J&D1008

JUNE 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

636 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 7/30/2022 at 9:38 PM, DP&JP said:

To everyone getting RFEs, what are they asking for typically? And also, sorry that you've gotten RFEs.

Request for Initial Evidence was sent Tue 8/2 from USCIS.

Received the letter in my mail box today Fri 8/5.

For me it turns out, I missed Part 3 - 4.a. Have you ever been arrested..

The RFE contains Part 3 , 4.a. that I need to check and sign.

That's it, I only missed to check/indicate that one line.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, PeterCrist said:

Request for Initial Evidence was sent Tue 8/2 from USCIS.

Received the letter in my mail box today Fri 8/5.

For me it turns out, I missed Part 3 - 4.a. Have you ever been arrested..

The RFE contains Part 3 , 4.a. that I need to check and sign.

That's it, I only missed to check/indicate that one line.. 

Thanks for following up on this! And I'm glad that it was at least something simple and that they didn't lose something on their end

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
15 hours ago, Zz6938 said:

how is the data updated on this spreadsheet. I am a Dec 2021 filer, do i need to add my data in any way? thx

Nope, all USCIS case numbers are sequential. When people scan the numbers, your case number is already being scanned and included in that spreadsheet.

I'm not sure who is updating that sheet, most likely someone here on this forum. They probably wont be updating December very often until the USCIS get closer to processing those cases.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, Optimist19 said:

June updates for today: 

94000: 1 Approval, 3 RFERs (0 new / 4 in progress)
94500: 2 RFERs (1 new / 1 in progress)
95000: 4 RFERs (0 new / 4 in progress)
96000: 2 Approvals, 2 RFERs (2 new / 2 in progress)
96500: 2 RFESs (2 new / 0 in progress)
97500: 7 Approvals, 2 RFESs (8 new / 1 in progress)
98500: 4 Approvals, 1 RFER (2 new / 3 in progress)
99000: 3 Approvals, 1 RFES (3 new / 1 in progress)
99500: 15 Approvals, 3 RFESs (15 new / 3 in progress)
100000: 6 Approvals (6 new / 0 in progress)
100500: 4 Approvals, 1 RFER (3 new / 2 in progress)
101500: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
102500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
106500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
08/09/22: 66 Total Updates: 44 Approvals, 8 RFESs, 14 RFERs

May (38) + June (66) = 104

Thank you so much for the updates!

Thank you for the updates. Its so sad that they are not even touching 97000.. its so frustrating.. glad people are getting approval at least not like back in feb..i wish nobody has to go through with this... with each extra day waiting.. i am keep thinking why i didn't do marriage based filing. i wish we can sue USCIS for false advertisement on "K1 timeline of 6 months" and here i am waiting 428 days. Each day is so tough and mental toll on relationship. Each night, i cry sleeping and praying at least some movement to my case or at least 97000. 

1 minute ago, mpatel8151 said:

Thank you for the updates. Its so sad that they are not even touching 97000.. its so frustrating.. glad people are getting approval at least not like back in feb..i wish nobody has to go through with this... with each extra day waiting.. i am keep thinking why i didn't do marriage based filing. i wish we can sue USCIS for false advertisement on "K1 timeline of 6 months" and here i am waiting 428 days. Each day is so tough and mental toll on relationship. Each night, i cry sleeping and praying at least some movement to my case or at least 97000. 

Hang in there. It'll happen any moment from now. My NOA1 was June 11, 2021 and just got approved a few days ago. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline
On 1/25/2022 at 4:15 AM, dalindeck said:

Looking at this chart: June 2021 Filers - Google Sheets you would sit in row #19 (the row starting with 00500).

Does anyone know why the June spreadsheet is not open to public access now?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.