Kuneesa

I-751 January 2021 Filers

1,019 posts in this topic

I sent mine Jan.5 and was received 7 until now haven't heard anything yet.. I'm  kinda getting anxious. Ic read threads that they received  a text like 3 to 5 days after  it was received  but mine is going 2 weeks now.

On 1/5/2021 at 4:10 PM, Oksmanoks said:

My packet was delivered via Fedex and received in Arizona today, January 5. And so....the waiting game begins. 

Hi. Have you heard anything from USCIS  yet? I sent mine same date as yours, have not yet receive  a text message  or email  til now.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ours sent Jan 18 and delivered Jan 20

Fingers crossed

01/12/17 – I-129F mailed 
01/17/17 – Delivered to lockbox  

01/20/17 - NOA1  

01/27/17 – I-797C arrived via USPS

05/05/17 - NOA2

05/23/17 - NVC Recieve

09/11/17 - Approved at Interview

09/30/17 - Visa in hand

10/17/17 - POE Washington DC

11/11/17 - Married 

01/29/18 - AOS sent via USPS

02/20/18 - TXT and email notification of receipt

09/29/18 - EAD recieved

02/12/19 - Interview Scheduled

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Mine sent on 01/13 and delivered on 01/21 (USPS delay). 

Documents sent:

1. I751 application

2. GC copy

3. Mutual car insurance 

4. home insurance (old& new)

5. 2017,18,19 taxes

6. House lease copies ( previous too)

7. Employer letter stating beneficiary on 401k, health insurance, life and voluntary life insurance ( previous and current)

8. Joint Bank statements (2018,19,20) 

9. Joint credit card ( 2020)

11. Tickets to 🇮🇳 
12. Gas and electricity statements showing both names

10. Photos (40 of them with family and friends)

Hopefully that would be good enough. What you guys think?

I strongly believe I have to apply citizenship while this renewal is still processing😅

Goodluck everyone with their renewal process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, youandme13 said:

Hi. Have you heard anything from USCIS  yet? I sent mine same date as yours, have not yet receive  a text message  or email  til now.

Hey there. I haven't heard anything from USCIS yet. I wasn't really expecting to hear back from them 'til February since everything's pretty much backed-up since November. I hope we'd get an update as soon as February starts rolling. :) 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Rick_rick said:

Mine sent on 01/13 and delivered on 01/21 (USPS delay). 

Documents sent:

1. I751 application

2. GC copy

3. Mutual car insurance 

4. home insurance (old& new)

5. 2017,18,19 taxes

6. House lease copies ( previous too)

7. Employer letter stating beneficiary on 401k, health insurance, life and voluntary life insurance ( previous and current)

8. Joint Bank statements (2018,19,20) 

9. Joint credit card ( 2020)

11. Tickets to 🇮🇳 
12. Gas and electricity statements showing both names

10. Photos (40 of them with family and friends)

Hopefully that would be good enough. What you guys think?

I strongly believe I have to apply citizenship while this renewal is still processing😅

Goodluck everyone with their renewal process.

Notification form

Check for 680$

on the top of the pile.

On 1/19/2021 at 11:12 AM, Queens2008 said:

Hi everyone,

Silly question but what type of folder are you sending in for your removal of conditions?  Are people sending in a binder with clear plastic dividers etc?  How are you sending your pictures and cards etc?

Pictures would be great. Planning on sending mine this week.

Hey I didnt send my pictures in any binder or plastic dividers. What I did do was put them all inside of a separate envelope labeling them as "Photos" I hope this helps. Also im sure they dont mind the way you send them however to preserve the quality of the photo dont staple them and put some type of protective material on them i think would be a good idea.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
13 hours ago, youandme13 said:

People rarely get the text updates so nothing really out of the ordinary here 😉

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Timeline
1 hour ago, classicme11 said:

Question, you mention that you think you have to apply for citizenship while this process. Have you met the 3 year requirement holding a permanent residence ?

No, next February 2022 would be 3 year so I have to apply n-400 around November. 

with the current lag in the process, I guess it would be combo process.

Edited by Rick_rick

Timeline
On 1/4/2021 at 12:44 PM, Faith & Love said:

Since I sent by UPS, I used second address. I would suggest to not use USPS, as I’ve seen some occasions where they lost packages, big delays. For such an important document, I would recommend using FedEx, UPS, DHL. I added screenshot with addresses. Hope that helps!

19B98D97-69FA-4A3F-BA8B-1C2E801F2224.jpeg

I agree,paid for 2 day delivery but mine took a week to deliver.

Edited by Rick_rick

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
On 1/11/2021 at 11:23 AM, jazzyveal said:

Hello Everyone! The 90 day period to file for removal of conditions for us started on Jan.4, 2021 as well, but I do have a few questions if any of you all would be so kind to assist us in any way! Thank you in advance!

1) We just had our son in Dec 2020 here in America! Would I list his information in Part 5 of the i-751? I am asking because I took Part 5 to be for providing all information for children who are also conditional resident dependents.

