Greenbaum

OCTOBER 2020 I-129F K-1 FILERS

593 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
On 6/20/2021 at 2:13 AM, AishaniA93 said:

Agreed. Nightclubs and football games are at full capacity, yet these guys can’t work properly. No excuse whatsoever. 

my thoughts exactly.

I'm also in the same boat like many other in this process i also have not seen my fiance since March 2020 :(.

11/21/20: I-129F packet shipped via USPS

11/25/20: I-129F delivered to Dallas Lockbox (Lewisville)

11/27/20: Backdated I-129F "received date"

2/23/21: I-129F fee charged to bank account

2/25/21: Text alert NOA1 Receipt/Case Number

3/3/21 :  Received NOA1 Letter in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

I haven’t seen my fiancé since September 2020 :( But hopefully he will come 2nd week of September again, fingers crossed 😃. As for today my country still requires foreigns to do PCR test or 10 day quarantine, even if you vaccinated, which is stupid, but oh well ~ Anyways October 28 filler here, still no NOA2. Everything is so slow, not to mention NOA2 is just a small step, what comes after is another long wait at nvc 😭. Some are waiting since early 2020~ Hopefully ppl at UsCiS and embassy speed up things asap.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kittinpaw said:

I just checked caste status and it says: On June 21, 2021, we approved your Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) :D we are so happy. Finally after almost 8 months, since october 28 💕

I had to do a double take when i went from your previous post to this one.  At first (and this is no coffee) i was thinking "wow another couple from serbia was approved so maybe the previous post person will be approved soon."  Then i saw it was you on both posts.  Congratulations though!!!

Edited by Keithn85

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 6/19/2021 at 4:16 PM, JeffDR said:

My level of frustration with USCIS is at max ! There is always an excuse for their inefficiency (COVId-19, policy, and of course now a Holiday excuse ....)  I am a November 4th applicant that has spent more than 200 days away from the United States to be with my fiancé.... how is it possible that we (taxpayers) are subject to this and have to act like they are doing is a favor? Ugh . I see people already jumping ship with dealing their applications and getting married because of the delays .... the country is open, propel are vaccinated and Federal Employees must go back to work .....

Agreed, this is utter bs. My date is oct 23 and take a look at the data. Every day in oct is almost fully processed except oct 23 and two other days. Even most of the days AFTER oct 23 are fully processed.

I have had my senator contact uscis and I have logged an inquiry for our case being "outside normal processing time" (which they often change and now is 8 MONTHS).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
7 hours ago, J&J2021 said:

my thoughts exactly.

I'm also in the same boat like many other in this process i also have not seen my fiance since March 2020 :(.

I have not seen my fiancé since august 2019

they need to get their act together. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Kimmy H said:

Got approved today 

NOA 1 October 19 

RFE June 3

RFE reply June 8

Approved June 22 

Congrats!! That was super quick for RFE. What was it for? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, J&D1008 said:

Congrats!! That was super quick for RFE. What was it for? 

Thank you… I didn’t include one my previous Divorce decree 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I mailed off my RFE should be at the service center on Thursday. I hope for a quick response 😄

K1 process:

• 10-28-2020 - i-129f Received at Lockbox          
  • 12-08-2020 - NOA1 
  • 06-14-2021 - RFE 
  • 07-06-2021 - NOA2
  • 08-19-2021 - Arrived at Embassy
  • 10-07-2021 - Checklist received
  • 10-21-2021 - Interview & Approval
  • 12-29-2021 - Marriage :)

AOS:

• 01-29-2022 - Package sent to Phoenix Lockbox
  • 02-02-2022 - Credit Card Charged
  • 02-12-2022 - Notice of Biometrics
  • 03-09-2022 - Biometrics Appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
Just now, goodra90 said:

October 23 here too, no Noa2 yet and this is ridiculous. Why are these 3 days (20, 23 and 29) so neglected? And today they also shrinked the california processing time by half a month. Seriously? Is there something we can really do? I'm strating to get frustrated. Now you can inquiry if before 14th november.

Write to the USCIs Ombudsman 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, goodra90 said:

October 23 here too, no Noa2 yet and this is ridiculous. Why are these 3 days (20, 23 and 29) so neglected? And today they also shrinked the california processing time by half a month. Seriously? Is there something we can really do? I'm strating to get frustrated. Now you can inquiry if before 14th november.

Yeah there should be some type of accountability here. Why TF should they be processing applications received after oct 23, when there is a huge stack of WACs from oct 23 that have not been touched. Yet, one or two numbers from oct 23 were approved weeks ago. This is not a situation of waiting for background checks. It's a situation of a few cases being cherrypicked while the rest lie untouched.

They are not dealing with paper files. They should just take cases from a date-sorted queue.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
1 minute ago, gm2020 said:

Yeah there should be some type of accountability here. Why TF should they be processing applications received after oct 23, when there is a huge stack of WACs from oct 23 that have not been touched. Yet, one or two numbers from oct 23 were approved weeks ago. This is not a situation of waiting for background checks. It's a situation of a few cases being cherrypicked while the rest lie untouched.

They are not dealing with paper files. They should just take cases from a date-sorted queue.

I believe that between October 20 and the first week in November (my application is Nov 4) the Dallas lockbox made a huge screw up and we are paying the price still. They show November 14 today but my case is still pending .... the good thing is that now I can file a complaint with the USCIs Ombudsman considering they moved the dates up 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

This does not make any sense

I am a January filer but I still do not understand how the USCIS is flip flopping these dates, causes anxiety for no reason. 

This was October 29th Yesterday and still quiet a few October cases still pending. Any of the older members on this forum have you seen anything like this? How do they actually pick the files? even if you guys notice all the WAC numbers are out of Whack (no pun intended). 

The WAC numbers from later dates are showing earlier receiving dates and the early WAC numbers show later receieving dates as well. 

Just a rant!

1841285860_ScreenShot2021-06-23at4_14_58PM.png.b604c50b3f6c3595840302c2b8ec5bb8.png

• Jan 26, 2021 = NOA 1 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Sep 8, 2021 = NOA 2 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Nov 16, 2021 =  K1 visa issued in Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Jan 20, 2022 = POE Dallas, Texas
  • Feb 14, 2022 = AOS (I-451, I-131, I765) Filed
  • Feb 20, 2022 = Receipt notice for all three received
  • March 21, 2022 = Biometrics in Dallas, Texas
  • August 9, 2022 = EAD (I-751 approved)
  • August 13, 2022 = EAD and SSN received (SSN applied with EAD)
  • September 6, 2022 = AP (I-131 approved)
  • September 13, 2022 = AP (I-131 receieved) 
  • March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)
  • March 31, 2023 = GC in hand (Total time from NOA-1 to GC in hand 794 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.