Jump to content

36 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

So.. we have the interview coming up shortly. I keep flipping between being worried something will go wrong and we won't get approved, and being excited because we are getting so close to being able to be with each other!!

 

How did you all try and stay calm in the roller coaster run up to the interview?! 🙂

 

I've been keeping myself entertained with the 90 day fiance show - it's so funny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can read the reviews of interviews in London.to see what other K1s experienced. Pay attention to the visa type, because K1 requirements are different from IR1/CR1 and the mention of forms you didn't do might throw you. Familiarity with what happens might ease your anxiety.

 

.https://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?trim=no&cty=&cnty=United Kingdom&page=1&dfilter=5&topic=

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, US2UK said:

So.. we have the interview coming up shortly. I keep flipping between being worried something will go wrong and we won't get approved, and being excited because we are getting so close to being able to be with each other!!

 

How did you all try and stay calm in the roller coaster run up to the interview?! 🙂

 

I've been keeping myself entertained with the 90 day fiance show - it's so funny!

Our interview is tomorrow morning and anxiety and excitement is at an all time high 😰 Reading the reviews has helped a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FreyandRyan said:

Our interview is tomorrow morning and anxiety and excitement is at an all time high 😰 Reading the reviews has helped a lot.

wow, It is so close!  Everything should be fine, good vibes for tomorrow 💪:joy::dance:


08/24/2019: I-129F Mailed

08/26/2019: NOA1 Text Message

12/13/2019: NOA2 (through tracking app)

 


event.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cheese N Pickle said:

Ohhh... 90 day fiance.  I haven't heard of this before, going to give it a go.  Thank you :)

 

Best of luck with the interview!

They pick the weirdest, most dramatic couples they can find, or script the drama to make better reality TV. It's a train wreck my wife can't quit watching for the pure ridiculous comedy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cheese N Pickle said:

Ohhh... 90 day fiance.  I haven't heard of this before, going to give it a go.  Thank you :)

 

Best of luck with the interview!

 

4 hours ago, Wuozopo said:

They pick the weirdest, most dramatic couples they can find, or script the drama to make better reality TV. It's a train wreck my wife can't quit watching for the pure ridiculous comedy.


Yup exactly this !! It’s so entertaining. I wonder if they’re real k1 couples? Also watch it via sauceoholic’s YouTube channel. His commentary makes the episodes even funnier 😹

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, US2UK said:

So.. we have the interview coming up shortly. I keep flipping between being worried something will go wrong and we won't get approved, and being excited because we are getting so close to being able to be with each other!!

 

How did you all try and stay calm in the roller coaster run up to the interview?! 🙂

 

I've been keeping myself entertained with the 90 day fiance show - it's so funny!

I had a conversation with my fiancè few days prior to the interview on what we would do in case the visa was rejected and we came up with a backup plan which reassured me that K1 didn't work, we would still be together. It was this reassurance that calmed me down 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wuozopo said:

They pick the weirdest, most dramatic couples they can find, or script the drama to make better reality TV. It's a train wreck my wife can't quit watching for the pure ridiculous comedy.

It is pure trash TV and I love it :P I know at least I am burning brain cells I would be using to worry about my visa while watching it!

 

Best of luck in the interview OP!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FreyandRyan said:

We got approved! My fiancé said it was very easy and straight forward. She was only at the embassy for an hour total. They asked for tax returns with the I-134 and then simple conversational questions like “when and how did you meet? What does your fiancé do for a living? What do you like about them? What do you do for a living?”

 

so relieved 😅

Congratulations!  Good luck with the transition to life in the US together, and the long wait ahead for AOSEAD/AP and green card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FreyandRyan said:

We got approved! My fiancé said it was very easy and straight forward. She was only at the embassy for an hour total. They asked for tax returns with the I-134 and then simple conversational questions like “when and how did you meet? What does your fiancé do for a living? What do you like about them? What do you do for a living?”

 

so relieved 😅

Congrats !! When does she plan to fly out to the US? 

11 minutes ago, kris&me said:

It was posted on here a few weeks ago that we are not to mention the show

but you can follow what people think about it by putting the name in the search area

Oh no!! How come?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, US2UK said:

Congrats !! When does she plan to fly out to the US? 

We booked a flight in advance for January 25th a few weeks ago on the hopes all went well. They said she'll get the visa back in the mail in 7 days so fingers crossed they're right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...