J&D1008

JUNE 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

636 posts in this topic

Timeline
On 8/18/2022 at 2:02 AM, javierdpvelez said:

Hi all,

First of thanks to everyone who is working hard to keep us informed. It really felt hopeless there for us towards the end so I totally know what it feels like to wait while seeing others being approved. Know that your day will come.

We had our NOA1June 7th 2021. We got our approval on July 29th 2022. The website said to contact USCIS if we didn't receive our NOA2 form by Aug 13th. Which we still haven't. I did the E-Request thing but it says it can take up to a month to hear back- is there something else I should be doing if I haven't gotten the NOA2 by mail?

Also what comes in the form?

Thanks!

I received an email reply from USCIS for my e-request. I will paste the reply below:

“We mailed your approval notice to you using the most recent address we have on file. However, the U.S. Postal Service returned your approval notice to this office. As a courtesy, we will mail a duplicate Approval Notice.”

I don’t know how/why USPS would return the mail because I’m still living in the same address I received my NOA1.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 minute ago, atcnaydn said:

I received an email reply from USCIS for my e-request. I will paste the reply below:

“We mailed your approval notice to you using the most recent address we have on file. However, the U.S. Postal Service returned your approval notice to this office. As a courtesy, we will mail a duplicate Approval Notice.”

I don’t know how/why USPS would return the mail because I’m still living in the same address I received my NOA1.

Would have been even more efficient if USCIS sent duplicate notice in question ..in email (digital copy/pdf).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
9 hours ago, Doggy_11 said:

After waiting 435 days we got an RFE, it is coming in the mail but is there a faster way to see it?

I seriously don't t know why don't they just email it...

I hired a lawyer and we sent them EVERYTHING

I am wondering on these rfes as well. I am wondering if they are trying to give everyone rfes on purpose just to make it look like a case is touched even though they haven't really looked at it.

I also sent with a lawyer and am now worried about when I finally hear back having to wait even longer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 8/5/2022 at 8:52 AM, PeterCrist said:

Request for Initial Evidence was sent Tue 8/2 from USCIS.

Received the letter in my mail box today Fri 8/5.

For me it turns out, I missed Part 3 - 4.a. Have you ever been arrested..

The RFE contains Part 3 , 4.a. that I need to check and sign.

That's it, I only missed to check/indicate that one line.. 

We got an RFE for the same thing, I guess it was left blank because I had no criminal record and assumed I didn't need to fill it out...

When you sent in your RFE how long did it take for them receive it and process it?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Doggy_11 said:

We got an RFE for the same thing, I guess it was left blank because I had no criminal record and assumed I didn't need to fill it out...

When you sent in your RFE how long did it take for them receive it and process it?

"August 2, 2022 We sent a request for initial evidence for your Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)."

I sent my response back to USCIS the same day I received RFE notification in my mail box on August 5th.

"August 9, 2022 Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received"

I haven't heard anything back since..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
1 hour ago, EdwinShinobi said:

I'm getting the feeling they have started to work on July 2021 cases.

Anyone kindly tracking those numbers?

Thank you for the hard work.

There's also a July group, they have started with few approvals per day and people who track approvals post them in the group.

6 hours ago, PeterCrist said:

"August 2, 2022 We sent a request for initial evidence for your Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)."

I sent my response back to USCIS the same day I received RFE notification in my mail box on August 5th.

"August 9, 2022 Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received"

I haven't heard anything back since..

What was your RFE for? We got an RFE for 2 passport photos which they received 22nd of August, for something so minimal I hope they don’t take 2 months to approve.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.