J&D1008

JUNE 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

636 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, mpatel8151 said:

Thank you for the updates. Its so sad that they are not even touching 97000.. its so frustrating.. glad people are getting approval at least not like back in feb..i wish nobody has to go through with this... with each extra day waiting.. i am keep thinking why i didn't do marriage based filing. i wish we can sue USCIS for false advertisement on "K1 timeline of 6 months" and here i am waiting 428 days. Each day is so tough and mental toll on relationship. Each night, i cry sleeping and praying at least some movement to my case or at least 97000. 

Just know, you’re not alone in this. It’s same for the rest of the poeple who are yet to get approved.  Crying and waiting. I pray to god every single day but nothing happens. It hurts. 

10 hours ago, grumpypiggy said:

Does anyone know why the June spreadsheet is not open to public access now?

I was following the same spreadsheet but someone posted a few days back with the correct one that is maintained here: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/15hiSOTm85W1CG6c0jzQ8B7lXLo1JEwsWKr3zIszC2Zg/htmlview#

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, drussell024 said:

I was following the same spreadsheet but someone posted a few days back with the correct one that is maintained here: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/15hiSOTm85W1CG6c0jzQ8B7lXLo1JEwsWKr3zIszC2Zg/htmlview#

The only problem with this spreadsheet is that the June 2021 tab does not include the ranges 105500 through 106500, which still have June cases.

14 hours ago, Divs1 said:

Just know, you’re not alone in this. It’s same for the rest of the poeple who are yet to get approved.  Crying and waiting. I pray to god every single day but nothing happens. It hurts. 

I agree with you if I new this was taking this long I would do marriage visa. I believe its very wrong of them to process illegals at the boarders then Ukrainian then then other visas and put us on hold. I am frustrated with them and how they delay with process. I wish we can do something more then just complain. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
18 hours ago, Pranav469 said:

Anyone aware of how long it takes for a approved application to go to NVC and then to the foreign consulate? I was approved last Wednesday but haven’t gotten the paper in the mail yet. 
Has anyone seen what the visa stamping timeframe is in the Mumbai consulate after the USCIS approval?

https://visawhen.com/nvc

You can also check consulates waiting time on that website 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 8/10/2022 at 1:33 AM, Pranav469 said:

Anyone aware of how long it takes for a approved application to go to NVC and then to the foreign consulate? I was approved last Wednesday but haven’t gotten the paper in the mail yet. 
Has anyone seen what the visa stamping timeframe is in the Mumbai consulate after the USCIS approval?

Hi @Pranav469, mine took 33 days noa2 to NVC received. 56 days for noa2 to NVC left. Then 6 days to arrive at Mumbai consulate.

Your timeline shows F1? Please update your timeline 

On 8/11/2022 at 7:32 AM, 4thntr said:

Hi @Pranav469, mine took 33 days noa2 to NVC received. 56 days for noa2 to NVC left. Then 6 days to arrive at Mumbai consulate.

Your timeline shows F1? Please update your timeline 

@4thntr
Hi, I attempted to update timeline but it doesn’t let me choose K1. It only shows cr or F-1 visa. I can try on my desktop but I usually just track it on my phone.

How do you know it got to the NVC or left the NVC? I haven’t received my letter yet for the NOA2 either but it’s only been 10 days.

Any idea if the processing in Mumbai is fast? I’ve seen some long timeline here so I’m hoping it’s relatively fast. 

Edited by Pranav469
Tag user

15 hours ago, Optimist19 said:

June updates for today. It looks like they're starting to touch cases through the end of June! 

94000: 3 Approvals, 1 RFER (2 new / 2 in progress)
94500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
96000: 2 Approvals, 2 RFERs (1 new / 3 in progress)
96500: 4 Approvals (4 new / 0 in progress)
97500: 3 Approvals, 1 Withdrawal (3 new / 1 in progress)
98500: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)
99500: 4 Approvals, 4 RFESs (7 new / 1 in progress)
100000: 3 Approvals, 5 RFESs (8 new / 0 in progress)
100500: 6 Approvals, 1 Withdrawal (7 new / 0 in progress)
102000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
102500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)
103500: 1 Denial, 1 Other (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed) (2 new / 0 in progress)
104000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
105000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
105500: 3 RFESs (2 new / 1 in progress)
106000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
106500: 1 Withdrawal (1 new / 0 in progress)
08/12/22: 52 Total Updates: 29 Approvals, 15 RFESs, 3 RFERs, 1 Denial, 3 Withdrawals, 1 Other (Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed)

May (20) + June (52) = 72 

Can someone explain to me what is the difference between an RFE and a RFER?

Also is there any summary of where they are with June in total?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Pranav469 said:

@4thntr
Hi, I attempted to update timeline but it doesn’t let me choose K1. It only shows cr or F-1 visa. I can try on my desktop but I usually just track it on my phone.

How do you know it got to the NVC or left the NVC? I haven’t received my letter yet for the NOA2 either but it’s only been 10 days.

Any idea if the processing in Mumbai is fast? I’ve seen some long timeline here so I’m hoping it’s relatively fast. 

hi @Pranav469

You will get an email when it leaves NVC. They leave every other week on Tuesday or Wednesday. So, next will be on 8/16, 8/30, 9/13 and then 9/27. You will not know when it got to NVC until you get that case number in that email. There is way to decode that case number to figure out when it got to NVC. Your case number will start with be BMB like mine. Give it 45 to 60 days from your noa2 date. Once it leaves NVC and you get that email, your case will change to ready on the ceac site. That is when the embassy received electronically. Then I used the DHL hack to track my package. it took 6 days to be delivered. After a couple of days after delivery, the ready status again updated to ready, this time it is when your physical package was received at consulate. We are supposed to wait for packet 4 to schedule interview. But, based on others experience and my impatience, I went ahead and scheduled. My fiancée did get a call from the consulate to ask if she scheduled and did medical.

We have interview next week Aug 19th. I am leaving tonight to Mumbai to be with my fiancée. Wish us luck :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Optimist19 said:

Some request for evidence for today: 

94000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)
96000: 2 RFERs (0 new / 2 in progress)
96500: 3 RFESs, 1 RFER (3 new / 1 in progress)
97000: 4 RFESs (4 new / 0 in progress)
99500: 1 RFES (0 new / 1 in progress)
104500: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
105000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)
105500: 2 RFESs (1 new / 1 in progress)
08/13/22: 16 Total Updates: 12 RFESs, 4 RFERs

Also, here is a summary of the June cases left (this includes the 93000 and 93500 groups as well, which we've been tracking with the May filers).

1523 Untouched, 1168 Approvals, 446 RFESs, 93 RFERs, 239 Denials, 86 Expedites(Denied: 83 / Approved: 1 / Received: 2), 121 Withdrawals, 119 Others

There are roughly 45% of June cases left untouched (including the expedites denied, and some of the "others") and another 12% are RFEs/RFERs (so they will need approving also). The "Others" would include things like a name or birthday update, among other things. It looks like they are starting on the last few groups of June, so hopefully they will be working on cases throughout June for the next few weeks. 

The RFE is any request for evidence sent. The RFER is a request for evidence received (so USCIS received a response back from the applicant to the request for evidence, and the applicant is now waiting on an approval). (The June summary is included above). 

Thank you! Is there an updated June spreadsheet? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.