Jump to content

3,009 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Be sure to answer (in THIS thread) the post in the previous thread from Caligirl2018, which reads as follows:

_______________________

Hello guys 

Iam new here 

i have a question regarding EAD expedition based on financial hardship .. i have proof of financial hardship but i don’t have a job offer .. 

is it enough to send them the supporting documents without a job offer ? Or a job offer is a must ?? 
Thank you 😊

______________________

 

 

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Be sure to answer (in THIS thread) the post in the previous thread from Caligirl2018, which reads as follows:

_______________________

Hello guys 

Iam new here 

i have a question regarding EAD expedition based on financial hardship .. i have proof of financial hardship but i don’t have a job offer .. 

is it enough to send them the supporting documents without a job offer ? Or a job offer is a must ?? 
Thank you 😊

______________________

 

 

@Caligirl2018 you do need a job offer to expedite your EAD! Every other document you submit supports the the reason for the EAD request in the first place..a JOB! get a job then send in the request.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello family! 

 

So so I have a problem. My lawyer’s paralegal sent out my C9 EAD renewal yesterday but to CHICAGO and NOT Vermont. I told her it is supposed to be Vermont but she says no, it is Chicago. 

 

What do I do now? 

 

I was the the one who told her I was eligible to put in the request early ( my C9 expires in March 2020)  and now this.  Where can I find the correct information online so I can show her and fix this. Help! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dreamer1 said:

Hello family! 

 

So so I have a problem. My lawyer’s paralegal sent out my C9 EAD renewal yesterday but to CHICAGO and NOT Vermont. I told her it is supposed to be Vermont but she says no, it is Chicago. 

 

What do I do now? 

 

I was the the one who told her I was eligible to put in the request early ( my C9 expires in March 2020)  and now this.  Where can I find the correct information online so I can show her and fix this. Help! 

Why do they keep making all these avoidable mistakes ? Costing applicants more time and money. They should know that when you file I-360 application, then all roads leads to Vermont Service Center . Kindly ask your attorney to correct their mistake themselves. 

Edited by Deserteagle
More suggestions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Deserteagle said:

Why do they keep making all these avoidable mistakes ? Costing applicants more time and money. They should know that when you file I-360 application, then all roads leads to Vermont Service Center . 

What do I do now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deserteagle said:

Do nothing . Your application will be transferred to Vermont, the center that has jurisdictions over your case . Other members will give more suggestions. 

LORD give me strength!! 

 

Why am I paying them I am not sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dreamer1 said:

LORD give me strength!! 

 

Why am I paying them I am not sure 

So sad, I’ve learnt more knowledge here about vawa compared to what most of these incompetent attorneys know . I have no attorneys on file, my lawyer is my God whom I call on times of need . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dreamer1 said:

Hello family! 

 

So so I have a problem. My lawyer’s paralegal sent out my C9 EAD renewal yesterday but to CHICAGO and NOT Vermont. I told her it is supposed to be Vermont but she says no, it is Chicago. 

 

What do I do now? 

 

I was the the one who told her I was eligible to put in the request early ( my C9 expires in March 2020)  and now this.  Where can I find the correct information online so I can show her and fix this. Help! 

Iam in the same situation 😂🙋🏼‍♀️ 

my experience
my lawyer sent it to Missouri instead of vermont  May 2019 .. 

i figured out this mistake when i called my congresswomen to expedite my EAD last week she get back to me and told me that my application was sent incorrectly to Missouri and will be transferred to vermont .. but unfortunately expedition cannot be done in this situation .. 

one week ago i got update that they are using my previous finger print and then today i got another update that my case was transferred to another office .. 

lawyers always do this mistake i don’t know why !! 
Mine took 5 months to transfer to vermont ..  and someone here had her application stock in nebraska for 8 months before transfer ..
I guess when the congresswomen contacted them they started working on it and transferred that quick !

All you have to do is to wait and may be you will have to get your congresswoman/ man involved if you don’t get updates for along time 

i hope this have helped you and stay strong dear ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Fishy89 said:

Iam in the same situation 😂🙋🏼‍♀️ 

my experience
my lawyer sent it to Missouri instead of vermont  May 2019 .. 

i figured out this mistake when i called my congresswomen to expedite my EAD last week she get back to me and told me that my application was sent incorrectly to Missouri and will be transferred to vermont .. but unfortunately expedition cannot be done in this situation .. 

one week ago i got update that they are using my previous finger print and then today i got another update that my case was transferred to another office .. 

lawyers always do this mistake i don’t know why !! 
Mine took 5 months to transfer to vermont ..  and someone here had her application stock in nebraska for 8 months before transfer ..
I guess when the congresswomen contacted them they started working on it and transferred that quick !

All you have to do is to wait and may be you will have to get your congresswoman/ man involved if you don’t get updates for along time 

i hope this have helped you and stay strong dear ❤️

I am really annoyed. Even after spoon feeding her everything they messed up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...