22 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 1/8/2021 at 12:13 PM, Buster & Hitch said:

Uuugggh this is such a pain. I have my interview in two weeks. Called around today to see if I could get a civil surgeon to sign off on my updated vaccine record with the flu shot but no one would do it without performing a medical. I think I'm just going to bring my prescription sheet from CVS showing that I received it and hope for the best. My previous medical is still valid and that's a lot of money to get a new one just for a flu shot. 

Did you finished the interview? Was the flu record from CVS works? I had my flu shot at Safeway and I don’t want to spend $300 redo a medical exam 😅

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 2/4/2021 at 11:43 PM, Ywong said:

Did you finished the interview? Was the flu record from CVS works? I had my flu shot at Safeway and I don’t want to spend $300 redo a medical exam 😅

My interview got rescheduled for Feb 24 so I'll let you know! 🤞

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

My interview was today. Approved and card is being produced without the need for the flu vaccine. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 2/4/2021 at 6:10 PM, Ricardo Oytas said:

I ended up finding a civil surgeon who transcribed my wife's vaccination record for $40. A few weeks later I got another RFE because I was apparently missing pages 7-11. I didn't need to turn those pages in (only parts 1-5, 7 and 10) because I filed I-485 within one year of the overseas medical examination, which it specifically says in the I-693 instructions. :( I wasted $40 and now I have to pay ~$300 for another exam. I wish the people at USCIS knew how to do their jobs. 

It is crazy and inconsistent.

we filed in 2/2020, the DS3025 doesnt have flu shot.

Interview was in 2/2021, although we have no RFE, we just went ahead and asked local dr for every shot needed and paid like $90 for a report and flu shot as its flu season.

At the interview, no one even cares .. officer just said you haev DS3025 you are fine.... its valid til 5/2021

so it varies...

=============
5/20/2019 - I129 Submitted

5/22/19 - NOA1

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 2/7/2021 at 10:42 AM, Buster & Hitch said:

My interview got rescheduled for Feb 24 so I'll let you know! 🤞

I had my interview today and I wasn’t asked for the medical exam and vaccines things at all! It’s approved and card is processed 😆😀 Good luck for you too! 

This thread was very useful. Crazy to hear the broad sway of some people not even getting asked about their vaccines while others get RFE's in clear violation of USCIS's own policies....! 

My visa medical was in Jan 2019, filed AoS in Mar 2019, and have green card interview in Mar 2021; I didn't get my flu shot at the time of the medical so I'm going to just get a flu shot at Walgreens and then go to the interview and cross my fingers; if they send me an RFE I'll do what others here have suggested and try to get a civil surgeon to just sign off on my vaccine history. What's another few months waiting eh?! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.