LIBrty4all

Veteran Election Officials Say 30,000 Fake Ballots Found In Georgia Audit, ‘They’re Not Real’

76 posts in this topic

Timeline

“Number one, they’re on different paper. What kind of paper are they on? Why isn’t it the same paper that everything else is on? Number two, they’re not folded. Well, what do you mean they’re not folded? In order to get an absentee ballot, you have to get it in the mail,” said Fredericks.

https://yournews.com/2021/05/26/2135015/veteran-election-officials-say-30000-fake-ballots-found-in-georgia/

oh that can't be. CNN said there was no fraud

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Here is a bombshell news flash, Donald John Trump lost the election. Full stop. Time to move on.

Timeline
3 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Here is a bombshell common-sense flash:  Democrats fighting tooth-and-nail to stop or suppress these vote analyses should be EAGER to have their "free & fair election" assertions verified by these recounts.

They are not fighting "tooth and nail" for anything.  There was an election, the election officials  certified the results,  as did the local  boards, Secretary of States, Governors and Legislatures. 

To my knowledge, most of those functions are controlled by DJT's Party in AZ and GA where most of this fantasy land "analysis" is being  promoted. 

The article offers no proof of anything except Fredericks,  Bannon, Gorka et al have lost their collective minds OR they need to make a living somehow promoting conspiracy theories.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, CanAm1980 said:

Here is a bombshell news flash, Donald John Trump lost the election. Full stop. Time to move on.

So if there was fraud it should be swept under the rug?  We keep hearing there is none, but we also know there are politicians, media and parties that will do anything they can to win.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
35 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

They are not fighting "tooth and nail" for anything.  There was an election, the election officials  certified the results,  as did the local  boards, Secretary of States, Governors and Legislatures. 

To my knowledge, most of those functions are controlled by DJT's Party in AZ and GA where most of this fantasy land "analysis" is being  promoted. 

The article offers no proof of anything except Fredericks,  Bannon, Gorka et al have lost their collective minds OR they need to make a living somehow promoting conspiracy theories.

Sometimes conspiracies are just that, and sometimes they are not.  No one can believe anything that comes out of DC or the legacy media now days.  Wuhan was a conspiracy until a week ago.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

So if there was fraud it should be swept under the rug?  

Quite the supposition there was no fraud,  I didn't suggest anything be swept under the rug.

We keep hearing there is none, but we also know there are politicians, media and parties that will do anything they can to win.

Why would Republicans be complicit in keeping their own candidate out of office 

Timeline

To paraphrase a very wise and aged cacographer, even Helen Keller in a dark room could see that these so called audits are nothing more than a lame attempt to bring partisan politics into the election tabulation process, the one spot where our country has tried so hard to keep bias out of. You can bring as many affidavits as you want, unfolded ballots and bamboo fibers

The hilarious/ sad/ absurd thing is, Trump is running fundraising to take folks hard earned money, skim off the top and buy these "citizen audits" to keep the news cycle going. 

Donald John Trump, he was scamming you then, he is scamming you now.

On 5/29/2021 at 8:10 AM, CanAm1980 said:

Quite the supposition there was no fraud,  I didn't suggest anything be swept under the rug.

Why would Republicans be complicit in keeping their own candidate out of office 

Many people in the Republican party hated him as much as the Democrats hated him. Why do you think the Lincoln Project got started?

Edited by Cyberfx1024

On 5/30/2021 at 10:03 PM, LIBrty4all said:

For the first time in... FOREVER, the bellwether counties got it wrong.  There is a reason for that.

What's funny is that former solid blue counties flipped red last election