Hawk Riders

IR-1/CR-1 Montreal DQ'd private message group goes public CONTINUED

2,920 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Magnolian said:

I heard that there is a facebook group. Did anyone see any posts there? Is there any more news on latest DQ dates

and interview schedules for this batch?

Good thinking.

Along the same lines as here..Scheduled until 5/19, latest DQ 9/5. I’m DQ’d 9/9 and was really hoping to be in this batch. I hope they’re not finished with this month but honestly it’s been such a mess with interviews during COVID I won’t be surprised if that’s it :(

2 minutes ago, NimF said:

Along the same lines as here..Scheduled until 5/19, latest DQ 9/5. I’m DQ’d 9/9 and was really hoping to be in this batch. I hope they’re not finished with this month but honestly it’s been such a mess with interviews during COVID I won’t be surprised if that’s it :(

Hi thanks for letting me know.... I hope you will receive yours on Monday. I think I have very little hope for this batch as my DQ was Sep 18.

Please keep us updated.It is a confusing and difficult time for all of us. 😟

10 minutes ago, NimF said:

We also have the long weekend at the end of May as well.

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Magnolian said:

I am right after your son with my DQ being Sep 18. But, I think the sent the ILs based on your DQ date, not your

son's. Thanks for letting us know. Please keep us updated. Good luck to you both!!

Thank you, I will keep you up to date !

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Twiz&Toz said:

I will be honest I’ll take small batches going threw vs them closing down 100% again. 

Agree 100%. Just very hard on all of us being apart from our spouses. And the added travel restrictions, isolations etc make it impossible to visit with them.

Timeline
1 hour ago, NimF said:

hey there fellow Sept 9th DQ 😬 to say I'm disappointed is probably an understatement since my name is right there that's supposed to get an interview date on the google doc list. lol. but here's hoping more dates will come by next week...

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Montreal, Canada

I-130 NOA1: February 25, 2020

I-130 NOA2: May 26, 2020

NVC DQ: September 9, 2020

Interview: July 2, 2021 (APPROVED!)

CR1 Visa Received: July 12, 2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

@BeeSee, @YYZ-DFW, @Dkw, @sunshine16, @LG981, @J.A.M got interview dates?

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline

since I'm on the cusp and still holding on to the hope that I'll get an interview date soon (LOL) I'm trying to prepare the docs I'll need to bring for the interview. just wondering if anyone can help me out:

1. currently holding dual citizenship but only have a Canadian passport and that's what I noted on my DS-260 form -- do I still need to bring proof of the other citizenship?

2. we originally uploaded I-864 but was wondering if we can switch to I-864EZ since we need to update quite a few information on the original I-864 anyways? 

3. I have a middle name on my birth certificate but not on my marriage certificate since my passport and other forms of identification does not my middle name. will this be an issue?

thanks in advance for the help!

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Montreal, Canada

I-130 NOA1: February 25, 2020

I-130 NOA2: May 26, 2020

NVC DQ: September 9, 2020

Interview: July 2, 2021 (APPROVED!)

CR1 Visa Received: July 12, 2021

15 minutes ago, Hawk Riders said:

@BeeSee, @YYZ-DFW, @Dkw, @sunshine16, @LG981, @J.A.M got interview dates?

DQ 9/1

Interview Date: 5/5 

Thank you! 

Feeling the pain of everyone who thought they'd be in this batch :( we were confident we'd get ours last month so seems to just be smaller batches being scheduled and I promise it went quickly!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

About these last 2 IL batches: looks to cover ~3 weeks of DQ dates each...

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.