daniel4310

N-400 Dec 2019 Filers

2,200 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hungary
Timeline
1 hour ago, ianthomas18 said:

Oath Ceremony scheduled - August 4th! Much earlier than I was expecting, but we'll see if it holds with the furloughs.

Congratulations! 

5 hours ago, Masidd00 said:

Nice to see people becoming citizens here! Is anyone still waiting for an interview? My wife completed her biometric Jan 17 and we still haven’t heard anything. I guess this is normal? A lot of you got thru the process so fast. I’m near the Chicago office if that helps. 

Same here,Chicago field office, and I had biometrics Jan 21st.  The only update is, on Jun 8th I received a message that my case was moved from NBC to Chicago 

Just now, AFN said:

Same here,Chicago field office, and I had biometrics Jan 21st.  The only update is, on Jun 8th I received a message that my case was moved from NBC to Chicago 

Oh wow I haven’t even received anything. I’m just assuming it’s in Chicago because I live here. I’m going to call uscis Monday maybe and ask for an update. I will let you know if they say anything. 

Timeline

I also wanted to share this website, I did practice on it and find it very useful https://uscitizenshipsupport.com/us-citizenship-test-writing-test/

5 minutes ago, Masidd00 said:

Oh wow I haven’t even received anything. I’m just assuming it’s in Chicago because I live here. I’m going to call uscis Monday maybe and ask for an update. I will let you know if they say anything. 

I don't know if its because I contacted a senator in March asking for help with moving my i-751. So, yes, please keep me posted, let's share our news!

Awesome! No problem. My i751 was a nightmare and all because of me. Filed i90 instead of i751. It was at about month 9 waiting around that something wasn’t right. I called uscis and sure enough I did the wrong form. Quickly filed it correctly, explained my mistake and it’s been sitting in interview status since June 2019. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ka&J said:

My interview is next week, I am feeling a little anxious. 

Mine too is on Monday next week! I am so nervous at this point. Cancelations, furloughs 

My Time line is Updated! 

13 hours ago, Masidd00 said:

Nice to see people becoming citizens here! Is anyone still waiting for an interview? My wife completed her biometric Jan 17 and we still haven’t heard anything. I guess this is normal? A lot of you got thru the process so fast. I’m near the Chicago office if that helps. 

My timeline is close to yours and haven’t got any info about interview. Syracuse NY office. My boss started her application a little bit later than me but got her interview last week. She thought the oath would be scheduled for a later time but now they changed it to the same day of the interview.

Timeline
On 7/15/2020 at 9:12 PM, abhatia315 said:

Mine too is on Monday next week! I am so nervous at this point. Cancelations, furloughs 

You will do good, I read furlough starts from 8/3, our interview is safe :)

Timeline
22 hours ago, O&GForever said:

Don’t be nervous! Everything will be fine. Continue to study the questions. Be confident. And victory will be yours. My husband and I both walked out of our interview feeling like the officer genuinely wanted everyone to succeed. You’ve got this and I can’t wait to see a post that you both have been approved. 

Thank you, I just see update from people who had interview just today or yesterday, many people also got naturalization ceremony at the same day!! Yay!! Fantastic to see so many people becoming citizen !! 🎉🎉

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.