TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
45 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Finally...I am still in shock. Had to call a Tier 2 to find out I am approved!! Such a long painful journey. My K3 denial came in a text message and email, but I had to call USCIS about the i-130 since it did not show any change on both websites and tracker. 

I-130     PD: 09/18/18 - Approved 8/20/19

I-129F   PD: 07/02/19 - Denied 8/21/19

Congratulations! It was a long wait it seems, but now  you can have a more predictable end of journey with the NVC. Best of luck to you. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 hour ago, GAMAJM said:

Finally...I am still in shock. Had to call a Tier 2 to find out I am approved!! Such a long painful journey. My K3 denial came in a text message and email, but I had to call USCIS about the i-130 since it did not show any change on both websites and tracker. 

So happy for you!

I guess it's time to edit your signature...Lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, GAMAJM said:

CONGRATS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, Yomiiii said:

So my usc spouse summited the form i130 on my behalf on May 31 2018. It’s been 448days and still haven’t gotten a reply. Please any suggestions on what to do??

you have the right to submit an outside of processing time request, google "USCIS processing times" and do it soon before they increase the processing time and you have no right to submit a request anymore, that is way too long to wait for an approval

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, GAMAJM said:

🙏🏼🎉☘️🌻🌷 Finally!! Friend, many congrats!! 

It didn't update in any of the sites?

You're through with Nebraska service center.

I wish you best through your journey!

Timeline
4 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

Possibly... His email said he had officially requested an expedite, but got NVC email the same day so we are just riding it out to see which one happens first. We are continuing on each step just like no expedite until we hear different. 

Oh ok.. on nvc site, they're working on cases that were received through July 26th.. so it was up for yours to get a case number.

But it'll be good if his request is through.

I tried calling to see if they receive mines... But the darn waiting time is 45 minutes and then it just cuts the phone.. says call back later.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Kitts said:

Congratulations 

2 hours ago, Kitts said:

Congratulations 

2 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Congrats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Yaayyyy!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Andy & Val said:

So happy for you!

I guess it's time to edit your signature...Lol

Yes I did..thank you and everyone for the congrats. 11 months and 2 days it was a long time coming. When I started this journey realistically it was around 8 months average. I am happy to move to the next stage of this journey.  

Edited by GAMAJM

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
1 minute ago, GAMAJM said:

Yes I did..thank you and everyone for the congrats. 11 months and 2 days it was a long time coming. When I started this journey realistically it was around 8 months average. I am happy to move to the next stage of this journey. 

Congrats . finally your finished the journey of NSC

I  am still waiting for approval PD 24 Aug 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Saci Singh said:

🙏🏼🎉☘️🌻🌷 Finally!! Friend, many congrats!! 

It didn't update in any of the sites?

You're through with Nebraska service center.

I wish you best through your journey!

Not for the i-130, only the K3. I was stressing for 5 hours this morning until I got through to a supervisor who told me my approval notice was being mailed out. 

APPROVED

Timeline
7 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Yes I did..thank you and everyone for the congrats. 11 months and 2 days it was a long time coming. When I started this journey realistically it was around 8 months average. I am happy to move to the next stage of this journey.  Lol I just noticed my signature is still the same..I thought i changed it oopsie! 

Your signature cracked me up every time I saw it.

I thought it was really funny.

I am sure you are basking in happiness as we speak.

Been there so I can imagine.

It's your moment. Savour it to bits!

Timeline
8 hours ago, Yomiiii said:

So my usc spouse summited the form i130 on my behalf on May 31 2018. It’s been 448days and still haven’t gotten a reply. Please any suggestions on what to do??

I think your wait has been longer than normally expected.

You need to contact USCIS for updates on your case

I would do that right away if I were you.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Not for the i-130, only the K3. I was stressing for 5 hours this morning until I got through to a supervisor who told me my approval notice was being mailed out. 

Oh my.. it's over now.. this i130 part.

Feel better!  🌻💐

Treat yourself today... Your husband and you even though I know you both are long distance but still so close in many ways ☘️❤️ congrats again.

23 minutes ago, madhuri27 said:

It will be soon, I feel 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼☘️☘️🤞🏼

Timeline
11 minutes ago, madhuri27 said:

You should be any day now of next week. They seem to be approving around one year or a couple days before or after! 

APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.