Letspaintcookies

January 2020 - AOS Filers (merged)

2,086 posts in this topic

On 1/12/2020 at 6:04 PM, Donald120383 said:

fedex/ups cannot deliver to lockbox

Where do they deliver? On the web site both addresses under USCIS Chicago Lockbox. Or lockbox means PO box only?

USCIS Chicago Lockbox

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
PO Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120

For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
Attn: FBAS
131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5517

6 minutes ago, Cornflake said:

Where do they deliver? On the web site both addresses under USCIS Chicago Lockbox. Or lockbox means PO box only?

USCIS Chicago Lockbox

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
PO Box 805887             <------------------------------------------------------------  Lockbox  mail box
Chicago, IL 60680-4120

For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
Attn: FBAS
131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5517  <------------------------------------------------------------  Lockbox Physical Address 

duh

9 minutes ago, Donald120383 said:

I'm just curious about notifications, cause you said they send them only if package send to a lockbox. It means mail box only?

2 minutes ago, Cornflake said:

I'm just curious about notifications, cause you said they send them only if package send to a lockbox. It means mail box only?

Atleast that is what the instructions say on G-1145 but some one indicated that they do send out notifications even when using Fedex/UPS

duh

34 minutes ago, Donald120383 said:

Atleast that is what the instructions say on G-1145 but some one indicated that they do send out notifications even when using Fedex/UPS

I sent by Fedex with a G-1145 and recieved the 3 text messages. Im not sure why this information about no notifications through UPS / Fedex has been spread its not on any form ive seen.

Edited by skjourney

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Donald120383 said:

Thats crazy that they dont have receipts generated for an application submitted over 30 days 

I agree. I am hoping the package hasn't been lost.

I have received notification last night, around 9pm. :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Erin86 said:

After 32 days I received the notifications last night for 485 and 765... but they made a mistake and rejected my 131. Absolute incompetence. 

How do you know that USCIS made a mistake? Maybe the mistake was on your side.

26 minutes ago, Erin86 said:

Después de 32 días recibí las notificaciones anoche de 485 y 765 ... pero cometieron un error y rechazaron mi 131. Absoluta incompetencia. 

hey, I'm happy for you, what date did your noa? Dec ir january?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Erin86 said:

If it were my mistake I would have said my mistake. Thanks

Incorrect filing fee... check cashed though 

Did you provided a cover letter for the I-131 stating that you filed it concurrently with the I-485? This sometimes happens when the applications end up on different desks even if they've been submitted as one packet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.