daniel4310

N-400 Dec 2019 Filers

2,200 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Ka&J said:

https://fcw.com/articles/2020/07/15/russell-dhs-appropriations.aspx?m=1

Newer news about DHS and new house bill passed on 07/15

That's great news!  Thanks for posting the link.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Sartre said:

That's great news!  Thanks for posting the link.

How do you see it as great news?  Fiscal year 2021 starts October 1, 2020.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
15 minutes ago, O&GForever said:

My husband's oath ceremony is scheduled for July 29 at 7:45 am. It will be a great way to start the morning that day. 

Wow!  That was fast!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
10 minutes ago, gregcrs2 said:

Wow!  That was fast!

We're kind of surprised, but not really. The officer told us she thought our office (Salt Lake) was scheduling for the last week of July and to expect a letter in the next week. Since they're not doing the big ceremonies, I think the offices are just scheduling people as soon as they can to stay on top of things. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

For those of you who recall my question about the interviews being scheduled for August - I returned stateside last night and currently doing the 14 days quarantine before the interview (well, the letter asked to be 14 days in the country before coming to the interview).

Quick question: Which documents did you bring to your interview other than the obvious ones? I was asked by the airline to leave my two folders behind and so I just grabbed all the paperwork of my folders and stuck it into my carry-on (don't ask, turns out it was entirely unnecessary).

As I have my combo interview, I am not sure if I need to bring evidence of our marriage. The letter didn't state to bring any. Please share your experience. I am super nervous at this point.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
5 minutes ago, abhatia315 said:

So Finally I am approved on the spot! So it was very easy interview. I checked in the building and there were only three people waiting for their interviews. My name was called in and officer asked to follow him. I was sworned in first. And he started civic questions. 

1. What did Martin Luther king do?

2. In what month we vote for federal elections?

3. What do we call the first ten Armenia to the constitution?

4. What is the economic system in the Untied states?

5.we elect U.s representatives for how many years?

6. what do we show loyalty to when we sat the please if allegiance?

i passed all questions and quickly went over reading and writing. The. Quick yes and no questions. He asked to check my name and DOB in ipad if it’s correct? Then 2 minutes of silence. My heart was pumping fast at that moment. I heard printer printing a paper and then he showed it to me saying I am approved. He asked if I want to take oath next week amd gave me oath letter right away. I am scheduled for my Oath on July 29th. 

Woohoo congrats! And great with the oath so fast! Congratulations! 🎉

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Georgia16 said:

Woohoo congrats! And great with the oath so fast! Congratulations! 🎉

He offered me day after  tomorrow as well but I have really important meeting Work. He told me I can choose different date if that doesn’t work. I choose July 29th. He had those oath papers on his desk ready. He just wrote my alien number in it and gave it to me. 

My Time line is Updated! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 minute ago, abhatia315 said:

He offered me day after  tomorrow as well but I have really important meeting Work. He told me I can choose different date if that doesn’t work. I choose July 29th. He had those oath papers on his desk ready. He just wrote my alien number in it and gave it to me. 

Great!! Wish my office was like that but they like to make people wait 1-3 months. 

I'm happy for you! It is over very soon and you can burn up all those documents! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
8 hours ago, R&OC said:

For those of you who recall my question about the interviews being scheduled for August - I returned stateside last night and currently doing the 14 days quarantine before the interview (well, the letter asked to be 14 days in the country before coming to the interview).

Quick question: Which documents did you bring to your interview other than the obvious ones? I was asked by the airline to leave my two folders behind and so I just grabbed all the paperwork of my folders and stuck it into my carry-on (don't ask, turns out it was entirely unnecessary).

As I have my combo interview, I am not sure if I need to bring evidence of our marriage. The letter didn't state to bring any. Please share your experience. I am super nervous at this point.

I would recommend taking everything you have with you. They only asked for our daughter's birth certificate. I know others that we asked to submit tax information and others who needed to provide a lot more. It kind of all depends on the IO and what kind of evidence you've already submitted. 

5 hours ago, abhatia315 said:

Congratulations! My husband's oath is that day as well. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, O&GForever said:

3 hours ago, O&GForever said:

I would recommend taking everything you have with you. They only asked for our daughter's birth certificate. I know others that we asked to submit tax information and others who needed to provide a lot more. It kind of all depends on the IO and what kind of evidence you've already submitted. 

Congratulations! My husband's oath is that day as well. 

Can you believe in year Oct 2016 we both were waiting for our case completion and now we both are taking Oath on same day!! It feel very good that I don't have to deal with USCIS anymore.. 

My Time line is Updated! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.