Celie

July 2019 - AOS Filers

2,067 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
10 minutes ago, mepck said:

I received my SSN 3 days after I got EAD card on hand😀😀 Just give a little more wait during this Corona time. Hopefully you will receive yours soon!

Thank you!!!! I will keep waiting. Getting impatient ☺️

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Uruguay
Timeline

I don't think I'll hear anything regarding late update for the inquiry for the belated re-submitted missing Birth Certificate AOS submission and was waiting for interview date (TN). It was due by April 10th, but it may end up being later.

Edited by WaterLeaf
Clarification.

K-1 Visa process (I'm the USC [F]) [2018-2019]

Spoiler

Sent packet: August 10, 2018 (Lines Compressed to fit signature restriction guideline)

USCIS Received package: August 14 - Notification in text/email: August 17 - Mail received from USCIS: January 22, 2019
USCIS Approved I-129F Petition: January 17 - NVC Received Case: February 14 - NVC Case # Assigned: February 14

US Embassy Received: Not sure but got email reply - March 11 - Instructions Received via e-mail: March 19

Interview: May 7 - Approved! - Arriving to US/POE: June 12 - Married July 15, 2019

AOS Process [2019-2020]

Spoiler

Sent packet: July 27, 2019 - USCIS Received Package: July 29 - [Hiccup] Package was sent back due to incorrect fee and sent on August 5.
Notification in text/email: August 12 @ 12:30AM - Check cashed: August 12 - NOA 1 Mail: August 16 - Biometric: September 5 @ Atlanta, GA

AOS RFIE: Sept. 28 - got in mail by Oct 3. [They lost my Husband's Birth Certificate] - Sent back AOS RFIE: Oct 16 2019, at office by Oct 17.
AOS Case update notice on April 9th, 2020, waiting for mail. - Interview date: Scheduled as of July 15, date is August 19. Passed the interview!

My Husband got his GC! 2 Year Conditional Green Card expires 08/19/2022, Residence since 08/19/2020

ROC Process [2022-2024]

Spoiler

Sent packet: June 16, 2022 via USPS, USCIS Received Package: June 21
Notice in text (didn't get email nor text on other phone): June 24
Notice date: June 23, package is at SRC (Texas Service Center), Paid with Credit Card, payment taken on June 25
NOA 1 Mail: June 30, Biometric: Reused
Got letter in mail for extension: April 12th, Received date June 21, 2022, Notice date: April 5, 2023 = 48 Months Extension. No physical card yet.
Approved without interview as of Feb 15th, 2024. Was not a combo interview with N-400.

Naturalization N-400 [2023-...]

Spoiler

Filed Online: July 28, 2023NOA: July 29, 2023
Service Center: NBC, application # starts with IOE#.
Biometrics waived. Got NOA mail Jan 5, 2024 says Interview in Nashville, TN on Feb 6, 2024.
Queue for review and approval. Already in line for Oath Ceremony as of Feb 13th, 2024.

Filed: Other Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Well we were pleasantly surprised by my spouse’s EAD coming in January and then an interview date for the green card in April, but just found out they delayed field office interviews.  I’m thinking they’re not going to have any for many months due to the virus.  Still kind of nervous and will call the office to double check.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 3/27/2020 at 8:31 AM, WaterLeaf said:

I don't think I'll hear anything regarding late update for the inquiry for the belated re-submitted missing Birth Certificate AOS submission and was waiting for interview date (TN). It was due by April 10th, but it may end up being later.

Well here we go. I just now checked and it was last updated April 9th 2020 that an interview was scheduled and we'll be looking out for the mail. I'm guessing the interview (hopefully) is scheduled in October. If sooner well I'll have to kick both of our donkey's hind end into high gear and try to get some stuff collected asap. Gonna be hard for me since I work 12+ hrs every single day.

