J&D1008

JUNE 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

636 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
13 hours ago, Hannah & James said:

What was your RFE for? We got an RFE for 2 passport photos which they received 22nd of August, for something so minimal I hope they don’t take 2 months to approve.

I missed Part 3 - 4.a. Have you ever been arrested..

I didn't check/indicate that one line.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 8/24/2022 at 10:34 AM, EdwinShinobi said:

I'm getting the feeling they have started to work on July 2021 cases.

Anyone kindly tracking those numbers?

Thank you for the hard work.

There are a handful of July 2021 approvals coming through.

Timeline
23 hours ago, Optimist19 said:

June updates for today: 

94000: 1 Denial (0 new / 1 in progress)
94500: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
95000: 3 Approvals (0 new / 3 in progress)
96000: 4 Approvals, 1 Denial (4 new / 1 in progress)
96500: 2 Approvals (1 new / 1 in progress)
97500: 1 RFES, 1 RFER (1 new / 1 in progress)
98500: 1 Approval, 3 RFERs (0 new / 4 in progress)
99000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
99500: 1 Other (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed) (1 new / 0 in progress)
100000: 3 Approvals, 1 RFES (4 new / 0 in progress)
100500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
101000: 2 RFESs, 1 RFER, 1 Denial (3 new / 1 in progress)
101500: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
102500: 1 Approval, 1 Other (Date of Birth Was Updated) (1 new / 1 in progress)
103000: 3 Approvals, 1 RFES (4 new / 0 in progress)
104000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
104500: 1 Approval, 1 RFER, 1 Denial (2 new / 1 in progress)
105000: 5 Approvals, 1 RFES (6 new / 0 in progress)
105500: 4 Approvals, 1 RFES, 1 Denial (5 new / 1 in progress)
106000: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
106500: 8 Approvals (7 new / 1 in progress)
08/25/22: 61 Total Updates: 37 Approvals, 10 RFESs, 7 RFERs, 5 Denials, 2 Others (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed, Date of Birth Was Updated)

May (26) + June (61) = 87 

What does it mean ..in progress, how do we know if our case is in 'in progress' status?

19 minutes ago, PeterCrist said:

What does it mean ..in progress, how do we know if our case is in 'in progress' status?

In progress means the case previously had an update from the "Case Received" status. So things like a request for evidence sent or received, an expedite request denied, name update, etc. If your case is still on the "Case Received" status, then it's not in the "in progress" category (which is fine, that's just a way we've been tracking cases mostly to see if requests for evidence have been approved). 

On 8/24/2022 at 1:50 PM, PeterCrist said:

"August 2, 2022 We sent a request for initial evidence for your Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)."

I sent my response back to USCIS the same day I received RFE notification in my mail box on August 5th.

"August 9, 2022 Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received"

I haven't heard anything back since..

We have the same RFER date of August 9th, yet my profile estimates it will be adjudicated on Aug 29th to Sept 1st, and your estimate is nearly a month later.

Why is this?

Timeline
5 hours ago, TTCJ said:

We have the same RFER date of August 9th, yet my profile estimates it will be adjudicated on Aug 29th to Sept 1st, and your estimate is nearly a month later.

Why is this?

I'm not sure to be honest. It has a lot to do with Notice Date if I have to guess. My Received Date is 2022-06-11 with Notice Date (NOA1) of the following month 2022-07-03.

On 8/11/2022 at 8:32 AM, 4thntr said:

Hi @Pranav469, mine took 33 days noa2 to NVC received. 56 days for noa2 to NVC left. Then 6 days to arrive at Mumbai consulate.

Your timeline shows F1? Please update your timeline 

@4thntr I was looking at your timeline and wanted to see if you guys picked the interview date, or embassy have them the date for interview? Our case is similar to yours and is currently at the NVC and hopefully soon will go to the Mumbai consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
17 hours ago, theanchorman said:

@4thntr I was looking at your timeline and wanted to see if you guys picked the interview date, or embassy have them the date for interview? Our case is similar to yours and is currently at the NVC and hopefully soon will go to the Mumbai consulate.

@theanchorman For Mumbai consulate, we have to schedule the interview. you will do that on ustraveldocs after your case is ready at mumbai consulate. while scheduling, you will be able to pick available date.

best wishes

4 hours ago, 4thntr said:

@theanchorman For Mumbai consulate, we have to schedule the interview. you will do that on ustraveldocs after your case is ready at mumbai consulate. while scheduling, you will be able to pick available date.

best wishes

@4thntr  Ustraveldocs OR Cgifederal ?? 

Bro i messged you please reply !!

On 8/13/2022 at 10:13 PM, 4thntr said:

hi @Pranav469

You will get an email when it leaves NVC. They leave every other week on Tuesday or Wednesday. So, next will be on 8/16, 8/30, 9/13 and then 9/27. You will not know when it got to NVC until you get that case number in that email. There is way to decode that case number to figure out when it got to NVC. Your case number will start with be BMB like mine. Give it 45 to 60 days from your noa2 date. Once it leaves NVC and you get that email, your case will change to ready on the ceac site. That is when the embassy received electronically. Then I used the DHL hack to track my package. it took 6 days to be delivered. After a couple of days after delivery, the ready status again updated to ready, this time it is when your physical package was received at consulate. We are supposed to wait for packet 4 to schedule interview. But, based on others experience and my impatience, I went ahead and scheduled. My fiancée did get a call from the consulate to ask if she scheduled and did medical.

We have interview next week Aug 19th. I am leaving tonight to Mumbai to be with my fiancée. Wish us luck :)

no need to wait for Packet 3 ??

Timeline
6 hours ago, pratty said:

@4thntr  Ustraveldocs OR Cgifederal ?? 

Bro i messged you please reply !!

y, cgifederal.

I used this link and yes it took to cgifederal…

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/en/immigrant-visa#kvisa

Sure, will reply to your message

Timeline
6 hours ago, pratty said:

no need to wait for Packet 3 ??

When you start the scheduling there is a message for K visas to wait for embassy letter. So, I guess the correct process is to wait for packet 3 before scheduling. But, We didn’t wait and it worked for us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.