dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2019

1,006 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Duke & Marie said:

Ok now you’ve confused me... why did you have to repay fees? I didn’t think it was possible to even work on your case let alone submit unless fees had already been paid for and cleared 🤔

i had a typo when i was inputting my bank information. They still changed the status to paid and thats when i uploaded my documents. After NVC emailed me to repay again, i repaid with correct bank information. So, im not sure which date to follow lol. It still shows that i submitted documents on Oct31/Nov01. 

1 hour ago, imjustintime said:

i had a typo when i was inputting my bank information. They still changed the status to paid and thats when i uploaded my documents. After NVC emailed me to repay again, i repaid with correct bank information. So, im not sure which date to follow lol. It still shows that i submitted documents on Oct31/Nov01. 

Oh ok... 

I think id still go with date submitted as shown.. 🤞

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline
12 hours ago, mathcore said:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   i just got the email from the NVC , like right now , containing my interview letter 

FANTASTIC! What a great Christmas gift :)

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Timeline
11 hours ago, barbie1 said:

I just received DQ! I had submitted my documents on Oct. 25th if it helps anyone....

Bravo! So happy for you Guys (we don't know each others but it's like we are part of the same family - in the same boat LOL)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

Timeline
10 hours ago, mathcore said:

espacially after all that perm process i had to lead by myself after that disaster of attorney my employer hired . he fckd up my first perm , wasting 7 months of active work + he wasted an average of 3 month between each step . so its about 12 months for nothing . also , everything that come out the mouth of this guy is a total bllsht.  now i can relax 

(I have to show your post to my husband so he understands what (most, at least ours) immigration lawyer are like)

Timeline
9 hours ago, mathcore said:

they told me that they cannot accept my " extrait de certificat de naissance " an i needed to provide the proper certificate , despite the fact that the " extrait " is exactly what they ask on the document reciprocity page for Belgium

Hi Mathcore,

Question: what do you mean by "proper certificate" - you mean you had to send an original by snail mail? Or that they were expecting an "extrait intégral de naissance"? I guess also, you had to join the certified translation. Tks.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Alix64 said:

Hi Mathcore,

Question: what do you mean by "proper certificate" - you mean you had to send an original by snail mail? Or that they were expecting an "extrait intégral de naissance"? I guess also, you had to join the certified translation. Tks.

honnêtement i dont know , its just what was writen on the letter . no reason why , no details . so i took absolutely everything available a la commune . the original is never ever  given . only copies .  an NVC dont accept originals anyways
so i join a - new extrait de certificat de naissance ( the one they ask but they refused ) 
- a copie littérale d acte de naissance 
- a copie d acte de naissance international 
everything got an apostille from the federal public service of foreign affairs 

for the translation i did include some i made by myself on my first package ( including passport and police cert) but not on this one, as its not required . i joined them au cas ou .

Edited by mathcore

Timeline
1 minute ago, mathcore said:

honnêtement i dont know , its just what was writen on the letter . no reason why , no details . so i took absolutely everything available a la commune . the original is never ever  given . only copies .  an NVC dont accept originals anyways
so i join a - new extrait de certificat de naissance ( the one they ask but they refused ) 
- a copie littérale d acte de naissance 
- a copie d acte de naissance international 
everything got an apostille from the federal public service of foreign affairs 

for the translation i did include some i made by myself on my first package ( including passport and police cert) but not on this ont as its not required . i joined them au cas ou .

All I can say is Pfffffffiouuuuu... well done, you are on the other side now 😉 (someone is going to party this week-end...)

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
1 minute ago, Alix64 said:

All I can say is Pfffffffiouuuuu... well done, you are on the other side now 😉 (someone is going to party this week-end...)

sure , im gonna book a flight to somewhere sunny next week 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

When submitting AOS package, Do i need a proof of domicile if i - the petitioner - live in the states ?? Also is it ok to submit additional documents that's not required like driving license and passport photocopy or is it preferred to just submit the required documents ??

So, is DQ same as Case Complete? Or is it different?

My CEAC account still says "Your case is currently at: NVC" - if at all, does it change to Case Complete once interview is scheduled?

DQ email from NVC states that they will work with the embassy to schedule the interview next, so just wanted to know what happens exactly.

1 hour ago, barbie1 said:

So, is DQ same as Case Complete? Or is it different?

My CEAC account still says "Your case is currently at: NVC" - if at all, does it change to Case Complete once interview is scheduled?

DQ email from NVC states that they will work with the embassy to schedule the interview next, so just wanted to know what happens exactly.

DQ is document qualify.  It means your case is completed and waiting for the interview letter.  When did you submit all your documents?

Edited by bellaquang

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello everyone

So as I’ve said before, I got DQ on Nov 25th (got the email and message on the CEAC portal) but did not bother checking much other than the message itself.

Today I randomly opened my CEAC profile and saw that the affidavits of support documents show accepted but the DS-260 documents says submitted. Inside, all documents are accepted except one (J-1 visa documentation). Which is basically a letter explaining my J-1 situation. However, the additional attached documents related to the J-1 are accepted. 

So, should I be worried about this? And what, if anything, can I do about it?

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just got an email from NVC regarding our case number. I went ahead and submitted both the AOS (first) and IV fees. The receipts asks me to "wait two to three business days for the payment to clear". Waiting till Wednesday I presume.

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

• Jan 19 2019: Sent I130 package
  • Jan 22 2019: Delivered
  • Feb 3 2019: I130 NOA1 (Priority Date: Jan 22, 2019)
  • Assigned to Nebraska Service Center ( 😶)
  • Sep 16 2019: I129f NOA1 PD
  • Oct 26 2019: I130 NOA2 (Notice date: Oct 21 2019)
  • Nov 04 2019: Sent to NVC

NVC Stage:

• Nov 7: Received by NVC 
  • Dec 7: NVC sent email containing CEAC login details (Case Number)
  • Dec 7: AOS and IV bill payed
  • Dec 10: NVC withdrew money from Account
  • Dec 12: AOS and IV bills show paid on CEAC
  • Dec 16: AOS and IV documents submitted to NVC
  • Waiting

59 minutes ago, SaeedA said:

Just got an email from NVC regarding our case number. I went ahead and submitted both the AOS (first) and IV fees. The receipts asks me to "wait two to three business days for the payment to clear". Waiting till Wednesday I presume.

Usually takes around 2-3 days from when the payment leaves your account.. Status will change to paid, then you’ll be able to start uploading AOS

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.