PartyParrot

I-751 February 2021 Filers

903 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
15 minutes ago, mariediena said:
I'm surprised that my case has been approved already! Service center is WAC.

Here's my timeline:
July 26, 2021 Case Was Approved
July 23, 2021 We ordered your new card.
February 10, 2021 We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

yeah, i am using this app to check multiple cases. Surprisingly fast for WAC, they approved 95% of i751s during this couple of days, that were received ~ 9th or 10th of February. Cases around me got approved, but mine is still received :( but I keep my hopes up! Congrats!

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Your card is being produced.

I was so surprised when I opened the app today. Visajourney was giving me estimates for 2022.

(Filed in mid February) wac

Edited by jeszy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
On 8/5/2021 at 3:23 AM, Apelcina said:

Asking again in case any body can help:

Once I have submitted biometrics, do I simply wait for the next letter in the mail? I assume it will be interview related?

I dont understand your question. Nobody submit biometrics, there is an appointment that you have to go.

If that is what you are talking about then you dont need to do anything after, they will process it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
On 8/4/2021 at 1:23 PM, Apelcina said:

I assume it will be interview related?

It may or may not. Some interviews are waived, especially if you had an AOS interview. But since you didn’t do AOS, you might very well get a ROC interview.

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

WAC Service center here. I just saw this morning via USPS Informed Delivery that I will be receiving a mail from the USCIS and I thought it might be an RFE as WAC is backlogged and slow. It was shocking to see it was a mail from Corbin!

Case history below:

Applied February 22nd.

NOA1 was on March 1st.

Biometrics waived on July 6th.

Card should be received today August 7th!

Copied from my USCIS account:

August 4, 2021 Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service

August 4, 2021 We mailed your new card your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, directly to the address you gave us.

August 3, 2021 We approved your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

August 2, 2021 We ordered your new card.

February 24, 2021 We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

Wish everyone still waiting success!

On 7/11/2021 at 3:50 PM, monytchi said:

Our case was received on 2/12 (MSC), no biometrics letter yet :(

Is anyone else still waiting for a biometrics letter? We haven't received anything yet (either an appt or a waive). We moved at the beginning of the year, but our address was up to date when our case was received in mid-Feb. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
21 hours ago, monytchi said:

Is anyone else still waiting for a biometrics letter? We haven't received anything yet (either an appt or a waive). We moved at the beginning of the year, but our address was up to date when our case was received in mid-Feb. 

MSC is a slow center, so i would check separate MSC filers thread in VJ, but I don't think yours will be waived.

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

21 minutes ago, Huckleberry&Koala said:

MSC is a slow center, so i would check separate MSC filers thread in VJ, but I don't think yours will be waived.

Thanks for the insight! I don't think ours will be waive either, just want to make sure we're not missing an appointment! 

Hi guy! WAC filer here.

Thanks for all your spread sheet contributions! 

I found out I'm getting the card today from USPS informed delivery. I moved and filled an AR11 form online and I guess they had no problem finding me at my new place.  

I wish you all luck!  

Edited by PartyParrot

📊 I-751 February Filers Google Sheet 📅
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dVymNvhlk1PMq-cTmX7MAvC6bHOwZEL58N-XNe2yq0g/edit?usp=sharing

🇺🇸 N-400 Info for Taiwan 🇹🇼
A USA citizenship applicant who was born in Taiwan may indicate Taiwan as the country of birth on their Form N-400 if he or she shows supporting evidence. Such applicants’ Certificates of Citizenship are issued showing Taiwan as country of birth. USCIS does not issue certificates showing “Taiwan, PRC,” “Taiwan, China,” “Taiwan, Republic of China,” or “Taiwan, ROC.” People’s Republic of China (PRC) is the country name used for applicants born in the PRC. (see USCIS reference: part K chapter 2 footnote 4)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 hours ago, PartyParrot said:

Hi guy! WAC filer here.

Thanks for all your spread sheet contributions! 

I found out I'm getting the card today from USPS informed delivery. I moved and filled an AR11 form online and I guess they had no problem finding me at my new place.  

I wish you all luck!  

Congrats! I’m also WAC, hoping to hear good news soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.