2) When I began this journey with my husband, I (the sponsor) filed the i-130 under my maiden name. Since he has rejoined me here in the US, I have since then changed my last name to my married name. Do I need to use Part 11 of the petition to explain that we started the process under my maiden name and provide (direct them to) evidence of proof of name change? I still have my old Driver's License and passport and plan to include it, but all of our evidence now has my married last name.

3) I have reviewed the i-797 (Notice of Action) from when we filed the i-130 and do not see a USCIS Online Account Number to include on this current petition (i-751). I have also check our myuscis,gov account to see if the number is there, but had no luck! Both the NOA and the online account only lists the receipt number from filling the i-130. Will I be penalized or delayed if I do not list the USCUS Online Account number?

We had a baby in October and we listed him in the application. You are supposed to include all children, just check "no" on question 5 (is the child applying with you?) We didn't include a USCIS online account number as we don't have one.  

https://www.uscis.gov/file-online/how-to-create-a-uscis-online-account

18 hours ago, Fragger said:

Looks good. 

I think as long as you have A. Joint finances, B. Cohabitation, C. Joint life insurances etc. ur pretty solid.

good luck!

Thank you!

I feel confident about the evidence but I'm nervous I somehow screwed the I-751 form (I double-checked but still lol)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hi everyone! I hope someone can help with some info if they know more. 
So my window opened late October and my card expires on the 22nd of January. I postponed filing because my husband is deployed and he was supposed to come home the beginning of January. By January 10th we knew it was not going to happen and his arrival date is now beginning of February. 
I already sent in my package with my credit card form, and ofc a disclaimer explaining how the form isn’t signed by my husband since he’s not inside CONUS and added his military orders. 
I am now very afraid I was too late by sending it ten days before my expiration date - I sent it with overnight shipping via UPS and it was signed for - I have receipt for the signature. 
what do you guys think? If it’s sent in the 90 day period they give out, is it alright even if it’s ten days before the period ends? I’m so so worried. It’s been in the lockbox facility since January 15th. 

K1 Timeline --> I-129F Sent : 2017-01-03 ~~ I-129F ~~ NOA2 : 2017-04-21 ~~ Interview : 2017-07-24 ~~ Visa : 2017-07-26 ~~ US Entry : 2017-07-29 ~~ Marriage : 2017-08-29 ~~

AOS  Timeline ~~ Package Filed : 2018-06-01 ~~ Bio. Appt. : 2018-06-25 ~~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, MagdalenaB said:

Hi everyone! I hope someone can help with some info if they know more. 
So my window opened late October and my card expires on the 22nd of January. I postponed filing because my husband is deployed and he was supposed to come home the beginning of January. By January 10th we knew it was not going to happen and his arrival date is now beginning of February. 
I already sent in my package with my credit card form, and ofc a disclaimer explaining how the form isn’t signed by my husband since he’s not inside CONUS and added his military orders. 
I am now very afraid I was too late by sending it ten days before my expiration date - I sent it with overnight shipping via UPS and it was signed for - I have receipt for the signature. 
what do you guys think? If it’s sent in the 90 day period they give out, is it alright even if it’s ten days before the period ends? I’m so so worried. It’s been in the lockbox facility since January 15th. 

An expired GC doesn't mean you lost your permanent resident status. Especially since you filled in time you're not in trouble.

You shouldn't hear about it for a while since they it takes about 6 weeks from the reception for them to start looking at them.

I don't remember about how to fill with a spouse on deployment and the signatures but I'm pretty sure everything is in the instructions for the I-751.

Edited by Gibus

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Gibus said:

An expired GC doesn't mean you lost your permanent resident status. Especially since you filled in time you're not in trouble.

You shouldn't hear about it for a while since they it takes about 6 weeks from the reception for them to start looking at them.

I don't remember about how to fill with a spouse on deployment and the signatures but I'm pretty sure everything is in the instructions for the I-751.

Thank you so much! 
I am certain the package is complete - I followed all instructions and I triple checked everything. I filed my AOS package myself a few years back, so I am even more confident with this one. I just knew that people always say to file as soon as your 90 days start and I just wanted to file with his signatures as well which is why I waited so long. Two years back he was again deployed, so I actually went to the interview by myself and it was no issue with him being away. They didn’t even ask too many questions - in and out in like ten minutes - my officer was a sweetheart, so I’m sure the USCIS officers know about these cases. Anyway, you put my anxiety at rest honestly with your reply. Really appreciate it! 

K1 Timeline --> I-129F Sent : 2017-01-03 ~~ I-129F ~~ NOA2 : 2017-04-21 ~~ Interview : 2017-07-24 ~~ Visa : 2017-07-26 ~~ US Entry : 2017-07-29 ~~ Marriage : 2017-08-29 ~~

AOS  Timeline ~~ Package Filed : 2018-06-01 ~~ Bio. Appt. : 2018-06-25 ~~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.