Any recent approvals? Especially wondering how my fellow petitioners stuck at Potomac are doing. There are not so many recent approvals in the last 15 list and it's really discouraging.

We're waiting over 14 months now and it feels like it'll never end. I submitted an expedite request, and 30 days went by, never assigned to an officer. I'm not even going to bother with this stuff anymore, any effort to move things forward is futile. 

We are so mentally and emotionally exhausted. How do you feel?

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

23 minutes ago, shytown said:

Right there with ya my friend!!  It just blows my mind how this process plays out...now closer to 15 months waiting. December 8th i can submit an inquiry but i highly doubt that will do anything at all.  Had really hoped to have my husband here by the holidays this year but guess that was, obviously, wishful thinking. Idk what the answer is  as this agency has no oversight to it's comings and goings and just runs rogue. 

impatiently waiting with you and praying for movement soon….to no avail…and then upset more when I see others pass thru in 6 months or less….

Any recent approvals? Especially wondering how my fellow petitioners stuck at Potomac are doing. There are not so many recent approvals in the last 15 list and it's really discouraging.

We're waiting over 14 months now and it feels like it'll never end. I submitted an expedite request, and 30 days went by, never assigned to an officer. I'm not even going to bother with this stuff anymore, any effort to move things forward is futile. 

Timeline
59 minutes ago, HurtRN said:

impatiently waiting with you and praying for movement soon….to no avail…and then upset more when I see others pass thru in 6 months or less….

Yeah, that's what bothers me the most as well. I'm kicking myself we didn't hold off applying until 2022 - we probably would've been finished with this process by now. 

We have to be nearing the finish line, right? 😔 What scares me is that there are some people that are left behind waiting an unusually long time... like multiple years... I just couldn't do it, I'd give up and move somewhere else rather than go on like this. 😅

I-130 (Potomac)

On 11/18/2022 at 2:42 PM, HurtRN said:

I'm follow case like us stuck at potomac and they are getting approved by 440 days. So my PD it's September 21, 2021. And yours are September 6. So your 440 days will be next week. I'm pretty sure you will be approved next week. And my by December 5, 2022

Timeline
2 hours ago, Julio247 said:

I'm follow case like us stuck at potomac and they are getting approved by 440 days. So my PD it's September 21, 2021. And yours are September 6. So your 440 days will be next week. I'm pretty sure you will be approved next week. And my by December 5, 2022

Where are you seeing 440 days?

I-130 (Potomac)

On 11/19/2022 at 1:14 AM, shytown said:

We got approved last week on November 15 and yesterday we got a notification our case was sent to the department of state.

SC: Potomac

PD: 09/15/21
AR: 01/28/22
NOA2: 11/15/22

I can relate to you, it's so frustrating but it all shall pass.  I think your approval will be soon.

Edited by Road2K1

Timeline

I just woke up to an approval! FINALLY!  🙌

PD: 09/11/21

NOA2: 11/21/22

The light is at the end of the tunnel. It's hard but the day will come, and it looks like soon! I'm wishing you all still waiting the best of luck!

I-130 (Potomac)

The light is at the end of the tunnel. It's hard but the day will come, and it looks like soon! I'm wishing you all still waiting the best of luck!

Congratulations!!! 

1 hour ago, shytown said:

I told you. This week. And for the other this week... mine will be december 5. 

1 hour ago, shytown said:

Congratulations!!! 

17 hours ago, shytown said:

Congratulations. I'm very glad you got approved.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.