dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2019

720 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
42 minutes ago, rockvil said:

But NVC is the one sending the IL's not the consulate.   I hope they are working on Aug 15th :rofl:.   If not, we have a different problem.
By now the consulate should have already sent most (if not all) of the interview dates available for September to NVC and NVC is just assigning the slots.

Oh yeah you’re right!!

Well we’ve waited this long and while it’s definitely not easy at all, it’ll happen soon! 🙏🏼 

Hi everyone! My wife and I are waiting for an interview date from Montreal, Canada. She applied for an IR-1 visa. We became documentarily qualified on May 15th.

This wait for the interview date is brutal, we were originally under the impression that it would only take around 60 days from becoming DQ to have the actual interview. Now we are almost 90 days and no interview date in sight! What is going on with Montreal? 

I saw someone post about a group of others waiting for Montreal, can I please be added to that?

5 minutes ago, M&K2019 said:

Hi everyone! My wife and I are waiting for an interview date from Montreal, Canada. She applied for an IR-1 visa. We became documentarily qualified on May 15th.

This wait for the interview date is brutal, we were originally under the impression that it would only take around 60 days from becoming DQ to have the actual interview. Now we are almost 90 days and no interview date in sight! What is going on with Montreal? 

I saw someone post about a group of others waiting for Montreal, can I please be added to that?

You’re not alone.  I had DQ on May 28 and still waiting for IL. It’s frustrating and NVC is useless. 

6 minutes ago, AmusingCamera said:

You’re not alone.  I had DQ on May 28 and still waiting for IL. It’s frustrating and NVC is useless. 

I don't think the NVC are useless per se. Yes, in terms of collecting information, they are, but they do as they're told. Our consulates are useless. I don't know if a zombie apocalypse has begin and may be you walk through their doors you find walkers everywhere? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
22 minutes ago, M&K2019 said:

Will add you! We still have April CCs still waiting for ILs! Ugh! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 8/12/2019 at 7:55 AM, Nativityy said:

Are you away in the states? It’s the hardest when you can’t help prepare the pack for him!

Congrats!

Thanks! I see that a lot of them have been keeping up with the pace

Yrs I'm in the states but hopefully he'll be here soon.... 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi, guys.

F4 - Brazil

Case closed - June 6

Appointment letter - July 22

Interview date - Aug 12

Just wanted to let you know that we had our interview yesterday and we were approved!😃 🙏Visa won`t be issued until they receive our medical results though.( We went to the doctor`s on Friday, Aug 09.)Many people there did not have their medical results either, but it didn`t affect the interviews. If medical results are good , visas will be issued.

Good luck, everybody!!!! ☺️

Edited by Lrangel

Still waiting on interview date..

CR-1 santo domingo embassy

CC- July 3, 2019

Edited by Camilokat

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.