TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

On 11/8/2019 at 10:25 AM, S&J2013 said:

It seems like if you don’t have an IOE receipt it’s still speeding things up. So anyone at Nebraska prior to July could still have luck with it. I’ve not seen anyone with an IOE receipt that has filed a I-129f get any progress yet (is included)

Could also be a timing thing. I think most people take at least 30 days to file an I-129F after the I-130 submission (receiving I130 NOA1, submitting I-129F and waiting on NOA1 for I-129F) then it takes USCIS about 60 days to process the I-129F. So people who submitted the I-130 in July and then the I-129F in August might start getting approved just now (I sure hope so as we have an IOE Number as well 🙏🏻).

Thank you so much for tracking the approvals/denials 😊

Please keep us posted about a pattern concerning the approval of IOE’s.

Edited by B&C2017

Marriage: 03/16/2018 ❤️💍👱‍♀️🧑
Birth of our daughter: 11/24/2018 👶🥰

USCIS Stage

I-130 submitted: 10/01/2019 😃
I-130 USCIS Lockbox received: 10/03/2019 
I-130 NOA1 received: 10/08/2019 --> Assigned to Nebraska Service Center 😩
I-129F (K3) submitted: 11/01/2019 :idea:

I-129F (K3) USCIS Lockbox received: 11/06/2019 

I-129F (K3) NOA1 received: 11/14/2019 😃🙏🏻
I-130 approved: 05/21/2020 —> NOA2 came from Texas Service Center 🥳❤️

NVC Stage
Case Number received: 05/22/2020 —> via Email 😃
Paid IV and AOS fee: 05/23/2020
IV fee processed (AOS fee is stuck😭) 05/28/2020
Submitted IV application and civil documents: 06/02/2020
Submitted inquiry to NVC for AOS fee being "stuck" (known NVC system issue): 06/02/2020 --> Let the waiting begin - again.... 
AOS fee finally marked as payed: 06/10/2020 🥳

10 minutes ago, B&C2017 said:

Could also be a timing thing. I think most people take at least 30 days to file an I-129F after the I-130 submission (receiving I130 NOA1, submitting I-129F and waiting on NOA1 for I-129F) then it takes USCIS about 60 days to process the I-129F. So people who submitted the I-130 in July and then the I-129F in August might start getting approved just now (I sure hope so as we have an IOE Number as well 🙏🏻).

Thank you so much for tracking the approvals/denials 😊

Please keep us posted about a pattern concerning the approval of IOE’s.

I like your thinking and hope you’re right as we are July and August .... our 129f is already at almost 90 days though 

I know there’s loads and loads ahead of us stuck in Nebraska who don’t have IOE receipt numbers though so not sure we will see anything soon, but it appears Potomac are now about to start on July so maybe we will get an indication of how the IOEs will process from them soon 

1 minute ago, S&J2013 said:

I like your thinking and hope you’re right as we are July and August .... our 129f is already at almost 90 days though 

I know there’s loads and loads ahead of us stuck in Nebraska who don’t have IOE receipt numbers though so not sure we will see anything soon, but it appears Potomac are now about to start on July so maybe we will get an indication of how the IOEs will process from them soon 

Awesome! I’m curious to see what the pattern will look like.

I created a forum specifically for K3 filers in Nebraska who have gotten an IOE case number (If anyone is interested to join :-)) Hopefully I get enough data to create a spreadsheet.

Also good luck for your process! I hope you hear something from them very soon 🙏🏻

Marriage: 03/16/2018 ❤️💍👱‍♀️🧑
Birth of our daughter: 11/24/2018 👶🥰

USCIS Stage

I-130 submitted: 10/01/2019 😃
I-130 USCIS Lockbox received: 10/03/2019 
I-130 NOA1 received: 10/08/2019 --> Assigned to Nebraska Service Center 😩
I-129F (K3) submitted: 11/01/2019 :idea:

I-129F (K3) USCIS Lockbox received: 11/06/2019 

I-129F (K3) NOA1 received: 11/14/2019 😃🙏🏻
I-130 approved: 05/21/2020 —> NOA2 came from Texas Service Center 🥳❤️

NVC Stage
Case Number received: 05/22/2020 —> via Email 😃
Paid IV and AOS fee: 05/23/2020
IV fee processed (AOS fee is stuck😭) 05/28/2020
Submitted IV application and civil documents: 06/02/2020
Submitted inquiry to NVC for AOS fee being "stuck" (known NVC system issue): 06/02/2020 --> Let the waiting begin - again.... 
AOS fee finally marked as payed: 06/10/2020 🥳

I've never been so sick of dealing with anything in my whole life as I am dealing with this process. We are 16 months and 1 day in and no chance of her being here by Thanksgiving and very little chance of having her here by Christmas. I've already run the gamut of emotions and just at numb feeling now... I've been pissed beyond words, I've been sad, I've been pissed, I've felt helpless, I've been pissed. Now I don't really even know what to say at this point. I'm just so ready for it to be over. I haven't taken a day off work since June of 2018 because I've been saving them for her arrival. Now I have to burn it all the end of the year for nothing and then likely burn at least half of next years vacation Jan of 2020 when she does finally get to come here.

