jess.y

VJ timeline update

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hello everyone!

im sure many if not most of us are doing some form of waiting with the whole K1 process.

not to be naggy or anything but I just wanted to kindly ask if any of you have any new updates, whether it’s interviews, NOAs, RFEs... please remember to update that into your timeline! 

Although it doesn’t make things go faster, it could at least help give the rest of us a better of idea of what’s going on and the general timeline. 

thank you very much! 

129-F During COVID Times

March 7, 2020: 129F packet sent from Seattle, WA to Texas

March 10, 2020: USCIS receives packet (Receipt Date)

March 13, 2020: Received NOA1 hardcopy from USCIS (Notice Date)

November 24, 2020: Case approved (online tracker and USCIS website)

December 4, 2020: Received NOA2 hardcopy from USCIS

December 16, 2020: NVC receives our case

January 5, 2021: Case "In-Transit" to Taipei, Taiwan embassy/consulate

January 8, 2021: Arrived at American Institute in Taiwan

January 11, 2021: Received call from AIT and received E-Packet 3

February 18, 2021: Interview (Approved)

February 18 - March 3, 2021: CEAC "Administrative Processing"

March 3, 2021: Case "Issued"

March 6, 2021: Visa On Hand, but petitioner name misspelled on K1 visa, sent back for reissue

March 11, 2021: "Issued" and received passport with correct K1 visa

March 17, 2021: Enter the US via Seattle, WA

April 11, 2021: Got married!

AOS During COVID Times

April 30, 2021: AOS/EAD/AP packet sent to Chicago Lockbox

May 3, 2021: Received 3 separate NOA1s via text

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kyrgyzstan
Timeline

Recently i get more info on case tracker app. I just check what’s going on with june, july k1 visa filers. Since I applied in july. So most of the cases has the status received, some of them were denied for incorrect filling or insufficient funds, some got rfe...and i saw couple june filers who got approved recently. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Olga88 said:

Recently i get more info on case tracker app. I just check what’s going on with june, july k1 visa filers. Since I applied in july. So most of the cases has the status received, some of them were denied for incorrect filling or insufficient funds, some got rfe...and i saw couple june filers who got approved recently. 

thanks for the info! I check that often too. I just feel that by updating here, there would be more opportunities to connect and ask/answer questions. 

129-F During COVID Times

March 6, 2021: Visa On Hand, but petitioner name misspelled on K1 visa, sent back for reissue

AOS During COVID Times

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, Olga88 said:

Where can you find this app? I'm a June filer and this gave me hope that June people are starting to get updates

Timeline
4 hours ago, NandV said:

Where can you find this app? I'm a June filer and this gave me hope that June people are starting to get updates

You can download it on Apple store...its called case tracker. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
4 hours ago, NandV said:

I am a march filer and it seems to be still working on February filers. Some of the filers today that were approved were from February 26 received date. With a lot more not approved and that is from the android case tracker. If any being approved from july they probably qualified for the expedited request. But that is my opinion. 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, kmk813 said:

I am a march filer and it seems to be still working on February filers. Some of the filers today that were approved were from February 26 received date. With a lot more not approved and that is from the android case tracker. If any being approved from july they probably qualified for the expedited request. But that is my opinion. 

I don’t know. I just checked the filers for 22 june...some of them were approved. Even yesterday. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Thread is moved from the K-1 Process forum to the K-1 Case Progess subforum.

(And yes -- everyone please update their VJ timeline!)

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline
2 hours ago, kmk813 said:

yeah, I'm very curious about this too! I've been checking new NOA2s and mostly have been February ones. 

129-F During COVID Times

AOS During COVID Times

Timeline
1 hour ago, jess.y said:

yeah, I'm very curious about this too! I've been checking new NOA2s and mostly have been February ones. 

It's called uscis case tracker for android I have 2 but one only let's you check 3 times a day. And the other I was able to run as many reports till I found june 22. I did see 2 were approved and a few had received additional info for what was requested. when I did an expidiated request that was one of my notifications before being denied. So I have a feeling the ones that had sent in additional info was for requesting for a expedited request. and the 2 approved ones were approved for the expidiated requests. I saw a bunch in February that still hadn't been approved. I was just taking my case number and changing the last few numbers to see February to june information. 

11 hours ago, NandV said:

I-Tunes
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/lawfully-case-tracker/id1435063223
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/visa-tracker/id1320556071
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/case-tracker-for-uscis/id921827126

Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spinachsoftware.immigration.uscis.casestatus&hl=en
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xiaohui.usciscasechecker
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.robertmm.usciscasestatus

Note: the USCIS Case Tracker app lets you set a range of WAC# before and after yours to see the status of those cases. Very slick tool to ascertain where you are in the processing timeline of USCIS compared to others. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Cheburashka34 said:

How is it possible June could be approved and no April have yet?

Because 1 or 2 might have had an expedite. They haven’t even started March filers yet- it seems like they are doing Feb 26/27/28 currently. 

NOA1- March 27th

💕

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, SydneyfMaghrib said:

Because 1 or 2 might have had an expedite. They haven’t even started March filers yet- it seems like they are doing Feb 26/27/28 currently. 

I didn't know you could expedite the petition before it's even approved.

They should update their website then to say 7-8 months instead of 5-7

Timeline
4 hours ago, Cheburashka34 said:

I didn't know you could expedite the petition before it's even approved.

They should update their website then to say 7-8 months instead of 5-7

But it's still in the 5 to 7 month range. I'm end of march so I havent completed 6 months yet. I'm sure it will be updated if it starts going into the 7 to 8 month range. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.