Sarge2155

July 2021 - AOS Filers

598 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Olga88 said:

I checked my account and uploaded documents. Looks like they uploaded only my birth certificate, i-485 form and affidavit of support package. But no marriage certificate, no passport. What about you guys? I hope they didn’t lose other papers 

I checked just now and it's missing a lot of pay stubs and translation documents. I hope they didn't lose them too but it looks like they did because where could they be? i really hope for no RFEs.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kyrgyzstan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, powerpuff said:

I checked just now and it's missing a lot of pay stubs and translation documents. I hope they didn't lose them too but it looks like they did because where could they be? i really hope for no RFEs.

Did they upload your marriage certificate? And passport? 

I checked mine out too. A lot of documents are missing. Including our marriage certificate, petitioner info, translated documents, and income-related documents. Not to mention previous approval from the K1.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Checked mine too and so many are missing but that definitely won’t be a problem, i think we’re all fine, I’m so looking forward to receiving my biometrics appointment 🤣

7 minutes ago, Olga88 said:

Maybe they will upload the rest of it later. No way they lost all our papers 😅

I think so. Surely they wouldn't schedule our biometrics if they didn't have all the docs they need to prove that we qualify for biometrics.

But what do I know lol.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 8/1/2021 at 5:10 PM, RishDan said:

Yes, I had my all 3 notices starting with IOE- 

did not get a fourth mail with code or any further instructions.

when you say instructions. What does that actually mean ? 
my I-765 notice only had saying “If we determine you must submit biometrics , we will mail you a biometrics appointment notice with the time and place of your appointment”

maybe I’ll have to wait for another letter. 

Hi.. did you get an access code yet? I didn’t get it either for a month already.. 

1 minute ago, Markth said:

Hi.. did you get an access code yet? I didn’t get it either for a month already.. 

Hi, nothing yet 😥

It will be 4 weeks this Friday since I got my AOS package text messages. 
still waiting for my 4th mail with access code and instructions to make an online account, see the status online like others are doing here at the moment. 
I saw there’s a section to enquire if we pass 30days and didn’t hear anything, I’m planning to do that next week. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
2 minutes ago, RishDan said:

Hi, nothing yet 😥

still waiting for my 4th mail with access code and instructions to make an online account, see the status online like others are doing here at the moment. 
I saw there’s a section to enquire if we pass 30days and didn’t hear anything, I’m planning to do that next week. 

Same.. I got noa1 since 7th July and still no access code until now. Thinking about to enquire a new one

Just now, Markth said:

Same.. I got noa1 since 7th July and still no access code until now. Thinking about to enquire a new one

I think you should go ahead and do the Enquiry section if it’s passed 30 days already. 
I got my NOA1 on 16th July.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, RishDan said:

Hello friends, I checked mine account too few days ago, they miss out quite a good documents for my case...not only these they upload thrice times my birth certificate, i-94,passport biopage and visa entry stamp for my case...I too little worried about that 

Edited by Myjaan

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kyrgyzstan
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Myjaan said:

Hello friends, I checked mine account too few days ago, they miss out quite a good documents for my case...not only these they upload thrice times my birth certificate, i-94,passport biopage and visa entry stamp for my case...I too little worried about that 

Same here. I just saw my passport and stamp pages there. They uploaded them 3 times. I think we have nothing to worry about. If the do it to everybody. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Olga88 said:

Same here. I just saw my passport and stamp pages there. They uploaded them 3 times. I think we have nothing to worry about. If the do it to everybody. 

Yes,u r right....I think it is their way of doing cases on online basis, but just want no RFE for the documents that I have already submitted to them in the package 

On 8/10/2021 at 2:15 PM, RishDan said:

Hi, nothing yet 😥

Im on that same boat no access code letter yet

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.