NVC seriously denied my documents 1st time the 1st time because my Affidavit of Support was a old version because they took so long to approve it they had a new version with an extra page. They denied it because I didn't randomly know this and put a BLANK sheet of paper at the end, nor did they give a specific reason why they denied it. I double checked and resent it because I tried calling for 9 days 38-45 times a day with no luck and got impatient. Got through a few days later and found out why it was denied but I can't fix it until they deny it again. They told me they would deny it. My congressman called and they also told him they would deny it so I could fix it. 3 weeks today after telling us both that they would and STILL not denied! Has me pissed all over again... My wife is taking it even worse than me. It really is taking years off our lives! 

This post serves no purpose other than for me to vent...haha 

Well, for a little purpose in this post...haha  What do you all do to deal with the stress of this #######? 

Hi everyone. We just sent i-129/k3 last Nov. 4 monday but until now didn’t receive noa 1 yet. How many days till we receive a notice that nebraska received our documents for k3? Our i-130 Pd May 23,2019. We tried to file k3 hoping it will speed up the process . Any comment/idea is highly appreciated. This process takes so long 😭😭

6 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

I've never been so sick of dealing with anything in my whole life as I am dealing with this process. We are 16 months and 1 day in and no chance of her being here by Thanksgiving and very little chance of having her here by Christmas. I've already run the gamut of emotions and just at numb feeling now... I've been pissed beyond words, I've been sad, I've been pissed, I've felt helpless, I've been pissed. Now I don't really even know what to say at this point. I'm just so ready for it to be over. I haven't taken a day off work since June of 2018 because I've been saving them for her arrival. Now I have to burn it all the end of the year for nothing and then likely burn at least half of next years vacation Jan of 2020 when she does finally get to come here.

NVC seriously denied my documents 1st time the 1st time because my Affidavit of Support was a old version because they took so long to approve it they had a new version with an extra page. They denied it because I didn't randomly know this and put a BLANK sheet of paper at the end, nor did they give a specific reason why they denied it. I double checked and resent it because I tried calling for 9 days 38-45 times a day with no luck and got impatient. Got through a few days later and found out why it was denied but I can't fix it until they deny it again. They told me they would deny it. My congressman called and they also told him they would deny it so I could fix it. 3 weeks today after telling us both that they would and STILL not denied! Has me pissed all over again... My wife is taking it even worse than me. It really is taking years off our lives! 

Well, for a little purpose in this post...haha  What do you all do to deal with the stress of this #######? 

Many of us in the same boat unfortunately.. all I can say is don’t let it get to you.. make sure you check all documents for correct version, cross all the T’s dot all the I’s in future, then check and double check again before sending, Cant really blame USCIS and NVC for our own errors.. 

maybe take some of that annual leave and instead of blowing it, go visit her, it will make you feel a lot better... Philippines is very cheap to visit, so it not much more than the cost of a flight

Edited by Duke & Marie

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

6 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

I hear you... we just resubmitted as well and I'm sick to my stomach if I even consider the thought of getting a document rejected a second time. The upload system is crud and more than a little subjective on the reviewing end.

Staying busy is key, even when you're tired of distracting yourself. It's the only way we will make it out alive! I've been playing around with learning some Lithuanian in my down time, to make family visits to his home country easier. It's also Christmas shopping time, and picking out a small gift I can carry in my suitcase for a Christmas visit was fun. (You could also pack a Christmas box to mail, if you won't be able to visit! That's what I did last year.) Whatever you do, don't let it eat you up. I was so down after the first document rejection, and my husband said "we will beat them, no worries!" He's right. Everything is eventual. Just like getting past the USCIS stage was.

