Zoltan K

December 2019 - AOS Filers

1,449 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

We filed for the AOS back in December of 2019. I see a lot of December 2019 and even early 2020 filers have already received their interviews and have even received their green cards. I was wondering if anyone in California filed around the same time as us and received their interview already. We live in the Orange County area so I think the field office would be in Santa Ana.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Ammer said:

Hello everyone!

We filed for the AOS back in December of 2019. I see a lot of December 2019 and even early 2020 filers have already received their interviews and have even received their green cards. I was wondering if anyone in California filed around the same time as us and received their interview already. We live in the Orange County area so I think the field office would be in Santa Ana.

Thank you!

We filed in November 2019 and still no interview. Also Santa Ana FO. Feel free to join us in the Santa Ana thread to keep track of timelines. Good luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ammer said:

Hello everyone!

Thank you!

My FO is in Sacramento, filed in December 2019 as well and ready to schedule for interview since February 2020. No news of interview yet either

On 12/2/2020 at 11:35 AM, Ammer said:

Hello everyone!

Thank you!

Same situation. Ready to be scheduled for interview since March. Filed December as well. San Fernando Valley Field office. Still waiting. Hopefully it gets scheduled soon. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My statue is interview is ready to be scheduled for an interview since March 2nd  , I applied December 17th 2019 , and still waiting for the interview idk why it’s taking forever it’s really frustrating:(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It's been a long wait but my interview finally got scheduled! I got the email on Nov. 30 and got the notice in the mail today; my interview is on January 14th.

For those who need a peace of mind, a few weeks ago I got pretty anxious from the wait (especially when there were others who were getting their interviews scheduled already when we filed around the same time or after me) and eventually I learned from my uncle who was doing the same application that if you live in a more dense population, like where I am, it will take longer than usual which actually makes sense lol so don't fret all, you will get your interview scheduled!

As covid is surging again though, I really hope nothing gets cancelled *fingers crossed*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 hours ago, jd. said:

It's been a long wait but my interview finally got scheduled! I got the email on Nov. 30 and got the notice in the mail today; my interview is on January 14th.

For those who need a peace of mind, a few weeks ago I got pretty anxious from the wait (especially when there were others who were getting their interviews scheduled already when we filed around the same time or after me) and eventually I learned from my uncle who was doing the same application that if you live in a more dense population, like where I am, it will take longer than usual which actually makes sense lol so don't fret all, you will get your interview scheduled!

As covid is surging again though, I really hope nothing gets cancelled *fingers crossed*

Good luck on your interview ! You got this 😊

2020 has been rough (for everyone). This week has been more rough (death in the family) so this surprise at 1:20am was a welcome miracle! Finally scheduled for AOS interview! 1 full year after filing.  I woke my husband from a dead sleep with my gasp of glee when I got the notification from the 'Notifier for US Case Status' app & promptly signed into USCIS to verify the news! 

20201210_012732.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Juls801 said:

2020 has been rough (for everyone). This week has been more rough (death in the family) so this surprise at 1:20am was a welcome miracle! Finally scheduled for AOS interview! 1 full year after filing.  I woke my husband from a dead sleep with my gasp of glee when I got the notification from the 'Notifier for US Case Status' app & promptly signed into USCIS to verify the news! 

20201210_012732.jpg

Congrats 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Received my Green Card in the mail today. After almost two years, my journey of waiting for my gc has come to an end. I have become a permanent resident od the US as of Dec 2,2020.

I wanna use this opportunity to wish all those waiting for their green card or EAD best of luck. 

The process is frustrating but never give up on hope,for your moment will surely come. 

I will still hang around and I know most of us will cross path in 3 years time if all things been possible. 

Once again best of luck to those waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 12/10/2020 at 12:58 AM, Juls801 said:

20201210_012732.jpg

Congrats happy to hear they’re moving I applied on December too and still waiting on my interview it’s been a year :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey everyone! I finally got my interview date (January 15th!) 

To double check- I now have our Grandma sponsoring me since my husband's job let him go during covid. Does he still need to provide affidavit of support info or do we just bring all the new stuff our Grandma is providing? 

Thanks!

I-129F Sent : 2019-02-11

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F NOA2:
Interview date: 
Entered the US:

Filed AOS/EAD/AP:

NOA1:

Biometrics App:
RFE:

RFE Responded:

2019-02-20

2019-05-12
2019-08-01

2019-09-08

2019-12-19

2020-01-10

2020-01-30

2020-02-13

2020-02-16

Got our interview date letter in the mail today. It's for Jan 13th 2021. :) Yippee!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.