Spoiler

Sent packet: August 10, 2018 (Lines Compressed to fit signature restriction guideline)

USCIS Received package: August 14 - Notification in text/email: August 17 - Mail received from USCIS: January 22, 2019
USCIS Approved I-129F Petition: January 17 - NVC Received Case: February 14 - NVC Case # Assigned: February 14

US Embassy Received: Not sure but got email reply - March 11 - Instructions Received via e-mail: March 19

Interview: May 7 - Approved! - Arriving to US/POE: June 12 - Married July 15, 2019

AOS Process [2019-2020]

Spoiler

Sent packet: July 27, 2019 - USCIS Received Package: July 29 - [Hiccup] Package was sent back due to incorrect fee and sent on August 5.
Notification in text/email: August 12 @ 12:30AM - Check cashed: August 12 - NOA 1 Mail: August 16 - Biometric: September 5 @ Atlanta, GA

AOS RFIE: Sept. 28 - got in mail by Oct 3. [They lost my Husband's Birth Certificate] - Sent back AOS RFIE: Oct 16 2019, at office by Oct 17.
AOS Case update notice on April 9th, 2020, waiting for mail. - Interview date: Scheduled as of July 15, date is August 19. Passed the interview!

My Husband got his GC! 2 Year Conditional Green Card expires 08/19/2022, Residence since 08/19/2020

ROC Process [2022-2024]

Spoiler

Notice date: June 23, package is at SRC (Texas Service Center), Paid with Credit Card, payment taken on June 25
Got letter in mail for extension: April 12th, Received date June 21, 2022, Notice date: April 5, 2023 = 48 Months Extension. No physical card yet.
Approved without interview as of Feb 15th, 2024. Was not a combo interview with N-400.

Spoiler

Biometrics waived. Got NOA mail Jan 5, 2024 says Interview in Nashville, TN on Feb 6, 2024.
Queue for review and approval. Already in line for Oath Ceremony as of Feb 13th, 2024.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Jo&Ryan said:

I’m so confused... what about my interview?!? Have I been in quarantine too long? Lmao 

It seems you got approved without an interview! Congratulations!

Timeline
8 hours ago, Jo&Ryan said:

I’m so confused... what about my interview?!? Have I been in quarantine too long? Lmao 

It seem to be a bit common. There is a thread about this.

Spoiler

AOS Process [2019-2020]

Spoiler

ROC Process [2022-2024]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Timeline
5 hours ago, andreaam said:

It seems you got approved without an interview! Congratulations!

Thank you!! So weird though. Now it changed to “case was approved”. Odd times right now 🤔

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Armenia
Timeline
On 4/14/2020 at 5:55 AM, Jo&Ryan said:

9C568E2B-569C-4B44-93E7-EF22ED2A7713.png

Your case never wrote case is ready to be scheduled for an interview?

Timeline
42 minutes ago, vsforlife said:

Your case never wrote case is ready to be scheduled for an interview?

Yes! I had my interview scheduled for April 16. Then I got the notification that interview was canceled (bc of the virus) and then I got the “case is ready to schedule interview “ again. Two days later it said card is being produced and now is “case was approved “ weird 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Armenia
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Jo&Ryan said:

Yes! I had my interview scheduled for April 16. Then I got the notification that interview was canceled (bc of the virus) and then I got the “case is ready to schedule interview “ again. Two days later it said card is being produced and now is “case was approved “ weird 

That gave me hope that my case will be like that too. It says ready to schedule but I have no clue how the interview will happen if they are closed to the public.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, vsforlife said:

That gave me hope that my case will be like that too. It says ready to schedule but I have no clue how the interview will happen if they are closed to the public.

I hope it goes the same way to you!!! I guess I’m confused since green cards are not handed out without interview anymore but bc of this situation it may be the case! So I hope you get good news soon! 

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Jo&Ryan said:

Green card in hand!!! Was delivered today. So happy this is over. Good luck to those who are still waiting. Miracles happen! And maybe you’ll skip an interview too. Best of luck!! 

Congratulations

14 minutes ago, Jo&Ryan said:

Green card in hand!!! Was delivered today. So happy this is over. Good luck to those who are still waiting. Miracles happen! And maybe you’ll skip an interview too. Best of luck!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.