9 hours ago, Duke & Marie said:

Many of us in the same boat unfortunately.. all I can say is don’t let it get to you.. make sure you check all documents for correct version, cross all the T’s dot all the I’s in future, then check and double check again before sending, Cant really blame USCIS and NVC for our own errors.. 

maybe take some of that annual leave and instead of blowing it, go visit her, it will make you feel a lot better... Philippines is very cheap to visit, so it not much more than the cost of a flight

They literally declined my documents because of a random blank sheet of paper... The I-864 I printed from the NVC link was labeled 1-9 of 9 the newer one that happened after I submitted has 10 pages. NVC worker told me "updates happen. I should have put a blank sheet of paper at the end." But the undate happened between us submitting and them taking their sweet a$$ time reviewing so there really was no mistake on our part according to them. They seriously set us back over a month over a random blank sheet of paper and no mistakes. The person I spoke to there even complimented that I sent the maximum amount info requested and not just the minimum. 

Even though they said just add a blank sheet at the end, i don't trust them now. I went ahead and printed the new 10 page one and filled it out. I'll look one last time before I submit them whenever they ever get around to denying again so I can submitted again. 

She's working long hours in Singapore with only 1 day a week off and no vacation time so visiting isn't an option unfortunately. It will only delay us more if we transfer from Singapore to the Philippines so we are just tuffing it out waiting on medical and interview. 

20 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

What version of the I-864 did you submit? The current one they have listed says March 2018.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 hours ago, Jane and Dustin said:

Hi everyone. We just sent i-129/k3 last Nov. 4 monday but until now didn’t receive noa 1 yet. How many days till we receive a notice that nebraska received our documents for k3? Our i-130 Pd May 23,2019. We tried to file k3 hoping it will speed up the process . Any comment/idea is highly appreciated. This process takes so long 😭😭

It took like 20+ days for me to receive the mail notice. I called them and they gave me my receipt number.

On 11/10/2019 at 5:30 PM, Baseer said:

Can you please explain whats the big update?

My estimate changed by 15 days, all this time its gone up by 20 days and kept going back down to Sept 10. Once it was Sept 30th 2020. So I'm happy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/7/2019 at 2:58 PM, LilyJ said:

No proof of bona fide marriage required for I129f. All we sent with I129f was photocopies of: marriage certificate, I130 NOA1, 1 passport photo of me, 1 passport photo of my husband, and my (USC) birth certificate, that’s all that’s required 

Asking you since you're at NVC stage. Is it possible to upload additional proof of ongoing relationship (tickets, boarding passes, pictures etc) at the NVC stage (via the CEAC website)?

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

• Jan 19 2019: Sent I130 package
  • Jan 22 2019: Delivered
  • Feb 3 2019: I130 NOA1 (Priority Date: Jan 22, 2019)
  • Assigned to Nebraska Service Center ( 😶)
  • Sep 16 2019: I129f NOA1 PD
  • Oct 26 2019: I130 NOA2 (Notice date: Oct 21 2019)
  • Nov 04 2019: Sent to NVC

NVC Stage:

• Nov 7: Received by NVC 
  • Dec 7: NVC sent email containing CEAC login details (Case Number)
  • Dec 7: AOS and IV bill payed
  • Dec 10: NVC withdrew money from Account
  • Dec 12: AOS and IV bills show paid on CEAC
  • Dec 16: AOS and IV documents submitted to NVC
  • Waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
46 minutes ago, SaeedA said:

Asking you since you're at NVC stage. Is it possible to upload additional proof of ongoing relationship (tickets, boarding passes, pictures etc) at the NVC stage (via the CEAC website)?

Yes, it is possible. On CEAC there is an option to upload “other documents” and that’s where you can upload additional evidence. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Iscir said:

Yes, it is possible. On CEAC there is an option to upload “other documents” and that’s where you can upload additional evidence. 

Thanks for the answer.

Spoiler

Our IR1 Journey So Far:

USCIS Stage:

• Jan 19 2019: Sent I130 package
  • Jan 22 2019: Delivered
  • Feb 3 2019: I130 NOA1 (Priority Date: Jan 22, 2019)
  • Assigned to Nebraska Service Center ( 😶)
  • Sep 16 2019: I129f NOA1 PD
  • Oct 26 2019: I130 NOA2 (Notice date: Oct 21 2019)
  • Nov 04 2019: Sent to NVC

NVC Stage:

• Nov 7: Received by NVC 
  • Dec 7: NVC sent email containing CEAC login details (Case Number)
  • Dec 7: AOS and IV bill payed
  • Dec 10: NVC withdrew money from Account
  • Dec 12: AOS and IV bills show paid on CEAC
  • Dec 16: AOS and IV documents submitted to NVC
  • Waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.