dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2020

949 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Fatima7045 said:

Not sure but I completed my ds-260 on January 23rd and then submitted my civil documents o  that same day. I then submitted financial documents on the 21st of February. I am from Jamaica also, so that could also be a reason too.

Hi that's great you got DQ'd on FIRST submission! 

And it seems like they went with the DS-260 submission date not the financial docs date!  Hope so, because my doc submission as 7 Feb and financial stuff was 24 Feb. 

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Abu Dhabi Embassy 

DQ: 2020-23-05

Scheduled interview date: 2021-11-01

Interview result: Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Fatima7045 said:

Not sure but I completed my ds-260 on January 23rd and then submitted my civil documents o  that same day. I then submitted financial documents on the 21st of February. I am from Jamaica also, so that could also be a reason too.

Looks like you filed for FB-2 Visa? …. Not sure what type of visa that is, but it's possible that the reason yours was done quicker. This thread is CR1/IR1

9 minutes ago, TamMhmd said:

And it seems like they went with the DS-260 submission date not the financial docs date!  Hope so, because my doc submission as 7 Feb and financial stuff was 24 Feb. 

Same thing I submitted on Jan 30 aos and provided all my stuff like citizenship domicile on 29 and provided my spouse marriage certificate on feb 1 so eagerly waiting to get dq because I’m waiting for 60 days two month 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 minutes ago, TamMhmd said:

I think they are working with the very first submission of documents. Hope you get dq real soon too. Hoping for the best for every one on this forum 

1 minute ago, Fatima7045 said:

I think they are working with the very first submission of documents. Hope you get dq real soon too. Hoping for the best for every one on this forum 

1 minute ago, Fatima7045 said:

Hello if I submit aos Jan 30 is that count and finally I submit feb 1 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Tofu said:

Looks like you filed for FB-2 Visa? …. Not sure what type of visa that is, but it's possible that the reason yours was done quicker. This thread is CR1/IR1

Yes I filed fb2 Visa. My dad petitioned for me but i dont think Visa type has anything to do with case reviews because whenever I call the nvc they're never specific about Visa type.

Timeline
1 minute ago, dhariq2001 said:

Hello if I submit aos Jan 30 is that count and finally I submit feb 1 

I'm not sure but from my understanding you should  be hearing something from them by next week.🤞 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
1 hour ago, David & Olga said:

The US Department of State issued a suspension of all immigrant and nonimmigrant interviews at all US embassies indefinitely until further notice. I would hope that when they do start to schedule interviews, they should prioritize immigrant visas over nonimmigrant visas - but this is just a pipe dream. 

Yes should be like that immigrant visa come first specially for spouse. For schdule interview at least one month before NVC let you know date of interview,why suspension. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Thirteen (13) posts have been removed.

They all said the same thing and expressed the same concern.

However, they constitute spamming of the forum, which is a Terms of Service violation.

Everyone understands that you're upset and frustrated.

Have faith that something will happen soon.

Sorry wasn't monitoring closer. I'll do better. :)

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.