Jump to content
Letspaintcookies

January 2020 - AOS Filers (merged)

2,070 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Just preparing everything for the AOS and probably gonna send it in next week. So here's to another round of waiting 😊

 

Hope a couple of you will join 😁😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello,

 

My wife (applying for AOS) and I, are filling out the I-485 form together hopefully to send it in Jan 2020. She has insufficient English;  and at the of the form to sign, am I going to be the interpreter or preparer signing off?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, SamJan said:

Hello,

 

My wife (applying for AOS) and I, are filling out the I-485 form together hopefully to send it in Jan 2020. She has insufficient English;  and at the of the form to sign, am I going to be the interpreter or preparer signing off?

From the i-485 instructions 

 

"Part 12. Contact Information, Declaration, and Signature of the Person Preparing this Application, if Other Than the Applicant. This section must contain the signature of the person who completed your application, if other than you, the applicant. If the same individual acted as your interpreter and your preparer, that person should complete both Part 11. and Part 12"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Package sent today. Wishing everyone lots of luck and for a smooth and speedy process. 🤩🤞🏽 When times get tough and we feel impatient, let’s remind ourselves we are so lucky to finally be with our loved ones during this wait ❤️ ... the best is yet to come! 🥳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

We sent it yesterday. It's supposed to arrive on monday. Still puzzled by the fact that mail needs a couple of days instead beeing delivered just the next day 😂

I'm way more relaxed than I was with the K1 but let's see how many days without NOA1 it needs to change my mind 😂😂  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Meg101 said:

Package sent today. Wishing everyone lots of luck and for a smooth and speedy process. 🤩🤞🏽 When times get tough and we feel impatient, let’s remind ourselves we are so lucky to finally be with our loved ones during this wait ❤️ ... the best is yet to come! 🥳

Very good attitude!



event.png

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


                                                             

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 hours ago, skjourney said:

From the i-485 instructions 

 

"Part 12. Contact Information, Declaration, and Signature of the Person Preparing this Application, if Other Than the Applicant. This section must contain the signature of the person who completed your application, if other than you, the applicant. If the same individual acted as your interpreter and your preparer, that person should complete both Part 11. and Part 12"

Thanks for the info.

From this I can infer that I have to sign as preparer and interpreter. am I understanding right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, SamJan said:

Thanks for the info.

From this I can infer that I have to sign as preparer and interpreter. am I understanding right?

In my understanding, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Letspaintcookies said:

We sent it yesterday. It's supposed to arrive on monday. Still puzzled by the fact that mail needs a couple of days instead beeing delivered just the next day 😂

I'm way more relaxed than I was with the K1 but let's see how many days without NOA1 it needs to change my mind 😂😂  

They call the next day delivery as USPS priority express or Fedex Priority next day service 


31-Jan-2020 : I-485 Filed

17-Feb-2020: I-765/I-131 Filed

24-May-2020: I-765/I-131 approved

31-May-2020: EAD/AP Combo Card received

05-Oct-2020: Biometrics Scheduled

20-Oct-2020: Biometrics Complete

30-Nov-2020: EAD/AP Renewal Filed

04-Dec-2020: AOS Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction 😂😂 - Transfer from CSC to Nebraska Service Center  

13-Jan-2021: EAD/AP USCIS processed renewal

25-Jan-2021: EAD/AP renewal TExt message for case received

30-Jan-2021: EAD/AP renewal Receipts received

15-Mar-2021: AOS Approved - Card Production Sent

20-Mar-2021: Card Received in Mailbox

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Donald120383 said:

They call the next day delivery as USPS priority express or Fedex Priority next day service 

What I meant is that due to the fact that this country is so huge it just needs longer. From Germany I'm used that even standart post is delivered the next day. Just because it's possible because of the size of the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SamJan said:

Thanks for the info.

From this I can infer that I have to sign as preparer and interpreter. am I understanding right?

Yes sign both parts and you should be good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

What I meant is that due to the fact that this country is so huge it just needs longer. From Germany I'm used that even standart post is delivered the next day. Just because it's possible because of the size of the country.

yes you just have to pay more for american size country. lol 


31-Jan-2020 : I-485 Filed

17-Feb-2020: I-765/I-131 Filed

24-May-2020: I-765/I-131 approved

31-May-2020: EAD/AP Combo Card received

05-Oct-2020: Biometrics Scheduled

20-Oct-2020: Biometrics Complete

30-Nov-2020: EAD/AP Renewal Filed

04-Dec-2020: AOS Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction 😂😂 - Transfer from CSC to Nebraska Service Center  

13-Jan-2021: EAD/AP USCIS processed renewal

25-Jan-2021: EAD/AP renewal TExt message for case received

30-Jan-2021: EAD/AP renewal Receipts received

15-Mar-2021: AOS Approved - Card Production Sent

20-Mar-2021: Card Received in Mailbox

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
“;}
×
×
  • Create New...